FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #24

Thinking of you today, Michelle. We have not forgotten or given up.

What can I say that I haven't said in the last 3 years. I so wish you were home with us and this nightmare would end. I miss you. :(

Your parents haven't seen the children in months, except for "A". He seems so happy and his dad is a good dad! But I know he misses you terribly, as do your family and friends.

We are still here for you and still fighting for you. We will never give up!

Love,

Sparky :blowkiss:

Thinking of you Michelle and your family; it's got to be a Hard time to give thanks when your love one is missing. Praying a tip will lead to you coming home and justice for your family.

Three years already. :cry:

If only her family could get a break in this case and the person who murdered their beautiful Michelle could be put behind bars where he belongs. :jail:

I know I'll never give up hoping and praying that she is found and justice is finally served. :please:

MOO

Remembering you today, Michelle. NGU!

we all, each and every one, hope you are found soon.

@bobkealingwesh: Remembering #MissingMom Michelle Parker, disappeared 11/17/11, the day she appeared on #peoplescourt episode. @WESH http://t.co/CBqX4XDwJ6

Thinking of you today, Michelle. When I see stories of cold cases that have finally been solved, especially when the perpetrator is much older, it gives me hope. I have no doubt that justice will be served, hopefully sooner than later. Praying for you and your family.

I am so sorry that this case has not been successfully resolved. I can only cling to my faith in ULTIMATE JUSTICE, when I think of the guilty party. :candle:

This case is so heartbreaking. I come to the thread often to check in, the facebook page too, I just keep thinking one day justice will come. It is so sad.

I guess Paige B case is an example of never giving up. 7 years later, her perp finally got arrested.

This was a quote from MN last year on the 2nd anniversary, requoted in the above article ^^

"After a very thorough investigation by us and the police, there has been no evidence that ties Dale Smith to [Parker's] death," Smith's attorney, Mark Nejame, told PEOPLE when the lawsuit was filed last year. "Obviously, the family of Michelle Parker has suffered a tragic loss and our hearts go out to them, but to sue Dale will bring them no closer to discovering what happened to Michelle."

Considering that DSJr remains the prime suspect in Michelle's disappearance/murder, I'm surprised no one has corrected MN about the fact that there IS evidence from the police that ties DSJr to the Michelle's death (surprised he used that term as well). It's just not enough for a DA to take the case to court....yet. You can see in the comments of that article that statements like that are very misleading to the public about the status of this case.

MOO

Just because justice hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't happen here in the near future. Praying the truth will come out!

Merry Christmas, Michelle. We'll never stop searching and we will find justice for you!
Thinking of you and wishing you were with your family. NGU!

That ring must have really driven Dale nuts. It's pretty obvious he killed Michelle because of the drama over the ring. I mean, why else would she disappear on the same day the episode airs?

I hope they one day find her.

Another Christmas come and gone with Michelle's children living apart from one another and two of them living with the prime suspect in her disappearance/death. :notgood:

Im surprised Dale has stayed out of trouble this long. It cant be easy for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back