GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. Do you mean walking back to the apartment?

to someone who knows where the cameras are located in the garage.......would it be possible for Christina to have returned to the apartment without being seen by the cameras?

Yes, that's what I mean. If she didn't leave in a vehicle (I think she did) and she didn't walk out another entrance, maybe she went back to the apartments.......I just didn't know if there was a way she could have walked back without being seen on camera...just thinking of other scenarios.

"Someone from her past" and "did XYZ" seems confusing and counterproductive (if it were me posting.... )

(in my opinion.)

One concise reason that I say that imo EA didn't harm Christina is that I believe him. Yes, I'm aware that he lied regarding other issues that have already been discussed more than once on many threads, so I don't want to repeat.

At risk of getting the dead horse, just because it is my opinion that EA didn't harm Christina does not have to automatically mean that I know who did.

It would be much easier for me to say nothing than to discuss an unpopular opinion. So I'm putting myself out there on that and I'm ok with it because I believe him. I'm human; I could be wrong. But what if I'm right?

I also lean towards believing him despite the alarming amount of possible evidence to prove otherwise. But I also feel that people who lie, often believe their lies to be true. I stated my theory before, that he was showing off in the parking garage and hit her by accident (which is where the damage to his car came from). So I feel in his messed up way of thinking, he didn't kill her because it was an accident.

Agreed. None of us have this 100% figured out. Little morsels from many theories might come together to make something "click". While I do believe EA was involved, I still haven't nailed down a theory for what series of events happened after EA and Christina walked off camera, I'm open to fresh ideas. We're all here for one thing...

Dead horse here - (I disagree with the EA part,) but yes! Little morsels as well as fresh ideas do indeed come together to solve cases . I could not agree with this more. I wish there were a super thanks button....

Yes, THIS^^

"Someone from her past" and "did XYZ" seems confusing and counterproductive (if it were me posting.... )

(in my opinion.)

One concise reason that I say that imo EA didn't harm Christina is that I believe him. Yes, I'm aware that he lied regarding other issues that have already been discussed more than once on many threads, so I don't want to repeat.

At risk of getting the dead horse, just because it is my opinion that EA didn't harm Christina does not have to automatically mean that I know who did.

It would be much easier for me to say nothing than to discuss an unpopular opinion. So I'm putting myself out there on that and I'm ok with it because I believe him. I'm human; I could be wrong. But what if I'm right?

It would be helpful for people on here who are trying to find Christina to hear ALL thoughts and ideas. Who cares if it's popular. Maybe something will click with the few who have inside knowledge or even those of us who have been following the case. I don't consider the people on here to be stupid minions....we just want to find Christina and get answers for her family and friends. They deserve at least that.

And if anyone knows something you don't want to share on here, I hope they would share/have shared with PPD, Paula or Crimestoppers.

Brittany posted that the Cadaver dogs are out searching today. I pray they find something and today is the day! If these dogs don't come up with anything I am going to start wondering if EA could have put CM in someone else's trunk who drove her elsewhere.

If someone could provide those little morsels that would be great. I don't really care who did what honestly, that will be dealt with in time, I just want information to bring Christina home.[modsnip]

Dead horse here - (I disagree with the EA part,) but yes! Little morsels as well as fresh ideas do indeed come together to solve cases . I could not agree with this more. I wish there were a super thanks button....

Yes, THIS^^

FYI - There is a post on the HFCM Facebook page that says the National Enquirer article misquotes the family and does not support facts. They are grateful for the exposure nevertheless.

"Cadaver dogs pick up scent in parking garage at @shopsatlegacy where #ChristinaMorris was last seen Aug. 30"
https://twitter.com/BF_StarNewsI

Am I allowed to provide a link if it's twitter, or is that not allowed?

If someone could provide those little morsels that would be great. I don't really care who did what honestly, that will be dealt with in time, I just want information to bring Christina home.[modsnip]

I want the person who took CM, if she was taken - I want the person who took her, harmed her ...whoever is responsible for whatever happened to her to be convicted.... whoever that person is. I agree with you totally there, of course [modsnip]. I'm here to help just like everyone else and I'd contact LE myself.

I think since she is a reporter, you can.
Hopefully she will clarify what that means?

Thank you! I am amazed after all these months they actually could still pick up her scent. That gives me so much hope they will find her when they start searching fields and areas they suspect.

EDITED: I also wish they could stop by EA's house and car and see if the dogs could pick up her scent there as well. Also a former ex's car....just in case. I wonder if they would do stuff like that?

Wait, so is that just CM's scent they are picking up. Or the scent of decomposition ....sorry for the possibly dumb question.

It would be helpful for people on here who are trying to find Christina to hear ALL thoughts and ideas. Who cares if it's popular. Maybe something will click with the few who have inside knowledge or even those of us who have been following the case. I don't consider the people on here to be stupid minions....we just want to find Christina and get answers for her family and friends. They deserve at least that.

And if anyone knows something you don't want to share on here, I hope they would share/have shared with PPD, Paula or Crimestoppers.

That is what I was saying exactly. I dont' care if my opinion is un/popular. I said that it would be easier to say nothing when a view is unpopular, but yet I say something. I want the person responsible convicted, so does everyone else. We just disagree on who that person may be.

And I really wish these dogs could take a quick jaunt around EAs neighborhood.

:please::please::please: Please, please, please let there be a break today!

And I really wish these dogs could take a quick jaunt around EAs neighborhood.

Yep. Don't see the problem if there is nothing to hide. I'd personally do anything I could to clear my name if it were me.

Wait, so is that just CM's scent they are picking up. Or the scent of decomposition ....sorry for the possibly dumb question.

I had the same question in mind, couldn't phrase it quite right, so thanks!

Thanks for the update, but that made my stomach turn and I now have tears in my eyes.
I know, and I hope it didn't sound like I was happy when I posted. More just relieved it's working and this family may get their answers they have been waiting for all these months.

If you have some time, this is a good read: http://books.google.com/books?id=WT...AEwCA#v=onepage&q=cadaver dog warrant&f=false

Page 87 gets interesting. From my understanding, they couldn't take the dog to EA's private property without a warrant, but they could search the surrounding public areas (sidewalks, streets, etc). If the dog picked up Christina at the garage from 3 months ago, it could probably get a hit standing on the street outside of someone's house where they park their car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998