MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you mind explaining what you are talking about?

I believe that the connection between Jessica + Leah's House was made weeks ago by some posters here but may have been shot down or somehow made to feel invalidated... but at this point the connection has been confirmed.

I feel so bad critiquing LC's interview. But it doesn't add up. But it isn't going to solve the crime either.
She made a big deal about "whoa, what are you talking about - what party, etc".
It's just off. But she's not the guilty one. But something is off there.

We can't quote social media, so I won't. But I personally have had contact with mom (I'm confident it's her but can't and won't obviously elaborate further) on a social media outlet---it is my strong, convicted opinion that she has heard and talked about this party rumor before! MOO. Opinion, opinion, opinion....only!

Would be nice to know if Jessica ever lived with the Rudd's.

So now Jessica went to Leah's house voluntarily for paranoid behavior but a few days ago when her mother was interviewed she stated that Jessica was sent there because she needed to be more "lady like"? I'm confused.

bbm
I think most of us are a little confused.
Lisa imoo is likely still in a type of shock, still mourning, def in denial....all which I imagine influences her answers.

The timeline really has me spinning with an extra approx, hour.

can anyone line up the simple assault charges against JC to see if they match up to June or July of 2014?

Was I the only one who found it a bit odd that she didn't really know, or couldn't recall when Jessica went to Leah's house...Late June, early July-ish...Not being picky intentionally, but I think I would know the day she left, especially if she was my child and I was the one who sent her. I really get the sense we still don't have a fully truthful answer why she was sent there.

so, we can assume they are from her altercation with her mom?

Well she said JC didn't assault her, but why else the deal to go to Leah's? Maybe daughter threatened to assault and that was enough under the law to make the deal?

Don't find it odd anything she said. Dealing with the murder of a child ... WOW

I feel so bad critiquing LC's interview. But it doesn't add up. But it isn't going to solve the crime either.
She made a big deal about "whoa, what are you talking about - what party, etc".
It's just off. But she's not the guilty one. But something is off there.
Yeah, I dont think Lisa is guilty of anything at all. .....but you're right .....something is off.

I cannot imagine how I would be reacting to such a crime upon my child. My daughter. Maybe she seriously cannot bring herself or has been advised not to look at media coverage or social media about the case? Maybe self preservation is at play here. As n mental health preservation. And if it is, who the hell am I to judge. Maybe I will feel differently once I have actually been able to listen. But I tend to err on the side of caution with just what have now. JMO

I believe that the connection between Jessica + Leah's House was made weeks ago by some posters here but may have been shot down or somehow made to feel invalidated... but at this point the connection has been confirmed.

But we've all known about Leah's house forever.

I cannot imagine how I would be reacting to such a crime upon my child. My daughter. Maybe she seriously cannot bring herself or has been advised not to look at media coverage or social media about the case? Maybe self preservation is at play here. As n mental health preservation. And if it is, who the hell am I to judge. Maybe I will feel differently once I have actually been able to listen. But I tend to err on the side of caution with just what have now. JMO

But she said she heard the ex-boyfriend interview and that was from a blog. I know she posts on the Justice for Jessica facebook page too.

IIRC, it was reported her mom is the one who wanted Jessica to leave. Remember? I am not good at finding links, but am positive this is what we heard as to why she left Leah's House.

Now, after what we've learned tonight, I am totally confused. Her mom sent her there and then agreed for her to leave early? Got a hinch there is more to Jessica's story than we know! IMO

I personally would still be under my bed in the fetal position if I was Lisa, so I give her a lot of credit for doing the show.

I cant begin to imagine what her family is going through and pray I never will know. I can tell you just based on my passed when I have been in stressful situations I cant look back and tell you exactly how things happen things begin to get foggy but seem so clear and its so confusing. I know this is going to be not accepted by others but I had to put my cat down unexpectedly back in Nov that same day I had to fly out to Utah for my Grandmas funeral with my lack of sleep that week and stress from the whole picture I dont know exactly what is 100 % reality. I was having nightmares with in a month that havent stopped and those nightmares seem like reality I question if something happened how I remember. The guilt I have about it all I notice when I am talking with others I have extreme guilt and its totally how I took Lisa bring up Jessica going to Leah's.

IMO she feels guilt for doing it and just is not ready to be completely open with out suppressing those painful thoughts. Something Jessica was saying/doing/acting was already causing an issue in her daily life if it lead to her Mom reaching out to LE. Maybe Jessica was willing to go there willingly to get away from a situation in hopes the wind would just blow over with whatever it was. Lisa might not have a lot of answers as others would but maybe Jessica felt as if she were protecting her mother.

AA's story about the clocks being off an hour lines up with when Lisa said she left. IMO at 6:48p.m. when Lisa said she last talked to Jessica if the attack was already unfolding I do not believe she would have answered her phone nor would have any red flags have gone off if Jessica didnt answer her call.

Again, just off of paraphrased radio show statements tonight and discussion about same. Again, I may feel differently once I have heard the show. I have not read all the posts about the show let alone listened.

ETA Bottom line, I am pissed at whoever killed Jessica. And I don't feel mom did it or knows who did it. :cow:

Was I the only one who found it a bit odd that she didn't really know, or couldn't recall when Jessica went to Leah's house...Late June, early July-ish...Not being picky intentionally, but I think I would know the day she left, especially if I was the one who sent her. I really get the sense we still don't have a fully truthful answer why she was sent there.

Could Lisa simply be cautious with her answers?

Lisa said she was not going to a party. Not that she knows of. Left at dusk between 5pm-5:30 left - fixin' to get something to eat, clean stuff out of car, get Mom smokes, and come home. Sister from Texas coming. [Was not dressed] as she normally would dress for a party.

Did Jessica live alone with her mother?

MS is a victim's rights state, so mom would not be making the deal or pressing or dropping charges if it was a felony charge.
http://www.ago.state.ms.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Crime-Victims-Bill-of-Rights-2013.pdf

"Can an aggravated assault charge be dropped to a simple assault charge?

Yes, this happens all of the time. If the District Attorney is having difficulty proving that a weapon was used, the charge can be reduced to simple assault. In a criminal trial, the jury may feel that there is not enough evidence to convict for aggravated assault and will return a verdict for simple assault instead."
http://thomasvalonzo.com/blog/2010/...arges-the-10-most-frequently-asked-questions/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow