GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Bloggers are not MSM, and their standards (and reliability) are going to be much iffier.
- Her unique-to-her info isn't from the interview, which said little, but rather is in an "update" tacked on several days later, which means it came from some other source besides her interview.
- The info she "reported" that turned out to be totally bogus should tell us what we need to know about her reliability.
- Jonni has disavowed her work.

Very sketchy imo. And of course, the WS requirement is to use MSM and LE facts, not take the word of some random blogger looking to grab attention.

I understand you haven't been in these threads since the start but the blog has been linked multiple times as well as quoted without any mod ever saying it was not allowed to my knowledge since Jonni gave the information regarding Her daughter. I am not talking about the info on the girl who ended up being a rumor. I'm simply pointing out, if someone's own mother gives an interview I would think it's pretty legit.

Sorry if you don't personally like the blog or anything but Jonni gave the information to the girl who wrote the piece so it is relevant.

Some MSM and Reporters are not proven 100% either
BBM
Random Blogger looking to grab attention- What is your assumption on that statement?
now I see there is an obvious debate on credibility of Uptown Girl(Katie).
Sketchy in your opinion..... yes -based on what?
What a VI poster posted that Jonni said? because other posters have joined in as well to "disavow" the article or platform?
Or what pieces some are choosing to believe as truth?
Jonni has disavowed her work? that is obviously an assumption.
There is nothing wrong with the reliability of UGD(Katie). Perhaps it is time to question the reliability of the ones providing the information rather than the messenger that provided the platform to keep the community informed and engaged.
What is so sketchy about the Uptown Girl interview?
Has anyone spoken or communicated the continued skepticism about her(Katie- UGD) information reported from Sept 17th & Sept 19th directly with her? *I actually know of someone that did..... months ago* IMHO-Seems she(Katie) did and has done way more to help out a heartbroken mother and family than just write down information and provide a platform to get the message out there.
Let me just say based on the above, anyone that is bashing or blaming UGD- is barking up the wrong tree with no teeth. JMO~

I would strongly urge anyone to engage in conversation with her(Katie) to find out the truth and behind the scenes information directly from her one on one meeting(interview),general activities,conversations and information direct from Jonni and rest of the family.

I agree w you. I always thought she did a decent article as a blogger.
Of course the rumor of the girl ended up pissing people off.

I understand you haven't been in these threads since the start but the blog has been linked multiple times as well as quoted without any mod ever saying it was not allowed to my knowledge since Jonni gave the information regarding Her daughter. I am not talking about the info on the girl who ended up being a rumor. I'm simply pointing out, if someone's own mother gives an interview I would think it's pretty legit.

Sorry if you don't personally like the blog or anything but Jonni gave the information to the girl who wrote the piece so it is relevant.

Just to add: Jonni & Family approved the information and had the link included on that article. (pretty confident UGD Katie will confirm this if anyone wants to engage in respectful communication dialogue with her directly)
and I am pretty sure they may have had a chance to review and revise as well.

I agree w you. I always thought she did a decent article as a blogger.
Of course the rumor of the girl ended up pissing people off.

Yes ... about the girl rumor thing- that information came from where or who? Right about the same days that the one-on - one interview took place.-ODD

Respectfully snipped by me:

Thank you! Yes, there is direct connection between HF, EA, CM and SN because of the cell phones. :moo:

Oh yes .. a major direct connect.

HF voluntarily turned over his cell phone(which one) to PPD on Sept 3rd? Sept 4th ? Sept 5th?
HHUUUMMM Arochi & his cell phone(s) was already being hotly pursued at his parents home and work starting on Sept 3rd per the Dec Affidavit linked in the media file

The fact is HF was asked by PPD to turn it over . which he did NOT do until Sept 6th [modsnip] JMO~
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26466086/family-of-missing-woman-re-traces-her-final-steps

PLANO, Texas -
Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano after leaving a friend's apartment.
Plano Police have assigned 8-detectives to the case this weekend, with an additional 10-officers to help sift through all the tips coming in from the community.Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

Oh yes .. a major direct connect.

HF voluntarily turned over his cell phone(which one) to PPD on Sept 3rd? Sept 4th ? Sept 5th?
HHUUUMMM Arochi & his cell phone(s) was already being hotly pursued at his parents home and work starting on Sept 3rd per the Dec Affidavit linked in the media file

The fact is HF was asked by PPD to turn it over . which he did NOT do until Sept 6th -[modsnip] JMO~
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/26466086/family-of-missing-woman-re-traces-her-final-steps

PLANO, Texas -
Morris was last seen early the morning of Aug. 30 in a parking garage at the Shops at Legacy in Plano after leaving a friend's apartment.
Plano Police have assigned 8-detectives to the case this weekend, with an additional 10-officers to help sift through all the tips coming in from the community.Police tell FOX-4 News that Morris's boyfriend is expected to turn over his cell phone to police sometime today. Investigators say he was the last person Christina called that night before she disappeared.

Okay, I know this is off topic, but I am sooooo glad to see you and your links TYM, I could literally do backflips and summersaults.

:newyear: To everyone :grouphug: :jumping: :fireworks2: :fireworks:

Okay, I know this is off topic, but I am sooooo glad to see you and your links TYM, I could literally do backflips and summersaults.

:newyear: To everyone :grouphug: :jumping: :fireworks2: :fireworks:

Yes ..TYM ...has had family to take care of ... THANKS ...(((((((((Bootsctr)))))))))
but yes I am here with my root'n toot'n links and opinions and knowledge of info I have gathered for 4 months now.

I've considered that scenario and others that put her in the trunk right up front, but I just don't see enough time for all that to happen. Counting a walk of maybe 30-50 yards, it was only 3 minutes from the time they were last seen until his car exits the garage, per LE. I only see time for them to both get to his car and for her to willingly (and therefore quickly) get in his car for a ride to somewhere, with the bad stuff happening sometime later.

In 3 minutes I can't imagine enough time to
- walk all the way to the car
- argue, or hit her with the car, or whatever
- argue some more
- put her in the trunk over her struggle (in light of the bite mark, bruises, etc, she wouldn't have been unconscious but rather fighting back)
- have to secure her somehow, so she can't pull the trunk release and jump right back out
- get in the car
- drive to the exit and leave
Watch this kidnapping caught on surveillance. Plenty of time. Also note she kicked out two of his windows while he was driving off with her. I could imagine by the injuries EA had Christina would have been just as fiesty. IMO

http://www.kpho.com/story/27271061/philadelphia-kidnapping-caught-on-camera

JMO~
If CM left the Henry's Tavern garage at the 3:58am time frame in Arochi's Camaro . she was a willing passenger at the on-set.
IMO- Kidnapping did not occur in the Henry's Tavern garage.
what occurred after 3:59am is perhaps a different story.

How did EA get Christina out of the garage?

EA and Christina were seen on video walking into the garage and everything looks pretty normal. She could be using his phone at the time to send HF a text, so presumably would finish the text and hand the phone back to him. She may have then taken out her own phone to send HF another text (we are not certain about this call) or she may have double checked her battery and told EA it was dead, and she had concerns about that.

At this moment in time, she has every intention of driving herself home, but within a minute or so, Christina leaves in Arochi's car. We do not know if she is in the passenger seat or the trunk.

Did he suddenly change into a Jekyll and Hyde character, attack Christina and throw her into his trunk along with her possessions? Did he even have time to do this?

Or, knowing her phone was running out of battery, did he offer to charge her phone in his vehicle, so that if she had to make an emergency call, she could do so. Is that how he got her out of the garage in the passenger seat - by telling her he didn't want to sit in the garage while her phone charged.

Perhaps she had lost her charger and was relying on others during the evening. I don't know why she didn't leave with a fully charged phone, but perhaps she didn't have time, before making up her mind to leave.

There was no mention of info from any of the car's computers, or of it being checked, either way. Also....

The affidavit is non-specific as to where they think she was located in the car on leaving the garage. ("CM was in EGA's Camaro at the time it exited the parking garage.") IN the Camaro could mean either in the seat or the trunk, but is vague. Then it gets more specific about when he "left the Shops at Legacy area and returned to his residence" sometime after the ping at 4:56 am, saying they believe she was in the trunk in that time.

But in the affidavit there is a further hint to their thinking as to where she might have been in the car initially, when they make the effort to point out that they observed on Sep 3 that the interior of his car was "extremely clean," had been recently vacuumed, and noting "in particular" the apparent vacuuming of the carpet floorboard in the passenger area. That would imply that they see her being in the passenger seat at first, motivating his attempt to clean away any hint of her presence (perhaps a hint at what they suspect, but not what they can necessarily prove).

I suspect they may have lots more evidence that has gone unmentioned in the affidavit, but ya don't know what ya don't know.
Thank you. I tried to say the exact same thing and was told I was wrong. Appreciate the support. It does not say where she was in the camaro when they left garage...moo
...again...good thought about the hints LE gave that car was recently vacuumed.

Would she get in the trunk to leave the garage undetected?
Was she texting HF because someone was following her?
She calls SN to let him know she was still walking to her car.
something was going on.
Are the keys a link?
Why did they go missing?
Why send HF a pic?

Only food for thought peeps we are at that wall with no where else to go!

JMO~
If CM left the Henry's Tavern garage at the 3:58am time frame in Arochi's Camaro . she was a willing passenger at the on-set.

I share your opinion.

Thank you for all you have added to the search for Christina.

Another red flag!
all the text messages and then poof she is gone not heard from for days.
How long would it have been had her job not called someone.

I have never and still don't believe the SA angle. Then Paula, the PI spoke and said she thought it was related to drugs, furthering my thoughts. I have read the warrant so many times and every post here, even though I stopped posting. IMO from the warrant only, it seems the SA is based off of SBs story. Well, what if she is not being truthful or exaggerating? Wouldn't Paula have had this information? Why didn't she believe it was SA related?

What jumps out at me is that "anger" incident occurs and CM has no clue even though she is in the apt. She wouldn't or she wouldn't walk with him. SB and PP let her walk with him. Then when they find out she is missing and last seen with him, they don't immediatly call the police?! That is the big one for me. I am sick of the excuse for everything being, crappy friend, crappy boyfriend, self centered, etc. None of us know that is the reason. Maybe there is another reason.

Behind every excuse is the real reason....

Respectfully...I'm not sure about the way the SA angle was presented, but I think it's a possibility. Just strange to me to draw that from what is in the warrant.

As for the anger angle, maybe that came up in hindsight. Do any of us really want to think a person we know is capable of doing what EA likely did? Maybe he seemed creepy to some, but not enough to raise a huge flag. JMO, I think that's why there wasn't immediate concern if anyone couldn't get in touch with Christina.

I wish we knew more of what was said among those who were with EA and CM that night, it would likely clear up a lot of questions here. It's frustrating, but I like to think there are reasons that info has not been made public.

JMO~
I thought she was a willing passenger at the onset as well. But why would all communication from her suddenly stop? We have went round and round here to try to rationalize why, maybe her phone died, maybe she didnt have her car key. But maybe her phone didnt die (it pinged at 4:47am and so did his at 4:56) Maybe she did have her keys (which it seems LE was trying to establish)

EA taking her against her will from the parking garage makes sense as to why all communication from her ceased. IMO.

The blog is not MSM. The blogger is not VI. If you wish to assert that Jonni has personally vouched for the info in the blog, you must provide a link. (Note also that the info in question doesn't even come from the interview.)

Just to add: Jonni & Family approved the information and had the link included on that article. (pretty confident UGD Katie will confirm this if anyone wants to engage in respectful communication dialogue with her directly)
and I am pretty sure they may have had a chance to review and revise as well.

"Jonni & Family approved the information" ...per TOS, you are required to provide a link for a claim like this.
"I am pretty sure they may have had a chance to review and revise as well." ...per TOS, you are required to provide a link for a claim like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie