MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was just Tutor too but then I think I read in the threads that some folks said Mister sent it. Either way, I would still not be too thrilled if I was Jessica since Tutor definitely is close with Mister.

Thanks for your reply; it helps.

12. Bryan Rudd - Jessica lived with Bryan and Theresa for some time prior to her death. Nephew of Sandy Rudd son of Theresa Rudd Flemming. Said to of lived in Iowa for past two years.

13. Theresa Rudd Flemming, is Bryan Rudd's mother. She was interviewed (not outside of the M&M, for once) by MSM as well. Jessica lived with Bryan and Theresa for some time prior to her death.

I have a snip from FB posts from Jessica's mother and half sister that disputes the fact that Jessica lived with the Rudd's but I can't remember if this was from the Justice for Jessica FB page. When I snipped it, I didn't get the date and I'm having trouble finding it.

Ok, so if we are operating under the assumption that JC was definitely at a party, we need best guesses as to where this party was so that we can try to speculate what happened between the party and the time she was found by Cole Haley.
The only thing I will say is that since it was first stated that witnesses reported seeing her at a party, Champion made the comment that they were given some false information. we don't know if these statements about seeing her at the party would be included in the "false information" category. Just more confusion here.

Please DO NOT dig up arrest records on persons who knew JC. Linking to a news item, or even Vinelink, is one thing, but posting mugshots and court docs is going to far and won't be allowed.

Thanks.

Mister and Wilkerson -- both bonded out according to Vinelink.

You don't bond out unless you've been arrested .... you don't post bond for mere questioning .... please post a link to the information above.

I have a snip from FB posts from Jessica's mother and half sister that disputes the fact that Jessica lived with the Rudd's but I can't remember if this was from the Justice for Jessica FB page. When I snipped it, I didn't get the date and I'm having trouble finding it.
It was from their FB page, yes. Lisa Daugherty and AJ disputed much of the info that had come out. There was a period of time where they were responding to posters wishing them well and asking respectful questions. Lisa Daugherty also stated during that period that JC was recognizable and she did NOT have a "gash" on her head and that she had seen her daughter in the hospital. She didn't say there wasn't a mark or cut or bruise, she used the term GASH. Two days after that post about the gash was made, she confirmed the Leah's House Stay. I was able to follow the Leah's House link that was posted by the family and I read their entire website. I have since gone back to try to find these exchanges and have been unable. Many of the posts that contained these exchanges with the family have since been removed. Others are so buried under the hundreds and hundreds of comments that I cannot find them, despite my best efforts. I wish I had thought to screenshot everything, but I didn't realize how important these things would later become. A few weeks ago, I honestly thought case would be solved within days. I was wrong

You don't bond out unless you've been arrested .... you don't post bond for mere questioning .... please post a link to this information.
The links are posted downstream multiple times. Yes, they were arrested on Friday and bonded out.

<rbbm>

You mean like in Illinois and Pennsylvania? Alas, Mississippi and my home state of Louisiana rank number 1 and 2, respectively, according to at least one reporting organization (not sure where they get their stats). Nevertheless, corruption is in no way limited to the "Deep South". BTW, Panola County is considered the Mid-South.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/madison-bondi/illinois-in-good-company-_b_5488284.html

Pennsylvania is horrible with corruption. And one cannot even get a job within my county if they are not a registered democrat. Our Sheriff is in a whole heap of trouble right now and our AG is probably heading to jail as well.

Please post the link?

The links were posted at the very beginning of the thread.

Here are the links for the arrest yesterday of people who have been talked about here before:

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=36208&searchType=offender

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/d...=25000&agency=60&id=35198&searchType=offender

FYI I figured out why I could not find these earlier. For some reason the search does not work if you put in the entire name but does work if you do the partial name search.

<rbbm>

You mean like in Illinois and Pennsylvania? Alas, Mississippi and my home state of Louisiana rank number 1 and 2, respectively, according to at least one reporting organization (not sure where they get their stats). Nevertheless, corruption is in no way limited to the "Deep South". BTW, Panola County is considered the Mid-South.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/madison-bondi/illinois-in-good-company-_b_5488284.html

I remember some corruption involved with a little town called Chappaquiddick, which is definitely not in the South.

No, again, please don't take offense. I think corruption is everywhere but I've just never seen such dense corruption as I have in reading about this case. Poverty breeds corruption. It's inevitable. I live next door to Deep South and I live in a fairly small town. Cronyism is everywhere to certain degrees.

I think the difference is that not all rural communities are on the interstate distribution route of illegal drugs.

Poverty breeds violence and drug use and drugs require a distribution pipeline. The degree of violence and drug-related arrests in this rural community is staggering. The location of her murder is near I-55 which is a major link between Chicago and New Orleans, a port city. I think the feds are going to connect the dots not just on Jessica's murder but also on the drugs and gang activity.

JMO

It was from their FB page, yes. Lisa Daugherty and AJ disputed much of the info that had come out. There was a period of time where they were responding to postjers wishing them well and asking respectful questions. Lisa Daugherty also stated during that period that JC was recognizable and she did NOT have a "gash" on her head and that she had seen her daughter in the hospital. She didn't say there wasn't a mark or cut or bruise, she used the term GASH. Two days after that post about the gash was made, she confirmed the Leah's House Stay. I was able to follow the Leah's House link that was posted by the family and I read their entire website. I have since gone back to try to find these exchanges and have been unable. Many of the posts that contained these exchanges with the family have since been removed. Others are so buried under the hundreds and hundreds of comments that I cannot find them, despite my best efforts. I wish I had thought to screenshot everything, but I didn't realize how important these things would later become. A few weeks ago, I honestly thought case would be solved within days. I was wrong
Thanks for this. You come across thoroughly believable and I'm convinced that's where she was.

The links were posted at the very beginning of the thread.

Thanks .... this is really strange .... so those two have been arrested (for what?) and have posted bond .... how come this isn't 'breaking news'?

I hesitate to even ask this question, because frankly I believe that if she was, we would have learned it before now, but since at least a few people have opined that Jessica MAY have been pregnant, I am wondering if Mississippi is a state that would allow prosecutors to charge someone with two counts of murder if she was and they are ever apprehended and brought to trial. Does anyone here know?

I remember some corruption involved with a little town called Chappaquiddick, which is definitely not in the South.
I think we can all agree that corruption exists everywhere at every level. I'm surely no stranger to it. It is just so shocking when you see it exposed and I'm not sure why it is so shocking. Lol. I frequent an online newspaper which was created solely to expose the corruption in my county. I can't believe what I read most days and I know so many of these people.

Thanks for reminding me of DT's reference to her text message.

On a separate note: Upon looking at "George Mister Jr." (whose name is clearly visible in the interview)...

I now feel that the Panolian article regarding the GM Jr. who was arrested for the wild kidnapping/robbery in December 2012 is NOT the same as "George Mister Jr." of this interview.

Since the "2012 GM Jr." was described as being familiar to LE since 1994, that would make the character in the interview approximately 40+ years old. However that character appears younger; my guess would be a young, 30-something. Thus I am guessing that the "2012 GM Jr." is his father; I am also guessing that the reference then to "gang leader of MVL" relates to the father.

Sorry, but I'll have to disagree. If you look at the photo of George Mister, Jr. on the front page of the January 1, 2013 Panolian, you'll see a man who looks nearly identical to the George Douglas Mister, Jr. who was interviewed on Fox News 6 with Rachel/Denise Tutor.

I thought we'd established a few threads ago that this IS the same man, and he is out while awaiting trial for the "kidnapping, armed robbery, assault, resisting arrest, drug possession, and felony firearm possession" charges. (page A3, Jan. 1, 2013, The Panolian)

Taking another look at that interview on Fox 6, Tutor said she was questioned because of a text message she sent to Jessica a couple of days before her death. (I know I had been confused about this earlier, thinking GM had sent the text, but it was DT, not GM). When GM is asked about how he knew Jessica, he replies "she's a good friend." We talked about the smirk from Tutor for pages awhile ago.

What I didn't pay as much attention to the first time around is that GM seems to indicate that police were implicating him in the crime the way they questioned him, when Tutor jumps in.

GM: "They saying I. . ."
"It was a lover's quarrel," interrupts DT
GM: "It was a lover's quarrel."

(emphasis mine)

It could be that he just couldn't get his words together first, but it does look like he was about to say that the police were saying GM had done something.

Thanks for this. You come across thoroughly believable and I'm convinced that's where she was.
Thank you, Han. i appreciate that. It is very frustrating to not be able to link back to info. And I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for questioning the info. I would encourage everyone to question pretty much anything anyone says about the case, including MSM because there are some definite inconsistencies between sources. It's all very confusing.

I hesitate to even ask this question, because frankly I believe that if she was, we would have learned it before now, but since at least a few people have opined that Jessica MAY have been pregnant, I am wondering if Mississippi is a state that would allow prosecutors to charge someone with two counts of murder if she was and they are ever apprehended and brought to trial. Does anyone here know?

Mississippi*
Miss. Code Ann. § 97-3-19 defines murder to include murder that is done with deliberate design to effect the death of an unborn child.

Miss. Code Ann. § 97-3-37 provides a list of the criminal offenses, including murder, homicide and assault, in which the definition of &#8220;human being&#8221; includes an unborn child at every stage of gestation from conception to live birth. 2011 Miss. Laws, Chap. 307 amended the law by changing the punishments for the defined offenses.

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member