Current Leads; Facts and Updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so happy that this case is finding so much new insight...and also find it fascinating that that there are people, who live with other people, and don't know their last names!!! how do you live with another person and not know their full name??? It absolutely blows my mind!!! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am so happy that this case is finding so much new insight...and also find it fascinating that that there are people, who live with other people, and don't know their last names!!! how do you live with another person and not know their full name??? It absolutely blows my mind!!! lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just my two cents, I was in college in the mid 90s and I can't remember the names of some of my roommates or housemates. It was 20 years ago.

ETA: I lived with 12 people over 4 years. I can't recall the names of 5 and can barely recall what they look like.

New last name was just called in by the local who saw the news in mb and knew him in high school. She said several of her friends recognized him.

If this new last name is correct, I have mutual FB friends w/ the extended family, who appears to be a long-ago divorced dad who lives in the upstate (very near Eric's mom) and extended family who once lived in MB. If the former potential last name is correct, there is also a divorced dad w/ a very similar name in the upstate and ties to the upper midwest, that I also have FB mutual friends. I hope that all of this pans out to finally ID this kid...

We'll have to wait. Could be that person is still alive. Can't jump to conclusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone has posted to the Facebook page that Jason is her son and he has been missing. I know we shouldn't snoop but she posted in 2013 that it would have been her son Jason's 36th Birthday and that she missed him. 36 in 2013 would have made him 18 or 19 in 1995.

Someone has posted to the Facebook page that Jason is her son and he has been missing. I know we shouldn't snoop but she posted in 2013 that it would have been her son Jason's 36th Birthday and that she missed him. 36 in 2013 would have made him 18 or 19 in 1995.

I don't think it's bad to go through old leads. You should message her a link to one of the new pics or news reports

Sorry I worded that badly. She has seen the new pictures and believes they are of her son.

She wrote "OMG this is my son Jason C from Myrtle Beach SC I've been looking for him all this time with no luck. Today my other son saw this fb page, and after all the years of praying for him to just call me or come home. PLEASE INBOX A MESSAGE OR PHONE # to contact me"

I clicked through to her profile and snooped and found that post from 2013 and another from exactly a year earlier also wishing him a happy birthday and saying she missed him.

someone told her

That was me. And I think this woman is definitely the real deal. I think the boy in the photos is her son. The question remains, however, whether the boy in the photos is our Grateful Doe.

That was me. And I think this woman is definitely the real deal. I think the boy in the photos is her son. The question remains, however, whether the boy in the photos is our Grateful Doe.

Good.

Wow how heartbreaking for her.

Sorry I worded that badly. She has seen the new pictures and believes they are of her son.

She wrote "OMG this is my son Jason C from Myrtle Beach SC I've been looking for him all this time with no luck. Today my other son saw this fb page, and after all the years of praying for him to just call me or come home. PLEASE INBOX A MESSAGE OR PHONE # to contact me"

I clicked through to her profile and snooped and found that post from 2013 and another from exactly a year earlier also wishing him a happy birthday and saying she missed him.

I agree folks. This seems like the real deal. The best part is that there is a maternal familial DNA reference sample provided she is his bio mom. I am praying that she has dental records or medical records that will confirm things much more quickly. Praying for her family!!

ADMIN NOTE: DO NOT post surnames here unless there is official confirmation, and you have an acceptable link.

The other name from last night (submitted to the tv station FB page saying several people recognized him) is likely not our Doe. That Jason Y is probably still alive and too old anyway, born in 1972.

bessie, I hope it is OK to comment that the women who left that post on the FB page looks remarkably like the boy in the photos that greymetal provided, as well as has a strong facial resemblance to Grateful Doe.

I spoke with Jay's mother. She is in contact with the appropriate people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken