GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh... NBC 5 Didn't get the memo...<br />
<br />
Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 54s55 seconds ago<br />
Detective when pressed by defense: no evidence of sexual assault, DNA doesn't indicate that physical injury happened<br/>

Catherine Ross &#8207;@CatherineNBC5 49s49 seconds ago<br />
Detective: theory is that Arochi and Morris got into physical altercation in garage, he placed her in trunk.<br/>

Don't these 2 statements contradict each other?
Not at all. A physical altercation is a fight or putting your hands on someone physically. No evidence that he sexually assaulted her. Which is not surprising unless they find her. I dont think her DNA in his trunk would reveal a sexual assault unless his sperm was found. JMO

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 38s38 seconds ago
Frederick Sims, immigration enforcement agent, testifies regarding #EnriqueArochi ICE detainer

Here's a good one...

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 27s27 seconds ago
Criminalists did not have #EnriqueArochi DNA at time of forensic testing of trunk that revealed #ChristinaMorris DNA

Didn't we know that? That was why they swabbed him for DNA at the time of the second search warrant.

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 3s4 seconds ago
BREAKING: Judge denies request for bond reduction in #EnriqueArochi agg kidnapping case; bond remains at $1 million

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 3s4 seconds ago
BREAKING: Judge denies request for bond reduction in #EnriqueArochi agg kidnapping case; bond remains at $1 million

Guess we can expect a result in a couple of years....:tantrum:

So no testimony from the evidence officer? That's it?

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 25s25 seconds ago
Defense attorney said "detectives swear this is really a capital murder;" wants subpoena duces tecum served #EnriqueArochi

Detective Stamm said, if we are to believe the reporters tweets, that they have no evidence of a sexual assault. That was the basis of the arrest warrant, point 4 under the Texas Code on Aggravated Kidnapping.

Judge has heard enough testimony, said there is probable cause to charge #EnriqueArochi with aggravated kidnapping of #ChristinaMorris

https://mobile.twitter.com/bf_starnews

Hmm. so under which point has the judge decided?

Your perogative. I'm just having a hard time reconciling her DNA also in the front part of the car (unless I misunderstood) and her being thrown in the trunk in 3 minutes after an altercation. The two just don't go together IMO.
From what I understand nothing has been released stating they have found her dna in the front of his car. Just the trunk mat and inside trunk seal. They are still waiting on DNA results so they may find that she was inside his car at some point as well. So going off where they have positive DNA for Christina in his trunk is really the only thing they can speak on. If they say she left in his passenger seat then they are clearly speculating because they have had his car 5 times and still we have not heard dna was found anywhere but the trunk. My opinions.

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 7s7 seconds ago
BREAKING: Judge issues motion to quash subpoena duces tecum; detectives do not have to produce evidence in #EnriqueArochi affidavit

Reminder - - With all the new info, lots of distractions to the crucial point which has only been bolstered: EA had her IN HIS TRUNK.
...She was not there willingly, and she was not there for her welfare (ETA: and there's your crime of Kidnapping)
...That means he knows where she is because he removed her from his TRUNK
...And for anyone else to have been involved (if they were, which so far nothing to show that) EA knows who that would be, because EA had her IN HIS TRUNK and no one else could have somehow run across her without EA knowing.

All roads to CM lead through EA. He knows where she is. He knows if anyone else was involved. He needs to talk and lead us to her, or fry.

<3 where have you been all day? Can't you multi-slack with the rest of us?

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 24s25 seconds ago
Det. Busby testified that gf of #EnriqueArochi had phone data extracted recently, initially did not give consent months ago
Smart girl to wait until he was locked away before cooperating. IMo

From what I understand nothing has been released stating they have found her dna in the front of his car. Just the trunk mat and inside trunk seal. They are still waiting on DNA results so they may find that she was inside his car at some point as well. So going off where they have positive DNA for Christina in his trunk is really the only thing they can speak on. If they say she left in his passenger seat then they are clearly speculating because they have had his car 5 times and still we have not heard dna was found anywhere but the trunk. My opinions.

Yes, I retracted my statement about that. I misunderstood a tweet I read.

this alone is confusing to read. If your attorney things this is really capital murder.... it probably is!
Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 25s25 seconds ago
Defense attorney said "detectives swear this is really a capital murder;" wants subpoena duces tecum served #EnriqueArochi

Is this where they believe HF was in Dallas: http://www.wdallasvictory.com/ ?? 24 minutes from SOL straight south.

HF not at home asleep like VIs, Jonni, and others stated repeatedly. Good to know!

And EA was texting to him personally asking for drugs? This gets better and better.

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews ·
Plano PD detective testified that she believes Hunter Foster was at W Hotel in Dallas on night #ChristinaMorris disappeared

Text from #EnriqueArochi phone to Hunter Foster said "could I get some of that good rock," detective believes indicates drugs

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews -
1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from #EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"

#EnriqueArochi told detective there were no texts in his phone from 8/28-8/31

https://twitter.com/bf_starnews

this alone is confusing to read. If your attorney things this is really capital murder.... it probably is!

140 characters can make things a bit confusing. She tweeted this to clarify:

Brittany Feagans &#8207;@BF_StarNews 3m3 minutes ago
Defense said they believe the detectives think this will be a capital murder case #ChristinaMorris #EnriqueArochi

I think they are trying to make QF's point, which is that PPD is charging him with the wrong thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288