GUILTY PA - Scotty McMillan, 3, tortured to death, Chester County, 4 Nov 2014

was just reading about this one and came here to start a thread if there wasn't one already. Thanks rchrd.

Same here, tlcya - This article, surely another re-hash, was in our local MSM, WRAL:

2 charged in death of boy hung by feet, beaten
Read more at
http://www.wral.com/2-charged-in-death-of-boy-hung-by-feet-beaten/14155800/#8mqsjoFpAFx3eSah.99

http://www.wral.com/2-charged-in-death-of-boy-hung-by-feet-beaten/14155800/

Yes, thanks to rchrd for starting this thread. Oh, so many threads like this one. A three year old child.

Our recurring mantra:

What is wrong with people?

A three year old precious child. Mercifully, he stopped breathing, and he is now another angel in the place where there are already too, too many. But he remembers nothing of it and is bathed in love that we cannot imagine. And his torturers are in the jailhouse now, and they may never walk another free step for the rest of their lives.

I wonder why Gary Lee Fellenbaum no longer has a facebook?

I have known about this case since it happened but I have felt such despair and grief for Scotty that I just couldn't post.

Another precious child who cried out in the darkness with no one there who would help him. Scotty's beatings conjure up memories I would rather not think about. If my father beat me and my first cousin was in our home he would make her beat me too. She was my age. She was terrified of my father as much as I was. Afterwards she would cry and beg me to forgive her but I never blamed her in the first place. Neither one of us told anyone else that he had made her beat me too. He threaten 'no one would believe us anyway' and we believed him.

I would like to believe that Scotty was like I was at one time when the pain and suffering became too much to take. The body and the mind can only take so much. I just began to pretend I wasn't really there in body and my mind would lift me up to another beautiful peaceful place when the abuse was happening. Over the years I came to be good at it and while the abuses happened over and over again it was as if it was happening to someone else. I learned to shutout what was happening at the time.

I hope that for Scotty but due to his young age he probably was incapable of doing such things. All I can hope is he soon became unconscious from the beatings and didn't feel life ebbing away.

There is no way to describe those who have done this to him. There is no way to describe the fear and terror Scotty felt as he was being tortured to death. It is a fear like no other.

I have read over the years about child abuse cases that resulted in the child's death but I do think this is the most horrific one yet. I don't want to even call these three humans. Somehow that seems to be a grave insult to human beings.

And I think of death penalty for the mom and her boyfriend and even that brings me no comfort. Being strapped on a gurney and being put to sleep seems too humane to two that showed no humanity at all to their defenseless little victim.

I admit I feel as much rage or even more toward the mom. She allowed this to happen and she also participated in the beatings. It was her duty as Scotty's mom to protect him from any harm yet she was another enemy within that Scotty had to also fear.

Imo, there are many more like Scotty right now who are living in their own house of horrors trying to survive the abuse inflicted upon them by the very ones who are to nurture and love them.

Most children who are being abused ...no matter what kind of abuse... are trying to survive it inside their very own homes behind closed doors that holds such deep dark secrets of pain and suffering for them. The place that is most dangerous for children who are likely to be abused is the place they call home. Instead of it being a safe place it is a place where they are trapped with no one to help them.

God bless Scotty and all the little lost children who are also crying out in the night for help with no one to hear them but the monsters who resides right in the same home with them.

IMO

Hugs!!!!!!
Warm hugs!
To you and to "All Little Innocent People being Abused by Beasts" I will fight for you till my last breath.

Gary Lee Fellenbaum III, W/M/23, for 1st Degree Murder+ of Scotty McMillan, 3

[Gary is the Boyfriend of Defendant Jillian, and is the Estranged Husband of Defendant Amber.]

West Caln Township, Chester County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 59

Wed., Dec. 31st: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Chester-County-Scotty-McMillan-Murder-287197471.html:

Includes Videos, and GRAPHIC Archives

Your One-Click, Per Defendant, Source* Of Upper Court:

ChargeS --- No Bail Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS --- Scheduled Court DateS ---

Verdicts --- Sentencing --- Payments --- Follow-Up --- Appeals

*Upper Court Criminal Docket Sheet:
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-15-CR-0004386-2014:

*"Recent Entries made in the Court Filing Offices may not be
immediately reflected on these Docket Sheets..."

*Pre-Trial Confinement Without Bail, since 11/5/14.

18 § 2502 §§ A (H1) :: Murder Of The First Degree
18 § 903 §§ C (H1) :: Conspiracy -- Murder Of The First Degree

18 § 2502 §§ C (F1) :: Murder Of The Third Degree
18 § 903 §§ C (F1) :: Conspiracy -- Murder Of The Third Degree
18 § 2501 §§ A (F1) :: Criminal Homicide
18 § 903 §§ C (F1) :: Conspiracy -- Criminal Homicide
18 § 2702 §§ A 1 (F1) :: Aggravated Assault
18 § 4304 §§ A 1 (F3) :: Endangering Welfare of Children – [ Two Counts ]
18 § 903 §§ C (F3) :: Conspiracy - Endangering Welfare of Children – [ Two Counts ]

18 § 907 §§ A (M1) :: Possession Instruments Of Crime – [ Two Counts ]
18 § 6301 §§ A 1 i (M1) :: Corruption of Minors
18 § 2701 §§ A 1 (M1) :: Simple Assault
18 § 2705 (M2) :: Recklessly Endangering Another Person

Grades of PA Crimes:
H1 = Heinous of 1st Degree; H2
F1 = Felony of 1st Degree; F2; F3
M1 = Misdemeanor of 1st Degree; M2; M3
S = Summary

Justice for All of Our Innocent Little Ones.

Jillian M. Tait, W/F/30 for Heinous Murder of Son, Scotty McMillan, 3

[Jillian was the Live-In Girlfriend of Defendant Gary Fellenbaum.]

West Caln Township, Adjacent to Coatesville, Chester County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 59

Wed., Dec. 31st: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Chester-County-Scotty-McMillan-Murder-287197471.html :

ChargeS --- No Bail Pre-Trial Confinement --- MotionS --- Scheduled Court DateS ---

*Upper Court Criminal Docket Sheet:
https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-15-CR-0004412-2014

Pre-Trial Confinement Without Bail, since 11/5/14.

18 § 2502 §§ A (H1) :: Murder Of The First Degree
18 § 903 §§ C (H1) :: Conspiracy -- Murder Of The First Degree

18 § 2502 §§ C (F1) :: Murder Of The Third Degree
18 § 903 §§ C (F1) :: Conspiracy -- Murder Of The Third Degree
18 § 2501 §§ A (F1) :: Criminal Homicide
18 § 903 §§ C (F1) :: Conspiracy -- Criminal Homicide
18 § 2702 §§ A 1 (F1) :: Aggravated Assault
18 § 903 §§ C (F3) :: Conspiracy - Endangering Welfare of Children – [ Two Counts ]

18 § 907 §§ A (M1) :: Possession Instruments Of Crime – [ Two Counts ]
18 § 2701 §§ A 1 (M1) :: Simple Assault

Grades of PA Crimes:
S = Summary

Justice for All of Our Innocent Little Ones.

Amber Marie (Williams) Fellenbaum, W/F/21, Endangering Welfare of 3 Y/O Scotty McMillan

[Amber is the Estranged Wife of Defendant Gary Fellenbaum.]

West Caln Township, Adjacent to Coatesville, Chester County, is in South-Eastern, PA.

Day 59

Wed., Dec. 31st: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Chester-County-Scotty-McMillan-Murder-287197471.html :

*Upper Court Criminal Docket Sheet: https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-15-CR-0004411-2014

Pre-Trial Confinement in Lieu of $ 500,000 Bail, since 11/5/14.

Grades of PA Crimes:

S = Summary

Suggested Re-Reading: OceanBlueEyes Post #78: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...mom-and-her-boyfriend&p=11182558#post11182558

One a few options come to mind heroine:

- he gave someone (attorney or otherwise) his log in to take it down, probably with instructions to delete everything, not knowing the Facebook servers forget nothing. :facepalm:

- said person could have just adjusted privacy options to "only me" restricting access to the public

- LE has contacted Facebook and frozen the account. Once they submit the warrant, Facebook hand over everything they have on him.

I'm inclined to choose option three. :cow:

HTH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A big :websleuther: :tyou: to Richrd, OkieGranny, borndem, and everyone else who continue to post updates here on Little Scotty's thread.

:grouphug:

I keep a candle lit for this precious little boy, and the cohort of little angels who have gained their angel wings, joining him in heavenly peace this year.

I don't know what it is, but this year seems particularly brutal - more so than others I can recall. Maybe I say that every year, but just block it out, :dunno: I'm just having an even harder time processing the loss of these beautiful, innocent lives.

Your dedication to him is truly appreciated. Thank you for letting the world know he's not forgotten.

:rose:

:grouphug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have known about this case since it happened but I have felt such despair and grief for Scotty that I just couldn't post.

Another precious child who cried out in the darkness with no one there who would help him. Scotty's beatings conjure up memories I would rather not think about. If my father beat me and my first cousin was in our home he would make her beat me too. She was my age. She was terrified of my father as much as I was. Afterwards she would cry and beg me to forgive her but I never blamed her in the first place. Neither one of us told anyone else that he had made her beat me too. He threaten 'no one would believe us anyway' and we believed him.

I would like to believe that Scotty was like I was at one time when the pain and suffering became too much to take. The body and the mind can only take so much. I just began to pretend I wasn't really there in body and my mind would lift me up to another beautiful peaceful place when the abuse was happening. Over the years I came to be good at it and while the abuses happened over and over again it was as if it was happening to someone else. I learned to shutout what was happening at the time.

I hope that for Scotty but due to his young age he probably was incapable of doing such things. All I can hope is he soon became unconscious from the beatings and didn't feel life ebbing away.

There is no way to describe those who have done this to him. There is no way to describe the fear and terror Scotty felt as he was being tortured to death. It is a fear like no other.

I have read over the years about child abuse cases that resulted in the child's death but I do think this is the most horrific one yet. I don't want to even call these three humans. Somehow that seems to be a grave insult to human beings.

And I think of death penalty for the mom and her boyfriend and even that brings me no comfort. Being strapped on a gurney and being put to sleep seems too humane to two that showed no humanity at all to their defenseless little victim.

I admit I feel as much rage or even more toward the mom. She allowed this to happen and she also participated in the beatings. It was her duty as Scotty's mom to protect him from any harm yet she was another enemy within that Scotty had to also fear.

Imo, there are many more like Scotty right now who are living in their own house of horrors trying to survive the abuse inflicted upon them by the very ones who are to nurture and love them.

Most children who are being abused ...no matter what kind of abuse... are trying to survive it inside their very own homes behind closed doors that holds such deep dark secrets of pain and suffering for them. The place that is most dangerous for children who are likely to be abused is the place they call home. Instead of it being a safe place it is a place where they are trapped with no one to help them.

God bless Scotty and all the little lost children who are also crying out in the night for help with no one to hear them but the monsters who resides right in the same home with them.

IMO

I never knew you went through that OBE. You are a tough and beautiful person.

This case also reminds me of Colton Turner and Riley Sawyer and Emma Thompson and countless others whose mothers or fathers allow them to be tortured to death and who join in on the "fun".

I will never understand it. Not even close.

"The death penalty is being sought for a couple who allegedly tortured their three-year-old son in a house of horrors where dents in the wall are though to show where they hung him upside down to whip him.

Jillian Tait, 31, and Gary Lee Fellenbaum, 23, are charged with murdering Tait's son, Scott McMillan.
The Chester County District Attorney's Office told the pair at their arraignments this week that prosecutors will seek the death penalty against them because the boy died by torture and was younger than 12."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...howed-hung-upside-whip-him.html#ixzz3NWbcC6bF

I totally agree with this decision if ever a case called for the death penalty it's this one. R.I.P little angel I'm sorry you were not protected from the monsters that hurt you.

They often pull all the social media of a suspect once they have been arrested and in jail particularly for very serious crimes like this.

Bumping for Scotty- he would have turned 4 years old yesterday 1/26/15.

Gary Fellenbaum ::: Heinous Murder+ of Scotty J. McMillan, 3 ::: 3 Nov '14

Day 207

[ Note If/When it Happens :::: Y = Yes; 2 = More than Once ]

__Y__ Police Criminal Complaint & Affidavit of Probable Cause

__Y__ [Now Closed - Lower Court Docket Sheet]:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/docketsheets/MDJReport.ashx?docketNumber=MJ-15306-CR-0000294-2014

__Y__ Confinement Without Bail since 11/5/14

__Y__ Appointment of Public Defender: Nathan Schenker

__Y__ Waiver of Lower Court Preliminary Hearing

__Y__ Advancement to Upper Court of Common Pleas

__Y__ Assignment of Upper Court Criminal Docket Number:

https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/CPReport.ashx?docketNumber=CP-15-CR-0004386-2014

__Y__ Prosecution Request for Death Penalty Trial

__Y__ Disclosure / Discovery

__2__ Upper Court Trial Date Rescheduled

_____ Gag Order from Upper Court Judge

_____ Omnibus Pre-Trial MotionS

_____ Hunger Strike

_____ Motion to Compel Buccal [ BUCK-ull ] Swab of Cheek

_____ Motion to Compel Major Case Prints – [ Includes Full Palm, and Entire Joint Images ]

_____ Motion Allowing Defendant LapTop Computer

_____ Motion Enjoining Defendant from Dissipating Assets

_____ Defense MotionS to Hire Expert WitnesseS

_____ MotionS for Upper Court Trial ContinuanceS

_____ Request to Change Attorney / Attornies

_____ Petition for Rendition of Out-of-State WitnesseS

_____ Proposed QuestionS for Voir Dire of Perspective Jurors

_____ Motion for use of Two-Way Simultaneous Audio-Visual Testimony of WitnesseS

_____ Motion to Allow Use of Computer Generated Animation as Demonstrative ExhibitS

_____ Notice of Insanity Defense

_____ Petition for Psychiatric / Physical ExaminationS

_____ Motion for Return of Seized Property

_____ Attempt to Impanel / Empanel Local Jury

_____ Request for Change in Venue [VENN-you]
>>>> (Case is Tried by a Jury Several Counties Away)

_____ Request for Change in Venire [venn-EYE-ree]
>>>> (Jurors from several Counties away are Bussed-In, and Sequestered)

_____ Plea Bargain in Exchange for Life

_____ Bench Trial -- [ Judge Only – No Jury ]

_____ Jury Trial

_____ Appeal of Upper Court Judge’s RulingS

_____ Verdict

_____ Guilty-but-Mentally ILL Verdict

_____ Pre-Sentence Investigation

_____ Sentencing

_____ Life or Death Sentence

_____ Serious Illness / Serious Injury / Death While in Custody

_____ Joins nearly 200 on PA Death Row – Dept. of Corrections, State Correctional Institution

_____ Joins Lifers at Dept. of Corrections, State Correctional Institution: ________

_____ AppealS of Upper Court Sentence

_____ Entry of Civil JudgmentS

_____ Payment History & Case Balance

IMO, This Case Will Proceed Very Slowly, to Minimize Successful AppealS.

Per each Defendant's Upper Court Docket Sheet.

Day 386

Lots More:

Gary Fellenbaum :: Post # 109:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...BF-charged-4-Nov-2014&p=11349374#post11349374

------------------------------------------------

Jillian Tait :: Post # 110:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...BF-charged-4-Nov-2014&p=11349392#post11349392

------------------------------------------------

Amber Fellenbaum :: Post # 111:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...BF-charged-4-Nov-2014&p=11349409#post11349409

Thinking of Little Scotty this Holiday Season.

This case is why I choose not to spend a lot of time reading here ; as well as Gabriella's and some older ones like Jonathan Fosters'. :(

Makes me wish for the DP to be carried out within days, not years.

What a beautiful boy this Scotty was !
Some people are too dense to realize what a gift a child is; never mind that there are people out there who would gladly have adopted this little guy !!! :banghead: :maddening:
IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back