Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 58s59 seconds ago
Over and over: "T-dog pulls for chicks."

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 13s14 seconds ago
This experts voice is identical to Alice LaViolette. @Simma_dunn_naw Debs pointed that out and she's right! #jodiarias

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias back to reading the email on monitor. Nurmi - “What does heart predator mean to you” Witness -“Ladies become enamored w/ him"

I have zero doubt that Juan Martinez will tell the ENTIRE Chris and Sky Hughes story in context and chronology and this is going to entirely backfire on the defense and their little dogs too.

Nicole Goldman , Esq. is my new favorite tweeter. Experienced trial atty, succinct, jury-watching, and equipped with an obviously fine-tuned BS detector.

I agree. Her snide remarks have been great!

I don't believe either Chris or Sky will be testifying. No way Nurmi would spend a day on emails they could explain in 5 minutes if given the chance.

Think we're aggravated? Can you imagine what they must be feelibg right now?

And for those who think the Hughes were out of line....my goodness have they paid a steep price for speaking their minds to their friend. In private emails.

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 46s 46 seconds ago
"@thegoldpatrol: The jury is hanging on every word of witness . #JodiArias listening intently as well. Nodded “yes” once."

The jurors are probably in a coma from being bored.

That will just give Juan ALL WEEKEND to go through her testimony. :hero:

But how much can he say? The Hughes e-mails painted TA in a very bad light ("predator, abusive, mean" are words they used). And they supposedly knew him well. I think JM will have a tough time.

Jury needs to hear what JA did when TA attempted to "emotionally invest himself" in a relationship with Lisa. Following them and calling them when they arrived home ... slashing both their cars' tires ... peeping in at them making out ... walking into Lisa's house unannounced with them there ... Was it TA and Lisa that JA sneaked into TA's house and observed asleep on the love sack? Very abusive behavior, intended to sabotage the relationship, which it finally did.

This is a very good point, imo. And I think tire stuff should be able to come in, right??

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 4m 4 minutes ago
#JodiArias again when Travis childhood abuse brought up, sister Samantha takes copious notes ...perhaps to refute for Juan M.

TA admits to being beaten by his mother in his book Raising You.

http://travisalexander.blogspot.com/

" As she progressively got more involved in drugs she progressively got less capable of raising children. Most commonly was a beating for waking her up. It hurt but we got used to it. I learned how to turn so that when she hit me she would strike my back and arms, the pain was less there" He suffered a lot of abuse.

So now he didn't beat her - but was emotionally abusive. Even his friends said so!
(This defense is undoubtedly the result of their consultations with the ex-foreman.)

But now Juan can say even the defense knew all along that Travis didn't beat her.

Let's not forget, every single thing Nurmi does right now is opening doors. And Juan Martinez is going to blast right through them with an army of Truth behind him.

Omg I feel like I have been given the death sentence listening to them pick apart every word used....

I am glad that the witnesses are listening so intently. They are straining to hear something that would justify her slaughtering him. So far, NOTHING. So he had a strong sexual infatuation w/JA, but backed off because he cannot commit and he is still in love with his old girlfriend. ISN'T THAT A COMMON SITUATION? Does that justify slitting his throat?

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias Dr F now says part of the same email is not accurate because she doesn't think Travis was still in love with Deanna

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
Witness: Sky is on sidelines & seen #travisalexander with women. Is mean to girls. Wouldn’t want her sister to experience that. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
.@monicalindstrom's chair making flatulence sounds as she exits is more interesting than this testimony. #JodiArias
:giggle:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer · 50s51 seconds ago
Deanna Reid is also close to Alexander but "in the dark." Alexander getting his needs met in different places. #JodiArias

I have zero doubt that Juan Martinez will tell the ENTIRE Chris and Sky Hughes story in context and chronology and this is going to entirely backfire on the defense and their little dogs too.

Along with:
How many hours did you spend interviewing Chris Hughes to get more insight into his thoughts?
Zero.
How many hours did you spend interviewing Skye Hughes to get more insight into her thoughts?
Zero.
How many hours did you spend interviewing Travis Alexander to get more insight into his thoughts? Strike that, I don't guess that would be possible since your client slaughtered him.

Let's not forget, every single thing Nurmi does right now is opening doors. And Juan Martinez is going to blast right through them with an army of Truth behind him.

Exactly. Bet he is chomping at the bit. LOL

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 50s50 seconds ago
SKY - “You are a heart predator”It would scare me to death if my little sister liked you” #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Witness is explaining that "Sky Hughes called it..." TA's behavior towards #JodiArias was building up animosity.

So its his fault how she feels? Even my 12 year old son knows folks are responsible for their own feelings....and how they act on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member