GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know little kids are small physically but how on earth do so many of them just vanish? Poof! Unspeakably evil!!!

Yep. Little Kenneth White was the same age, a twin as well, and other similarities, as noted on that thread by WSers. Couldn't stop thinking of little Malik, may he be found.

I don't know if this has been reported but the little red river is water from the bottom of greets ferry lake and In that area famous for trout fishing with a yearlong temperature of 52-56 degrees on average. Plus it's about 20 mins away to the closest public access from search if I remember correctly.

I don't know if this has been reported but the little red river is water from the bottom of greets ferry lake and In that area famous for trout fishing with a yearlong temperature of 52-56 degrees on average. Plus it's about 20 mins away to the closest public access from search if I remember correctly.

The way the rivers snake there, are there places that catch debris more than others? Thank you for mentioning this, sounds right, IIRC.

Twins have such a inner connection that I can't imagine how his sister is dealing with Malik being gone. What happened to him needs to be known!!

Twins have such a inner connection that I can't imagine how his sister is dealing with Malik being gone. What happened to him needs to be known!!

It may be known by somebody, they need to share that information.

It seems like poor Malik has been forgotten (not here). I have checked for news for this sweet baby every day, but haven't been posting due to a death in my family and all the things that go along with that.

Praying he is found, and soon.

Searcy toddler missing for one month
HV 11 Staff, news source 4:02 p.m. CST December 23, 2014
It has been exactly one month, and there are still no leads in the disappearance of Searcy 2-year-old, Malik Drummond.

Dozens of volunteers have been helping police search for the missing toddler since he disappeared.

After a week of searching with no answers, officers suspended volunteer efforts making the investigation a criminal case.

Police have not named any suspects.

I still care about Malik...but haven't been posting because I can't think of anything helpful to add. Hoping for a break in this case soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Searcy toddler missing for one month
HV 11 Staff, news source 4:02 p.m. CST December 23, 2014

8cfdb3c78680ed2a1632912862c9fe36.jpg

#FindMalik

:candle:

I really hope someone has this baby and he will wake up to a wonderful Christmas. But his Sister needs him too. Where could he be?

I really hope someone has this baby and he will wake up to a wonderful Christmas. But his Sister needs him too. Where could he be?

Amen to that....

This is my Christmas wish, for Malik, and the countless other missing little ones we care so very much for!

:gathering:

:praying:

Amen to that....

This is my Christmas wish, for Malik, and the countless other missing little ones we care so very much for!

Amen

Thinking of you little man! Merry Christmas. :christmastree:

:bump:
Just wanted to see our little man back on the first page. A :snowman: for you Malik.

No Santa Clause, no Christmas toys, no pumpkin pie and ice cream, no arrests and no information. Where could you be little man? I pray that you are safe. Dear Lord help LE find little Malik! Amen

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KTHV) – It has been exactly one month, and there are still no leads in the disappearance of Searcy 2-year-old, Malik Drummond.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/local/2014/12/23/searcy-toddler-missing-for-one-month/20825327/

Hard to believe it's been a month. :(

I saw threads on two more missing little boys, Tristan Blue and Jayden Morrison - both "wandered off." In Tristan's case LE arrested his parents less than 24 hours after his disappearance - dad's charged with murder, mom with child abuse. They haven't found his body yet, which makes me wonder what probable cause LE found in the parents' car that led them to arrest mom and dad.

If something bad was done to Malik I wish Searcy PD could find evidence that compelling. :( I'm not mad at them, I guess I'm just frustrated; Malik's been missing for so long and we're not hearing a peep out of LE. I continue to believe they know what they're doing but it seems to me that if Malik's family are not involved in his disappearance then maybe it's time for them to say so as rumors are getting ugly.

I just want to see Malik's case resolved, no matter what. He shouldn't be out somewhere in a cold, abandoned place, no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa