GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #21 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NWLady
Just a thought...could EA's car have gotten damaged from somewhere he went to get rid of Christina? For example, could he have driven it thru some rough terrain, some ruts, somewhere off-road not suitable for that type of vehicle, or something of that nature and that caused the damage? Those cars are very low profile and don't have much for ground clearance. JMO and just trying to come up with thoughts/ideas that may in any way help find Christina.
For what it's worth, that's what I suspect.
I agree.

I have no idea.. I've wondered if their silence is as simple as their lawyer(s) telling them to "keep your mouth shut".. Or, EA told them what happened & if drugs were the cause.. He could have scared them & said "If I'm going down, y'all are coming with me, if you say one word about drugs..."

But, really, why would they retain lawyers if they were just at a party together?

I don't think it is weird she is not talking. Probably afraid she will loose her job. I think she works at a large insurance co.

If you have nothing to hide and you care about your friend you speak up regardless.

I don't think it is weird she is not talking. Probably afraid she will loose her job. I think she works at a large insurance co.

Do you mean what she might say to LE would cause her to lose her job?

My opinion-I dont think it was a set up. Christina told her mom about the party. I think it was high school friends getting together and maybe a friend of a friend joined in. I think girls night is just a catch phrase to describe a generic get together. If it is true that Christina's boss said she was crying at work on Friday, I would think she only recently suspected her boyfriend of cheating. Since the plans were already in place for the evening, I think she went to the party hoping to have some fun. Her mom said she got into a disagreement with HF on the phone at the end of the evening. If something at the party set off the chain of events, alcohol/drug just made it worse. People have said she was concerned for her dog. The dog lived with her and HF. I dont think he would suddenly stop caring for it if she wasnt home. I think if she said she had to go home because of the dog, it may have been a break up. I think EA is responsible. I think he thought he had a chance with her and made a move. I think he acted alone (but change my mind from time to time).

I think if he clocked into work at 8 am is significant (and you have to be present at the store to clock in). There are only a few reasons to clock in and leave. He was scamming the Company out of 3 hours of pay? Or he was attempting to establish an alibi for himself. If he clocked in and left to establish an alibi, he had unfinished business. If something tragic happened to Christina, he needed more time to cover up the crime. From the coworkers statement, he didnt appear to go home for a few hours sleep and a shower.

I agree. Sort of like the old adage, "when you hear hoofbeats, think horses".

On Jonni's facebook page, she shared a video she made on November 30th. It broke my heart. I cannot imagine her pain.

IMO the party-goers haven't said much because i think LE has requested them not to.

The way i think about it is if LE is not releasing search info, why would they want people who know the facts of the night (more pertinent info) to be talking?

JMO

Thanks......i've wondered if that wasn't the case, too. This resonates a bit more with me.

The way i think about it is if LE is not releasing search info, why would they want people who know the facts of the night (more pertinent info) to be talking?

JMO

2 things:
If.....
they have more pertinent information to reveal.
Hard to keep girls in that age group silent.

Perhaps you're right, and I know that we find it ridiculous that a 23 y.o. living at home would have that kind of power. But, I'm trying to think like a naive 20 year old would. When I was 20 a lot of things were scary that seem laughable now. In no way am I sticking up for these people; I am just trying to understand how they were completely silenced.

If they weren't so quiet, it would make more sense that they just didn't know anything, with the exception of EA. But their silence leads me to believe otherwise...

In responding. Personally, I've known a 21 year old who is now in prison for 20 to life for being a distribution agent in a crystal meth ring in north texas. He was a soft spoken man who seemed harmless but in court it came out how brutal and violent he could be. I'm from dallas. Many associates would not testify against him and it took forever to build a case against him for that reason. He still lived at home btw but had cash reserves in a bank security box. The most scary people can be right in front of us. Maybe the party goers won't talk for similar reasons. Jmo.

I agree! two big IFS. May be more info or may not & you're right. Especially a group of girlfriends.

2 things:
If.....
they have more pertinent information to reveal.
Hard to keep girls in that age group silent.

You are Welcome ..
All I can say JMOM is if you have a direct connect to the PI -
If it helps in locating where Christina is today... See if she can dig further into the "friend" that recently moved in per the affidavit
1.Who is the friend?
2.What is the exact location of "friends" apartment
3.If it is not some made up imaginary friend -was friend there with group and CM
4.Is "friend" also into the party favors?

IMO, this "friend" is either made up along with parking in the different garage or it is one in the same - referring to PP's apt.

I am not sure. Maybe. But there are many ways to turn in information and remaining anonymous. Those are posted on Christina's FB page also.

I think it's very likely "anonymous" isn't trusted as being truly anonymous by many people scared to tell what they know about any crime.

JMOM -

The affidavit is not clear about SB.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html
*Officer Cathy Stamm is listed as Affiant pg1.*

Pg3 Paragraph #2
Affiant later obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage where Arochi's Camaro was recorded
driving out of the parking garage at approximately 0358 hours from an area where Sabrina Boss, A friend
of Morris who was with her that night, stated Morris, Arochi, and other members of the group had parked.

Jmom - just trying to get clear on this.
If you can answer or find out for sure.
This actually makes me think that SB had rode with CM in the Celica and stated where CM, EA and all the others had parked.
It states nothing that she drove a vehicle and parked there.
DID SB RIDE WITH CM ?
or
DID SB LEAVE HER CAR AT GARAGE CLOSE TO PP APARTMENT?

Who were other members of the entire group?

I think all this is in reference to the group returning from Whataburger at 23:22. SB was with the group in who knows whose car & she knew where people parked. This does nothing to indicate where people were parked or who they rode with earlier in the evening.

Also, I think it is worthy to note that EA was not a total stranger to CM since high school. I've gotten the feeling from several comments here that the sense is he was just some guy who went to the same school as her 5 years ago, but they didn't really know each other. They became FB friends 3 yrs ago. So at minimum, they kept up with whatever each other was posting through the last 3 years.

IMO the party-goers haven't said much because i think LE has requested them not to.

BINGO!!! Exactly what I was thinking. What if, all these party goers HAVE talked to LE, but they didn't have enough for LE to act on right now, but they were told to zip it because it is pertinent info that needs to be kept quiet until they can get something more to make an arrest.

Exactly.... I believe this is what is happening IMO. Its not a coincidence that 7 ( removing EA & CM ) out of the 9 are being quiet JMO but i think LE asked them to not share with anyone.

BINGO!!! Exactly what I was thinking. What if, all these party goers HAVE talked to LE, but they didn't have enough for LE to act on right now, but they were told to zip it because it is pertinent info that needs to be kept quiet until they can get something more to make an arrest.

Exactly.... I believe this is what is happening IMO. Its not a coincidence that 7 ( removing EA & CM ) out of the 9 are being quiet JMO but i think LE asked them to not share with anyone.

I wonder how many of those 7 have retained lawyers?

I'm not sure if any of them have. I would think if that were the case, it would have been made public/the media would have been all over whomever retained a lawyer besides EA verrrrrrry quickly. All JMO

I wonder how many of those 7 have retained lawyers?

I'm not sure if any of them have. I would think if that were the case, it would have been made public/the media would have been all over whomever retained a lawyer besides EA verrrrrrry quickly. All JMO

I read somewhere on here in the not too distant past that some had retained lawyers. For some reason I think it said a couple of them had. It seems to me it was said with authority, not an opinion. But, who knows.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44