GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
prob the car repair for sure would have tapped the $$$$ funds available.

OT- Thanks EA...for bringing my curiosity of Odoban present.. I bought some. I used some in the garbage disposal and cleaning out the refrigerator ..Stuff works great!!

You have EA to thank for that haha!

A LoJack is if your car goes missing or is stolen they can locate it. Idk if it works after the fact to find out someone's whereabouts though

Jmo

Regarding EA saying he was at the hospital...since he was facebook friends with some of these people maybe he had seen a post of the gathering for the young man that passed and his mind went there as to explain how he knew HF.

I guess I've always kept my circle pretty small, but it's strange to me that JMOM's son didn't know who he was. You'd think even if you didn't see a friend with your own eyes, a name would ring a bell if someone was close enough to your friend to go to the hospital to be there for them.

Wow just caught up finding out EA's parents were away is massive i think the new info on the car tracker is maybe not going to help us find CM unfortunately maybe he did not dispose of CM with his own car i've wondered for a while if he used one of his other family members vehicles thats why he used so much cleaning materials to clean the other vehicle and any other places in his home CM may have been/stored with his parents been away it gives him so much more time and opportunity to do whatever he wanted/needed to do. JMO

I too have often wondered if he went home to switch cars. Knowing his parents were gone makes me give this more consideration. Maybe he figured his brother would have gone partying and crashed at someone else's place, so he'd have the house to himself to figure things out...make a plan to hide her. Finding his brother home may have sent him into a panic, he realized he didn't have as much time as he hoped, he put her in a different car (mother's, brother's, who knows) then turns around and heads back down to Shops at Legacy where both phones pinged later in the early morning hours. It would sure help to know what his car's GPS says about this: was his car back down at the shops, or just the phones?

If he moved her between 2 cars in the garage, that would probably require a lot of cleanup. Maybe this is where he might have needed some help, if he got any help...

Balor51, your suggestion in post #962 in the last thread about sub-forums is a good one. As you say, very helpful in the McStay forums. But I don't understand what you said about hoping CM's thread could be unbiased, would you mind explaining?

Thanks, I think doing sub forums works great in many ways. :)

Unbiased, well my career required that I be unbiased. The only way I could do my job well was to do that, not emotionally involved. If I did become emotionally involved, it would have been a great dis-service to the public. After everything was done and over, then comes into play the emotions; anger, sadness etc.. I have to look at things this way or something can be missed. So I guess I have an expectation that a lot of people should or do think that way. It doesn't mean I have no compassion, no empathy or excusing crime. Quite the opposite actually, I dedicated my life to serving the public because I do care ever much for people. And that is my long winded speech for the day. Now bear in mind I just woke up, so my brain is not in high gear yet ;)

Hope this helps explain. :)

True.. According to one of the VI's, he had the car repaired rather quickly.. why not just buy a new mat while you're at it? Or, like you said, just throw out the old one & go without.. I guess he figured it was good enough to just scrub it with every available detergent on aisle 3...

Do we know what day his car was repaired? I remember a VI saying it was done quickly but don't remember if we were told a date. Just curious.

I wouldn't say intelligent, we just would do it at concerts or at dance clubs. Dallas dance clubs in the late 80's early 90's were awesome! MOO
Yessssssss!! Early 90s Dallas dance scene was fantastic! Time of my life... The X was great and not all this mixed, loaded with extra chemical garbage these kids try to pass off as X these days. Everyone was lovely, and beautiful, and just wanted to dance to great music.

JMOM can you say if EA girlfriend was in court or if they played her interviews? Did it seem like they had a serious relationship where they saw each other often or were they maybe busy etc and didn't see each other much giving ea more reason to be sexually frustrated? Thanks

In Enrique's interviews they discussed that he lied to her about going out that night. I believe he stated he only gets to see her once a week because of her religion. So she didn't even know he was going out that night. And he said in early interview he text her but like magic those texts were gone. I also do not think her parents were aware she was dating him. I don't believe they are allowed to date. She was not in court to my knowledge. I didn't see her there and the room was pretty small. Or maybe it seemed that way because it was so packed!

JMOM can you say if EA girlfriend was in court or if they played her interviews? Did it seem like they had a serious relationship where they saw each other often or were they maybe busy etc and didn't see each other much giving ea more reason to be sexually frustrated? Thanks

Do we know what day his car was repaired? I remember a VI saying it was done quickly but don't remember if we were told a date. Just curious.

We know it must have been after LE saw the car, didn't they get an expert to look at the damage to confirm it was consistent with a punch to the fender?

In Enrique's interviews they discussed that he lied to her about going out that night. I believe he stated he only gets to see her once a week because of her religion. So she didn't even know he was going out that night. And he said in early interview he text her but like magic those texts were gone. I also do not think her parents were aware she was dating him. I don't believe they are allowed to date. She was not in court to my knowledge. I didn't see her there and the room was pretty small. Or maybe it seemed that way because it was so packed!

Wow, her parents didn't even know she dated him ??

Yet another family suffering in this whole mess.

Not being allowed to date or seeing each other very infrequently would make it seem EA could of been looking for some side action.

Thanks JMOM!

If that were my daughter Id be praising God I had a Tight leash on her and my daughter was still w us.

Can I ask people on WS if someone was concealed in plastic or in some other manner after being killed what do you think that would indicate in terms of the type of way they would dispose of the person?

Did I read somewhere they were together for 4 years? That's a long time. I'll see if I can find where I read that. MOO

Can I ask people on WS if someone was concealed in plastic or in some other manner after being killed what do you think that would indicate in terms of the type of way they would dispose of the person?

With that scenario (sealed/wrapped in plastic), dumpster comes to mind...

Yessssssss!! Early 90s Dallas dance scene was fantastic! Time of my life... The X was great and not all this mixed, loaded with extra chemical garbage these kids try to pass off as X these days. Everyone was lovely, and beautiful, and just wanted to dance to great music.

IMO this is not accurate. Molly and Ecstasy are both the same drug, MDMA. Molly is in the crystal (rock) or powder form and ecstasy is in a pill. They call it "molly" because it is supposed to be the pure "molecule" of MDMA - not cut with a bunch of other ingredients like ecstasy was. Everything I have read says it's much easier to adulterate pills or powders rather than an actual crystal. I won't provide any links but Wikipedia is a good place to start.

I'm not sure if I should imagine something like Dexter's saran wrap or hard plastic like a Rubbermaid container but unfortunately I think of dumpster or water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123