Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a possibility, in my mind, that he did not know she was there until it was too late. The camera could have been erroneously set to p.m. instead of a.m. The times on the phone and computer would have been 12 hours off.
He did not make or answer any calls that day. There was one reply to a text. That is not normal for someone with so many friends and a business.
Perhaps she did have a keystroke logger on his computer and knew that he was getting up at 5:15? Or simply saw something he posted on Facebook.
If she snuck in through the doggy door and waited in the closet until he got up to shower then she would have had the whole day to shower, run stuff thru the wash, nap and halfway clean up.
The photos are so dark and out of focus. She claimed it was a photo shoot. Malarkey!

Yea... I dug up this chart from way back when here and incorporated it with a lot of her pics to show how she went from being almost always blonde to lighter shades of brown with blonde highlights to very dark brown to lighter shades of brown(left to right side of pic). The reason I did this was to support my view that the "photoshoot" pic of her had to have been before she made that trip in June '08, her hair was just too light imo.

View attachment 66032

But you have to keep in mind that JA is only one who has said that her hair color was brown from 3/20/08 until her selfies on 6/3/08 in Salinas! Even the photo with the dog - the date JA said it was taken (5/15/08) is debatable.

So as far as we know, JA was blonde until just before those 6/3/08 selfies in the car near Salinas CA.

ETA: Unfortunately we never heard from anyone else she interacted with on 6/2 & 6/3, beside the Budget employee, as to the color of her hair when they saw her.

When did CMJAs phone go dark on June 3rd/4th in her phone logs she called ryan about 940am that Wednesday June 4th, we know she didn't make this call inside arizona. We know the earliest time stamp on the sex photos is 140pm with the shower photos around 530pm. I really do think he knew she was there.

Eta: I think she called rb on the day age arrived around 10am sorry. I'm still not sure the very last call she made prior to her pulling her phone battery out.

Most of the white marks are glare from the projector. But an interesting theory. :)

I was wondering if they could have been reflections from the flash on the shower door... like when you try to take pics with the sun behind the subject.

What do you make of the window screen, which had been removed and was leaning against the house? Yes, the photos taken of one another are murky, dark, very poor quality but Flores warned her they would be. The police were fortunate to recover them at all and it took considerable effort & time.

Poor flores, I was rereading the transcript where he needed to know why said it would haunt him forever. I truly believe that is true. Flores seems like a genuinely good man and I'm sure this case will haunt flores and Juan forever

What do you make of the window screen, which had been removed and was leaning against the house? Yes, the photos taken of one another are murky, dark, very poor quality but Flores warned her they would be. The police were fortunate to recover them at all and it took considerable effort & time.

I think cmja did this in her haste to stage the scene.

Remember? The ninjas..

Except there was one that was clear as a bell and it was followed by more dark, poorly focused ones.
She could have gone in through that window. Too bad we cannot see the whole crime scene write-up and results of fingerprinting etc.

Still think he was zapped first before he fell.

He saw shun gun, made a fist to protect himself, got zapped and went down. I can't figure out what I am seeing on 5:28:54....

Idk....stun guns leave very distinctive marks. ME didn't find any stun gun wounds

That's exactly why they're trying to say she dyed her hair back to brunette in March- trying to erase the evidence of premeditation, except that the rental car clerk in Redding knew she was a blonde when she started the trip...

And took selfies of herself when she was in Salinas? and the do looked new. I don't remember the time , but Juan did and pointed it out.

I would love to know what color of car Mimi had, did she wear her hair in braids, etc. Perhaps CMJA knew these things and it was easier to trick Travis into thinking it was Mimi at the door. Just sayin'. Wow, there are so many things that are up in the air for me.

After days of decomposition would stun gun markings have even been detectable though?

I would think it would be pretty difficult to handle a knife, a camera and a stun gun?

Except there was one that was clear as a bell and it was followed by more dark, poorly focused ones.
She could have gone in through that window. Too bad we cannot see the whole crime scene write-up and results of fingerprinting etc.

That first pic looks like he had just got in the shower and the water was still cold(I've stood like that myself to protect against the cold water until it warmed up a bit), so it's possible that the glass door was still unfogged with no drops and hadn't he just been on a cleaning binge, doing laundry, had his new vacuum out ready to use, possibly had already cleaned his shower... those products to keep the soap scum off glass do work really well, I've tried a few of them.

I admit it does look like either a flash was used at that point(I can't really tell for sure if his eyes are open in that shot) or if it's a reflection of the ceiling light from the angle the pic was taken and yes, it would be wonderful if we could see all the facts.

When did CMJAs phone go dark on June 3rd/4th in her phone logs she called ryan about 940am that Wednesday June 4th, we know she didn't make this call inside arizona. We know the earliest time stamp on the sex photos is 140pm with the shower photos around 530pm. I really do think he knew she was there.

Eta: I think she called rb on the day age arrived around 10am sorry. I'm still not sure the very last call she made prior to her pulling her phone battery out.

I think Flores shows her that her phone did ping in Arizona and explained something about the towers and mountains? This is when she's rambling on about how she finally found her phone charger that was under the passengers seat, and she didn't know where she was with her poor sense of direction and ran out of gas and was "stranded" for several hours. She never says how she got gas in her tank in that story IIRC. No mention of anyone coming along with gas cans in their trunk to help her out.

This page has a lot of good info re the timeline.
http://morbitbuzz.blogspot.ca/2013/04/a-timeline-with-no-pictures.html

... those products to keep the soap scum off glass do work really well, I've tried a few of them.

... it would be wonderful if we could see all the facts.

Snipped with respect

First: Totally OT, but what do you use for your shower door? I (being OCD) squeegee EVERY time. Haven't found a effective "scum protector."

Second: We never will. Between the fog and the liar, we will likely be left with only our best guesses ...

Possibly those white zigzags are from a stun gun! Or something else, but what else could it be? I think it's called arcing, that thing that electricity on the move does that is visible? Could it be that stun gun does not arc at all and its shock is not actually visible in person but something a camera might pick up?

The white "zigzags" are actually courtroom lights reflecting off the glossy pics - the photos were captured from trial footage.

ETA: I see several others have pointed this out already. Am reading in reverse order today!

I am OCD as well, I use Rain-X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner Plus Rain Repellent (automotive) It works very well for me. Try it... I think you'll like the results. We have a water softener also, and I know it is a huge help.

Snipped with respect

First: Totally OT, but what do you use for your shower door? I (being OCD) squeegee EVERY time. Haven't found a effective "scum protector."

Second: We never will. Between the fog and the liar, we will likely be left with only our best guesses ...

Re the shower door, after following the directions in this video(using dishwasher liquid soap, apple cider vinegar and hot water to clean) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bigQH-Nhocc then pretty much any windshield protector like Rain X.

As for the case, yes I know but it would sure be great if we could at least see all the facts that the jury gets instead of these little snippets from twitter and/or cell phone grabs. Otherwise, I'm not sure that even allowing cases to be reported on before they've finished is all that great, it definitely makes the justice system look pretty lame, no wonder criminals just laugh at it and continue on their merry way. Really, for most the worst they get is some free room and board and during economic downturns that might be just what they wanted to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa