GUILTY PA - Scotty McMillan, 3, tortured to death, Chester County, 4 Nov 2014

The "wife" called the ambulance after the mom screamed for someone to call 911 because he wasn't breathing. I mean did this crazy *advertiser censored** woman think that you could beat ANYONE, much less a 3 year old like that and they would be okay? Why was she so shocked to find him not breathing after he had been unresponsive all day? She should have called 911 when he became unresponsive! It should have never happened at all, but you get what I'm saying why was she so adamant about getting help then? She didn't care to help him when she and her monster bf were beating him, same goes for the wife!!

thank you, I just can't read all the article......I have nightmares ...........I wish they could be beaten up so she feels what it is like and to lay there dying with no love, comfort or help....................that makes me bad

http://6abc.com/news/clothing-toy-drive-for-scotty-mcmillans-surviving-brother/387743/

CLOTHING, TOY DRIVE HELD FOR SCOTTY MCMILLAN'S SURVIVING BROTHER

DOWNINGTOWN, Pa. (WPVI) -- A Chester County community rallied together for a clothing and toy drive to help the surviving brother of 3-year-old Scotty McMillan.

"We're asking for gifts for him and clothes for school, winter items such as coats, jackets, hats, gloves and to basically put a smile on his face. We're going to take everything to Ryan hopefully today, meet up with his Aunt Kimberly Tait, hopefully get to meet him and see a smile on his face," said Janice Baker, Infamous Riders of Chester County.

In the parking lot of the Downingtown police station, strangers came and many were thankful for a way to help.

I was looking at one of the Remember Scotty FB pages, and there was a comment this morning that one of the females involved attempted suicide in jail yesterday? Anyone else hear this as well?

interesting which woman???
Who has custody of the 6 year old brother?
I pray he gets counseling!

The AF & JT have allot of social media friends ..................GF even has "the Trucker's Prayer" on 1. How ironic!
so in 3 weeks not 1 person dropped in on the three idiots?
No one saw/heard anything come from the trailer that the new people just moved into?
No nosey neighbors? No welcoming?
AF is a direct sales person and goes into homes??
JT works walmart?
GF does he work?
Why would a wife of just 2 years allow herself to live with husband and his girlfriend??

interesting which woman???
Who has custody of the 6 year old brother?
I pray he gets counseling!

The poster only referred to her as 'she', so don't know, not even sure if it is true.
From what I have been reading, a maternal aunt has Ryan, the 6 yo brother at present. I wonder if the father will be given custody?
I believe all 3 worked at the same Walmart

Oh no. There flies another innocent abused baby.

This case makes me feel ashamed to belong to the human race.

RIP Scott.

As for the three creatures involved...
May they realise the horrors they have done.
May they suffer nightmares for the rest of their life they will spend in prison. May Scott visit them every night, making them wake up sweating, trembling and scared to death. Every single night.

If I posted what I have in mind here I would break the TOS, so I won't but damn this is one of the worse cases of torture I have ever seen all I say can is HOW and WHY?!?

God bless that little boy, his life ended so horrifically and senselessly. He is at peace now. I hope those responsible get the book thrown at them, the death sentence or life in prison in solitary confinement. Worlds fails me!!!! And that doesn't happen often.

Sinead.

My fists are clenched with rage....I have no words and beyond tears now.

He was covered with bruises, cuts, and puncture wounds, and his brain was bleeding.
“Our ER nurses see a lot of terrible things, but when they saw his body, they wept,” Mr Hogan said.

Torture weapon ... one of the whips police believe was used on Scott. Picture: Chester County District Attorney's Office Source: Supplied

http://www.news.com.au/world/third-...r-scott-mcmillan/story-fndir2ev-1227117133206

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 125
GF shared a picture of Casey Anthony crying on FB with a moronic story about god explaining why women cry. " I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly." When I look at his FB page, I get the impression he has a very low IQ.

The big questions for me are what did JT see in him, and why did she participate in Scotty's abuse and murder? The whole thing is as bizarre as it is heartbreaking.

Jillian Tait Didn’t Always Hate Her Son, Says Her Facebook Page
Back in 2010, she was just an excited expectant mom.
Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/...-tortured-3-year-old-son/#sBzGVj85HKIgrJvL.99
http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/11/10/jillian-tait-mother-tortured-3-year-old-son/

Up-Dated Court Action, and, In My Opinion, Some Possibilities:

Day 11

[ Note If/When it Happens :::: Y = Yes; 2 = More than Once ]

__Y__ Police Criminal Complaint & Affidavit of Probable Cause

__Y__ Lower Court Docket Sheet* –- 11/5/14:
*https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-15306-CR-0000294-2014*

__Y__ Lower Court Preliminary Arraignment – 11/5/14*

__Y__ Pretrial Confinement Without Bail since 11/5/14*

__Y__ Appointment of Public Defender: Nathan Schenker*

_____ Lower Court Preliminary Hearing Scheduled for this Friday, November 14th*

_____ Request for In-Camera Hearing

_____ Request for Additional Court-Appointed Attorney

_____ Appearance Entered – Addl. Court-Appointed Atty: ______ ______

_____ Lower Court Preliminary Hearing

_____ Waiver of Lower Court Preliminary Hearing

_____ Advancement to Upper Court of Common Pleas

_____ Hunger Strike

_____ Assignment of Upper Court Criminal Docket Number - CP-15-CR-0000___-201_

_____ Assignment of Upper Court Judge ______ ______

_____ Upper Court Formal Arraignment / Waiver

_____ Gag Order from Upper Court Judge

_____ Upper Court Pre-Trial Hearing

_____ Omnibus Pre-Trial MotionS

_____ Motion to Compel Buccal [ BUCK-ull ] Swab of Cheek

_____ Motion to Compel Major Case Prints – [ Includes Full Palm, and Entire Joint Images ]

_____ Motion Allowing Defendant LapTop Computer

_____ Motion Enjoining Defendant from Dissipating Assets

_____ Defense MotionS to Hire Expert WitnesseS

_____ MotionS for Upper Court Trial ContinuanceS

_____ Request to Change Attorney / Attornies

_____ Petition for Rendition of Out-of-State WitnesseS

_____ Proposed QuestionS for Voir Dire of Perspective Jurors

_____ Motion for use of Two-Way Simultaneous Audio-Visual Testimony of WitnesseS

_____ Motion to Allow Use of Computer Generated Animation as Demonstrative ExhibitS

_____ Notice of Insanity Defense

_____ Petition for Psychiatric / Physical ExaminationS

_____ Motion to Compel Discovery

_____ Motion for Disclosure

_____ Motion for Production of Records

_____ Motion for Return of Seized Property

_____ Attempt to Impanel / Empanel Local Jury

_____ Request for Change in Venue [VENN-you]
>>>> (Case is Tried by a Jury Several Counties Away)

_____ Request for Change in Venire [venn-EYE-ree]
>>>> (Jurors from several Counties away are Bussed-In, and Sequestered)

_____ Plea Bargain in Exchange for Life

_____ Upper Court Trial Date Rescheduled

_____ Bench Trial -- [ Judge Only – No Jury ]

_____ Jury Trial

_____ Appeal of Upper Court Judge’s RulingS

_____ Verdict

_____ Guilty-but-Mentally ILL Verdict

_____ Pre-Sentence Investigation

_____ Sentencing

_____ Life or Death Sentence

_____ Serious Illness / Serious Injury / Death While in Custody

_____ Joins nearly 200 on PA Death Row – Dept. of Corrections, State Correctional Institution

_____ Joins Lifers at Dept. of Corrections, State Correctional Institution: ________

_____ AppealS of Upper Court Sentence

_____ Entry of Civil JudgmentS

_____ Payment History & Case Balance

GF shared a picture of Casey Anthony crying on FB with a moronic story about god explaining why women cry. " I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly." When I look at his FB page, I get the impression he has a very low IQ.

The big questions for me are what did JT see in him, and why did she participate in Scotty's abuse and murder? The whole thing is as bizarre as it is heartbreaking.

Jillian Tait Didn’t Always Hate Her Son, Says Her Facebook Page
Back in 2010, she was just an excited expectant mom.
Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/...-tortured-3-year-old-son/#sBzGVj85HKIgrJvL.99
http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/11/10/jillian-tait-mother-tortured-3-year-old-son/

Indeed it is bizarre! It makes me wonder if she was easily swayed by his craziness?! WTH happened there? He seems to be a little slow, but to look at his facebook page you wouldn't think he was that evil.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back