GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was a call at 3.58 but can't find a link so I guess I must have been mistaken.

LE say the call to SN was at 3.43 so before the calls from EA's phone but it sure would be helpful to know the timings of the 15 communications with HF, I'm not sure we even know if the 3 communications from EA's phone are included in that number

True, the timings from the 15 calls were never released, but CM's dad verified that they were from CM's phone, so the 3 communications from EA's phone were separate calls to HF.

Here is where I got the 3:58 call information, but it sounds like maybe this reporter/blogger has now been discredited?

"-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”
"
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dall...d-how-to-help/

I still find the "..leave the door unlocked.." text extremely strange.. that text makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't you just wake him, when you get home.. CM probably didn't even know if he WAS at home.. Nowadays people seldom just "leave the door unlocked" & especially if they are a dealer with a substantial supply of "stuff"...

I thought there was a call at 3.58 but can't find a link so I guess I must have been mistaken.

LE say the call to SN was at 3.43 so before the calls from EA's phone but it sure would be helpful to know the timings of the 15 communications with HF, I'm not sure we even know if the 3 communications from EA's phone are included in that number

I thought there was a call too.

Here is where I got the 3:58 call information, but it sounds like maybe this reporter/blogger has now been discredited?

"-Christina sent a text at 3:36am to her boyfriend who was at home asleep that said “I can’t find the keys to the house.” after no response at 3:58am, 1 minute after the surveillance footage was taken, she sent another text to her boyfriend that said, “Can you please leave the door unlocked?” –As said by her mother “This means she must have gotten a ride with someone.”
"
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dall...d-how-to-help/

TThank you so much for that, I thought I was going mad and had dreamt it. I accept that the source is now considered a bit unreliable.

You guys need to provide links, TO's will be forthcoming. There is a media thread to reference and can be found here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...hristina-Marie-Morris-23-Plano-30-August-2014

If an article has been updated to support your facts, please provide the link.

Saying I can't find the link right now isn't going to fly when your stating something as fact.

Thank you

If that's me, sorry, I may not have worded posts as clearly as I should have done.

http://www.greatexpectationsdfw.com/about-us/our-location/

Do we know if CM worked at the Dallas location.or the FW location?

If she worked in Dallas (on Tollway) spending the night at PP's would make sense, but not leaving at 4am to go home then back to Dallas again for a morning shift.
If she worked in FW perhaps she was planning to spend the night and leave early, go home, shower and check on her dog before going to work.

The Dallas location opens at 9am and the FW location opens at 10am.

This is interesting!
A probable cause affidavit first obtained by KTVT says that a swab taken from the bumper of Arochi's 2010 Camaro matched Morris' DNA perfectly. Her cell phone, police say, pinged multiple cell towers as Arochi drove to the house he shared with his mother after leaving the parking garage. He arrived at the house, located in Allen, 40 minutes after police say he kidnapped Morris.

A house he shares with his mother?
DNA from bumper.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unf..._she_was_in_trunk_of_friends_car_cops_say.php

Holey cannoli!
I just thought of something.

Maybe the keys were to a different location. Not the house!

LE isn't putting much stock into the phone calls it seems so why are we? I know for me it is not because of the content as much as the sheer volume from her and the time spent making the calls/texts which meant she was not fully engaged with the people at the party. It meant something was going on we still may not be aware of on that fateful night. The urgency to talk to HF. The demand he respond. Her relationship was everything to her in those moments. It is important because she risked everything to make it home to him and failed, imo. Her desire to be with a man who didn't care enough to see if she was dead or alive after that night sealed her fate.

I can't deny EA had everything to do with her disappearance now, but the 3 calls/texts from his phone to HF have to be suspect. There is the direct connection between the two men no matter how many times they say it could have been her using his phone. The timing is questionable.

Speaking of timing, the time could have been off on the cameras. I don't put faith they were set right down to the minute. The correct time would come from the cell company records and may not gel with camera time.

Holey cannoli!
I just thought of something.

Maybe the keys were to a different location. Not the house!

Well..... who knows? Could be. Maybe one key was to the car and one key was to the house. She insisted on driving home per Steven Nickerson. Maybe all the hide-and-seek with the keys was to make sure she was sober enough to drive home and thus the picture of the 2 keys in her hand (presumably) at 2:30?

I can't deny EA had everything to do with her disappearance now, but the 3 calls/texts from his phone to HF have to be suspect. There is the direct connection between the two men no matter how many times they say it could have been her using his phone. The timing is questionable.

Respectfully snipped by me:

Thank you! Yes, there is direct connection between HF, EA, CM and SN because of the cell phones. :moo:

This is interesting!
A probable cause affidavit first obtained by KTVT says that a swab taken from the bumper of Arochi's 2010 Camaro matched Morris' DNA perfectly. Her cell phone, police say, pinged multiple cell towers as Arochi drove to the house he shared with his mother after leaving the parking garage. He arrived at the house, located in Allen, 40 minutes after police say he kidnapped Morris.

DNA from bumper.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unf..._she_was_in_trunk_of_friends_car_cops_say.php
It is a blog so not trusting what they say as the affidavit released did not say any such thing.

From KTVT:

Perhaps the most conclusive evidence police found was a DNA match between samples taken from Arochi’s car and a DNA profile for Christina Morris.

The affidavit read:

“Due to the amount of Christina Morris DNA found to be present in the interior trunk area of Arochi’s vehicle, affiant believes this DNA was from Christina Morris bodily fluids such as blood or saliva.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/19/...tina-morris-kidnapper-as-sexually-frustrated/

This is interesting!

DNA from bumper.

That article seems to have several inaccuracies, the warrant says LE believe Christina was in the Camero when it left the garage not that she was in the trunk at that time (4th para on p4). Do you think they have seen a different warrant or is it just sloppy reporting?

Well..... who knows? Could be. Maybe one key was to the car and one key was to the house. She insisted on driving home per Steven Nickerson. Maybe all the hide-and-seek with the keys was to make sure she was sober enough to drive home and thus the picture of the 2 keys in her hand (presumably) at 2:30?

No no no.
not the car or their apt.
Someplace totally different.
If he didn't bring his work home with him where did he keep it?
Would this be a reason to take her? To get HF's stash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa