Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
News reports said that he was questioned three times (as of last night) and her sister posted something about they had him but let him leave the police station. I don't think he is in custody, yet.

Claire, did they use his name?

Jaimee's case is a trending topic on FB, which will hopefully bring more leads into LE.

Did anyone call the tip in about his facebook, they can use that to hold him and charge him with a violation.. please tell me you guys did?

Thanks Believe for posting that I was looking last night and lost my IP connection. It fades in and out all the time . I hate it!

If his name is being used in relationship to her disappearance in the MSM, I think we can sped some more time discussing him.

Did anyone call the tip in about his facebook, they can use that to hold him and charge him with a violation.. please tell me you guys did?

Not sure they can hold him for that or they would have...all 3 times he was called in for questioning.

If his name is being used in relationship to her disappearance in the MSM, I think we can sped some more time discussing him.

LQQing for that MSM connetion but I have to go pick the wife. Has anyone found it?

can we help the sister set up a separate FB help find page? I sent her a private message, but I doubt she is looking at 'other' in her message box.

Can someone link the MSM article with his name in it? I didn't see one. Just because someone is a RSO doesn't mean they can be sleuthed on here.

Okay guys - the sister's facebook is not linkable. Hopefully she will start a "missing facebook" page for her sister. I am not going to remove the conversation up to this point because it is very important, but we can't continue to use the sister's facebook.

MSM is not naming the guy yet - as soon as he is named, please link him up.

We cannot link his facebook until he is named. We have to be careful, for legal reasons, not to harass. We can link and discuss those sex offenders that meet the known criteria and are within a reasonable distance of Jaimee's residence or last know position, so everything done so far is within the rules in regards to the RSO.

Salem

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?91068-New-Rules-on-Sex-Offenders-and-Rumors

It is illegal to use the sex offender register information to harass anyone. We would never condone this at Websleuths.

It is not illegal (in my opinion) if when a child goes missing or is harmed we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim.

In every case we have local people reading and posting here. Therefore we are within the guidelines using this info for local information.

In this case we have an adult victim, but it seems that the rule would apply.

I will say that given Mr Fleury's appearance (Some what impressive height and size) he might stand out if someone had seen him in any of the areas Jaimee frequented.

Praying for Jaimee, her son and her family. Now is the time to give up what you know before the hammer drops... And it is going to drop. I am going to try and catch up on the most recent media. Any contact/tip line info yet?

There is a missing poster going around on FB with three different pictures of this guy...i wish we could post it. It has his whole name and the pictures have three different looks of him.

There is a missing poster going around on FB with three different pictures of this guy...i wish we could post it. It has his whole name and the pictures have three different looks of him.

They haven't picked it up in MSM yet? As soon as they do, it can be posted. I would think local stations would be all over this, my goodness.

Again - I hope the sister starts a Find Jaimee facebook so we can link to it.

Salem

There are posters showing up on FB of another woman, Stephanie Vaczy, who is also missing from Lynn, Mass. Her sister claims that she was seen with Jaimee and the suspect JF several times before she went missing. She was last on seen Oct. 30. The family has contacted local media, but the story has not yet been published. The posters circulating encourage people to call the Lynn Police Dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288