Post your PROFILE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe JB is the LISK. The GB 4 were found in 2010. He commited suicide one year later. I think its a coincidence that he died after SG was found. It would appear the killer placed dolls at the crosses 14 months after JB died. Would Dormer appear on Get Arrow and ask for tips from the public if he believed JB was the LISK?

I've never viewed JB as a viable LISK suspect, but I wonder if he might've committed suicide because he was being blackmailed. Someone claimed two employees of his committed suicide also? If JB had a crack cocaine problem, he may run in the same circles as shady figures in this case. Kimberly Overstreet said she believed cocaine was the common denominator between all the victims in the nymag article. Cocaine seems to be what was going on that night that shannan gilbert was murdered, and cocaine maybe the link between JB & LISK

source: http://nymag.com/news/features/long-island-serial-killer-families-2011-6/

An "RL" who was an executive there also committed suicide in the summer of 2013 after JB. I haven't been able to find any articles in a quick search that mention a third person from the aquarium taking their own life as well, but I didn't search for very long.

An "RL" who was an executive there also committed suicide in the summer of 2013 after JB. I haven't been able to find any articles in a quick search that mention a third person from the aquarium taking their own life as well, but I didn't search for very long.

Wow thats way too wierd! Why so many suicides connected to the aquarium?

Ok so i keep going back to the "hands of gold jewelry" keychain...i thought why would a 15 year old boy not have his face plastered all over the news! The proximity of hands of gold jewelry to Froelich farms where Sarah Strobel was found murdered last years is...disquieting. "May 20, 1998 across from 33 Leahy Street, Brentwood in overgrown sump
White male, 15-17 years old"...take a look at 33 Leahy Street on google maps. It's an elementary school on a residential street. Directly across the street from the entrance driveway to the school is a sump surrounded by a fence and tall trees. The front portion of the fence is partially knocked down and from google street view I can just imagine that it must be a hang out for rebellious teens who sneak down there for some privacy. Why was the teen dumped in the sump directly across from the school at 33 Leahy? It seems like a risky place to dump a body. You'd have to park in front of the sump (it has houses on both sides, directly across is the school which also has houses on both sides), and trek thru the trees/fence to dump the body. The killer might risk being seen by neighbors. The sump also has a house on the other side so there no acces there either, as it basically right behind the house in the backyard. Such a strange place to dump a body. A 15-17 year old dumped directly across the street from a school? Why choose to dump there? How would the killer be familiar with this location? Did he hang out in the sump as a kid...could the killer have possibly gone to school at the school there? The only possibilities for him being familiar/comfortable and choosing to dump in that specific location is...1. he went to school there 2. he knows one of the neighbors 3. he works with sumps

nypost claims Jessica Taylor was actually dumped in a sump: "A woman out for a morning walk with her dog found the headless, handless body of a woman near the Long Island Expressway yesterday, Suffolk County Police said.
The naked, decomposed corpse was discovered at around 10:45 a.m. in a sump – a sandy drainage area for local sewage lines – in a wooded area near Halsey Manor Road and the L.I.E. in Manorville, cops said."
http://nypost.com/2003/07/27/headless-body-found-off-l-i-e/

nytimes says: "She was between 20 and 30 years old. Unlike the first female body, this one was left in the open, on a paved access road to a sump"
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/14/nyregion/4-bodies-leave-hamlet-on-edge.html

Whether Jessica was dumped in the sump or on the access road to the sump I'm not sure. But the point is, it looks like sumps may be the connection between these two dumping sites. Perhaps the reason so many bodies are dumped in Manorville are because of the sump. But what does it all mean? Did the killer once work draining these sumps?

http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/topic/44501-30-kids-arrested-in-sump/

Map.... kind of

Attachments

• Map.doc
    99.5 KB · Views: 30
Nothing appears when I download MAP...Emre E

It's a doc file, it contains an embedded kmz file. The board doesn't allow zip files to be upped. If the title doesn't appear instantly click on the top left corner of your typing frame on a word document. (Try to estimate with the left and top indentations) . You'll see a little box. That is the embedded file.

You should have your Google Earth installed.

A file with ".kmz" extension is zipped form of "My Places" in Google Earth. That is; these are My -i.e. Emre's- Places.

Open the doc, slowly hover your mouse cursor over the Map.kmz title, you'll see a prompt like "Double Click to open bla bla bla". Double click and it adds my kmz file to your Google Earth installation, under the name like "Temporary". You can endorse that temporary places and make them your own too or you can remove them after you're done with checking the map.

I think the lisk is going to come out of hiding. Its been very quiet about this case. He or she probably thinks its time to come out and play again. Hookers everywhere should be weary.

What do some of the girls have in common? A particular area of NYC. What do some serial killers have in common? It might be found in the same area of NYC.

Hi there LINative13! I don't think it's just hookers who should be wary but any vulnerable young woman. I hope he is incarcerated in another state and that's why the LI case has been so quiet. I've felt from the beginning when G-4 were found and learned the dates they went missing that the SK was from out of town.

I agree! My friend gave me Lost girls book and although I knew that there were bodies found there I didn't much know about the case (new here). Read the book and identified so much with these girls, my sister died much the same way (not murdered), but drug overdose. Hope they figure this out in my lifetime.

I think craigslist ads is what all the women had in common

That's not a bad connection. Sorry, I'm weeks late to the discussion, new to the site 😁

This killer has been compared to the green river killer. I think hes more like BTK. Maybe the other thing they have in common is church. Theres a church in Times Square. Non Denominational.Just like Long Island it attracts .people from every direction. Just a gut feeling.

Hi there LINative13! I don't think it's just hookers who should be wary but any vulnerable young woman. I hope he is incarcerated in another state and that's why the LI case has been so quiet. I've felt from the beginning when G-4 were found and learned the dates they went missing that the SK was from out of town.

This is my thought too. He was a native and lives elsewhere now. When he visits his hometown is when he looks for victims. JMO.

My poi is from Queens but he lives in Florida currently.

Lanesmommy , what does your POI do for a living or can you say? I find it interesting that no one on this site EVER talks about POI mentioned on the Dark Minds show. Which says to me that it was a totally worthless lead or it was too close to home?

Lanesmommy , what does your POI do for a living or can you say? I find it interesting that no one on this site EVER talks about POI mentioned on the Dark Minds show. Which says to me that it was a totally worthless lead or it was too close to home?

I didn't catch the dark minds show. Can you send me a link? I'm not sure I can say. Last time I posted a "nickname" for him and got into trouble. But he has been mentioned here before. He is not white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard