Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree COMPLETELY.

They blew it. Had this jury been deciding her fate right as Christmas was approaching, I think that fact alone would have helped immensely in contributing to LWOP. I know it's not supposed to... but who are we kidding?

I woke up this morning to my husbands radio alarm going off playing Feed The World and started crying. It just feels different this time of year. As it should, IMO.

I'm glad she is that kind of fool. For the sake of the Alexander family.

Do they even care at this point? How can a quick and simple verdict of life compare to the 'thrill' of accusing Juan of misconduct, dragging on the *advertiser censored* issue for months and slandering the victim? :gaah:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0ByBlLbpcgb3wRDRlM0lBMkNYbWs/view
Objection to Defendant's Supplemental Motion to Dismiss All Charges

zzGILkN.png

EJeUTwH.png

8owOgxh.png

O7iA1Qg.png

odN0OuC.png

FfmNjfa.png

I just read the filing regarding interviewing BN's two employees/helpers but for some reason cannot link. It was 4 pages long, and just pretty much said that defense says the witnesses refuse to submit to interview, prosecution cannot get info from other sources, and then provides case law stating court can compel someone to submit to interview under circumstances we have here.

I was able to get it from the Court Chatter website by clicking the twitter feed latest posts on the right hand side.

The WAT guy seems to be quite the comedian :clown: His posts almost always make me laugh a little :giggle:

:seeya:

Yes he is ... can you imagine having a few rounds of :drink: with him ... :hilarious:

I can't wait until that Transcript is released ... I bet WAT [the original WAT] is going to have a ball criticizing Ms. Mystery Witness' Testiphony !

:cheers:

DaisyD, Thanks for posting the reply by Juan.

It was very succinct. It does make me sad that he was dealing with yet another bogus prosecutorial misconduct BS motion, days before Christmas. I hope he gets some rest and joyful relaxation.

I checked Court Chatter and it seems they are trying to post the new motions, but there's some problem with viewing.
I'm posting the link, so check back later to see if we can view it:

Jodi Arias: State's response to latest defense motion to dismiss charges and/or death penalty

And Jodi Arias: State motion for court-ordered interview of witnesses who assisted Bryan Neumeister

http://www.courtchatter.com/

ETA: BUT- Trial Dairies have the motions!!!

http://thetrialdiaries.com/wp-conten...-employees.pdf

http://thetrialdiaries.com/wp-conten...of-charges.pdf

Motion to Interview Bryan Neumeister's Employees
iSmqSch.png

gOvK0nQ.png

YqfWTX0.png

TvKmcSE.png
(Are they employees? Or subcontractors?)

I have been gone for a week and just catching up....Wilmott made a mistake when the stun gun info was discussed....Now the jury is thinking why does she have a stun gun? I didn't miss much and just waiting for JM in Jan. I wonder if the jury is getting to the point of a slow simmer with the defense just wasting their time rehashing the same oh thing with the Dr.'s Dr. spill water would have been better off just discussing the testing....

I finally caught up and want to thank everyone for the great discussions on the pics while we are on trial break. There was some great discussions on this thread. It is so good to hear everyones opinions and ideas on things.

There were 2 things raised that I have to agree with.

1-I agree that the stun gun may have been used on Travis at first to incapacitate him. Below are some points that I think lean towards this being very possible.

Those 2 marks on his body sure do look like stun gun marks. With all the wounds Travis had on his body I could see where 2 small marks like that may have either been missed or just deemed not important enough to note. She does bring up a stun gun herself in her journal entries and as we know she was putting things in her journal to coverup her being guilty. So its very possible that she mentioned this in case LE ever interviewed someone that said she owned one and if LE found those marks on his body. The last thing is the controversial white marks on some of the photos could be showing arcing of the zapper or it could be something else with the lighting as Juan was putting the photos on the overhead projector.

Oh and she most likely didnt want anyone to hear her murdering Travis so she knew the stun gun was a silent weapon to incapacitate him and keep him from shouting out. Most people that I have seen on TV that get zapped seem to be paralyzed and cant even scream out or anything.

2-Someone brought up that a memory stick could have been used by JA to download the photos to a memory stick and then delete the photos from the camera. Great point. Which makes me wonder if there still exists the memory stick somewhere. JA seems to be the type to take "souvenir" like that so it would not surprise me if she still has possession of it somewhere.

Great discussions about all those topics.

Oh, sure they do. And the pedophiles have no problem browsing through them - in plain sight of all the shoppers.

I wished he would have asked her to describe the pamphlet...Like phone numbers where to get help...If she does not take the stand I hope they replay her testimony from the trial because the jury did say she did herself no favor..

I wished he would have asked her to describe the pamphlet...Like phone numbers where to get help...If she does not take the stand I hope they replay her testimony from the trial because the jury did say she did herself no favor..

The pamphlet story is so absurd, it's self-negating, so I'm glad he didn't deign to go there and give it even a hint of credibility.

I prefer how he focused on the credibility of the pedo incident itself - or rather, the incredibility of it - by hammering home the mundane journal entries and car-exchange text messages which showed that not only did it not happen, but that there was no meeting that night, as she had claimed. Let alone a trip to "Pedos 'R' Us".

Jingle bell! I'm collecting gifts for Justice. We've got a big one in the offerings~The C.O.A Ruling & Opinion. Early donation, true, but definitely a gift that keeps on giving. The opinion unmasked our killer in pointed & personal terms, even allowing a glimpse into sealed lower court rulings: the manipulator stands bare faced. Do you love it? I love it!​ Just adds so much joy and legal substance to the season and assuredly, promises more. Gifts for Justice! Gifts for Justice! All donations welcome............

I just read the filing regarding interviewing BN's two employees/helpers but for some reason cannot link. It was 4 pages long, and just pretty much said that defense says the witnesses refuse to submit to interview, prosecution cannot get info from other sources, and then provides case law stating court can compel someone to submit to interview under circumstances we have here.

I was able to get it from the Court Chatter website by clicking the twitter feed latest posts on the right hand side.

SHM. Why is the judge dragging her feet on this? She should have ordered this while in court. Is she that clueless that she doesn't see what the DT are doing and the hostility between parties? It's like she's abrogating responsibility when all she tells them is to get along.

What is up with the witnesses? Is this going to happen with every witness for the defence? When is the judge finally going to say 'enough is enough'? Why are they stonewalling? Because they can?

Why no subpoenas a long time ago?

Something really hinky must have happened if they are shaking in their boots to speak with Juan....:jail:

But, this just makes Juan more determined to out them.

I find it interesting that in Juan's motions he only gives a copy to Willmott. Maybe there is legal basis for not copying Nurmi, or not having to copy him, I just found it interesting knowing how well Nurmi likes Juan and wants to be him someday. But we know Nurmi can never be a Juan.

Something really hinky must have happened if they are shaking in their boots to speak with Juan....:jail:

But, this just makes Juan more determined to out them.

I'm beginning to wonder if these people even exist at all and this was BN's attempt to stall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288