Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ
· 4m 4 minutes ago
#jodiarias says she's dealing with severe depression and she wants to end her life.

· 3m 3 minutes ago
It's independent of one person. Jodi doesn't want presents for Christmas just wants to be happy

BBM
1. This is information that Dr. D discussed repeatedly - that there were numerous notes in JA's diary of wanting to die or suicidal thoughts
2. Remember that go-around on cross with Juan on the definition of "independent"? She really is a manipulator and quite evil, IMO.

I understand journal writing- it's a way to get your private thoughts out and down on paper- it is a wonderful way to self reflect and gain some personal insight. Sometimes getting the feelings out on paper is enough. Journal writing was none of these things for Jodi... she even had ulterior motives for her journals. That is shallow.

In all honesty, if I had never heard a second of this trial and had only heard this testimony re: her journals I would think one thing - she is absolutely, completely 100% OBSESSED with TA and her relationship with him. That and she is b@t***** crazy. Who writes this much and in such detail about just one person for this long? Completely obsessive and I hope that's what the jury is getting. I haven't heard anything so far about Travis that is so terrible. What is the point to this?
I am literally on the edge of my seat for Juan to do his thing.

Are we sure she's not schizophrenic? It's so clear that she lived in one reality and wrote of another.

· 22s 22 seconds ago
Dec 9th- TA was on a stake out trying 2 catch who slashed his tires. #Jodiarias offered to loan him her stun gun.
She had a stun gun?!!!

Oh my gosh! She slashes his tires and then writes about it all innocently in her journal. Stun gun? Dude, this chick is bat shi! crazy!

Not only does the jury have to listen to this claptrap, but they have to endure yet another defense team witness who acts inappropriately; in this case, a guy who smiles and giggles and looks fiendish doing it. Good grief. But good for the state, don't you think? Juan can only look doubly "Juanderful" when he finally gets his turn at bat. SCORE!

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10s 10 seconds ago

Jennifer just removed the journal from the overhead machine.

Do you think she is done with it? #JodiArias

-----I sure hope so !!!

· 16s 16 seconds ago
#jodiarias keeps saying she's not suppose to write negative things in her journal. She mentions TA made deposits in their joint account.

· 4s 5 seconds ago
"Back down low again and I began to cry. I gave my notice to Amy (roommate). I've got to get myself right. Depression is a serious thing."

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 21s 21 seconds ago

Jennifer points out one last suicidal comment that #JodiArias wrote in her journal.

· 23s 24 seconds ago
"Somedays I wish it was just simple to kill myself"

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13s 13 seconds ago

This is the first time I haven't seen #JodiArias crafting. Not one doodle all morning.

To me, that "his tires were slashed and that's why he's in such a bad mood" is the cornerstone to all these entries. As people have noted - and IMO won't be lost on the jury - these entries are very immature, sound like a teenager wrote them. "He looked at that girl, lets go toilet paper his house" kind of thing. Or - showing my age - we used to call his house and hang up like a hundred times. People with more sinister thoughts would do more sinister things. I had a high school friend who kept sending her ex-boyfriends mother cards in the mail about "congrats on being a grandmother". (I didn't have any tire-slashing friends). But it's just so... high school...

· 22s 22 seconds ago
Dec 9th- TA was on a stake out trying 2 catch who slashed his tires. #Jodiarias offered to loan him her stun gun.
She had a stun gun?!!!

Thank God there is a police report and Jodi knocking on Lisa's door and running. I think this jury will figure out real quick who the tire slasher was. sorry this just a crock

· 16s 16 seconds ago
#jodiarias keeps saying she's not suppose to write negative things in her journal. She mentions TA made deposits in their joint account.

· 4s 5 seconds ago
"Back down low again and I began to cry. I gave my notice to Amy (roommate). I've got to get myself right. Depression is a serious thing."

Joint account? BS. Travis did NOT have a joint account with this chick. We would have heard about it during the first trial from someone CREDIBLE if that was true.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 28s 29 seconds ago

Beck is still taking notes. I have a feeling he is the type that reads the entire menu before ordering. #JodiArias

· 32s 32 seconds ago
I shouldn't be more sad than him. I have no one to talk too

· 20s 20 seconds ago
I can't talk to my mom, sister, friends, Travis, or Bishop. Travis is tired of being my shoulder to lean on

IIRC in her allocution she states Mr. Alexander told her he didn't think his Grandmother was going to make it. Yet in her diary she only states concern for herself. This shows how selfish and inconsiderate this evil murderer is, always thinking about herself.

From WAT:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 29s 29 seconds ago

Now Jennifer wants to dive into some text messages between TA and #JodiArias. Crafty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288