GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #33 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know it must have been after LE saw the car, didn't they get an expert to look at the damage to confirm it was consistent with a punch to the fender?

EA's car was processed the night of 9-4-14 after his 3rd interview. LE took pictures of the damage and on 9-8-14 brought photos to Huffines Collision Center in Plano. (Refer to page 4, par. 1 & 2 of September SearchWarrant).

Repairs made after 9-4-14.

ETA: MOO based on dates and facts in SW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO this is not accurate. Molly and Ecstasy are both the same drug, MDMA. Molly is in the crystal (rock) or powder form and ecstasy is in a pill. They call it "molly" because it is supposed to be the pure "molecule" of MDMA - not cut with a bunch of other ingredients like ecstasy was. Everything I have read says it's much easier to adulterate pills or powders rather than an actual crystal. I won't provide any links but Wikipedia is a good place to start.

I'm not sure if I should imagine something like Dexter's saran wrap or hard plastic like a Rubbermaid container but unfortunately I think of dumpster or water.

My thoughts as well regarding water or dumpster.... Wonder if ea is a dexter fan.....
Subpoena his Netflix account.

Did I read somewhere they were together for 4 years? That's a long time. I'll see if I can find where I read that. MOO

He said 5 years in interviews played in court
If he's not lying that would PROB be a high school sweetheart thing I think.

It's possible they did know each other somewhat from HS, but we don't know that the hospital meeting truly happened. That story came from the lips of EA, who lies about EVERYTHING. (His motto seems to be, "Why tell the truth when a lie will do?")
Thanks Steve for the reminder of what I keep saying as well. EA is a liar and cant believe anything out of his mouth. To start trying to pick and choose what to believe from him would be useless.

Concealing before a dumpster to maybe make it hard to detect a body by garbage men you think?

That could be his thinking.. however, dumpsters are emptied by the big trucks & the contents aren't really seen at that time. It would be when the truck empties out in the landfill.. Even then, though.. contents have typically been compressed inside the truck, before emptying.. but you still could see parts of a human, if it wasn't wrapped.. Of course EA may not know all that..

Did EA say he was peeling off black paint from his rims ? Maybe if the is any truth to that (which I doubt) it could be contact transfer to whatever he hit and if so it would be black.. Jmo

I've been thinking more on the lazy guy route. A blanket seems easiest and most accessible if he went home. I do agree on a dumpster.

That could be his thinking.. however, dumpsters are emptied by the big trucks & the contents aren't really seen at that time. It would be when the truck empties out in the landfill.. Even then, though.. contents have typically been compressed inside the truck, before emptying.. but you still could see parts of a human, if it wasn't wrapped.. Of course EA may not know all that..

I do wonder if landfills are monitored. Like if someone goes missing in an area do they start having the people at the landfill look?

I've been thinking more on the lazy guy route. A blanket seems easiest and most accessible if he went home. I do agree on a dumpster.

I think water is possible too. I do not see him as the type who wants to get dirty (like digging) I see him with not much time and water or dumpster being fastest.

IMO this is not accurate. Molly and Ecstasy are both the same drug, MDMA. Molly is in the crystal (rock) or powder form and ecstasy is in a pill. They call it "molly" because it is supposed to be the pure "molecule" of MDMA - not cut with a bunch of other ingredients like ecstasy was. Everything I have read says it's much easier to adulterate pills or powders rather than an actual crystal. I won't provide any links but Wikipedia is a good place to start.

I'm not sure if I should imagine something like Dexter's saran wrap or hard plastic like a Rubbermaid container but unfortunately I think of dumpster or water.
Ok, Catpatrol... if Wikipedia is your source, then you're right and I'm wrong. The End. And, good day.

Am I curious? Sure. But put any words and any meaning to them in those last texts, and unless the words are "I'm walking with Christina Morris, and I think I'm gonna grab her and put her in my trunk and maybe murder her," we still won't know the specific connection between his words and the actions of abduction or murder he did later.

What matters is that he put her IN HIS TRUNK - and there is lots of her DNA and blood to prove it. That - not what may or may not have been said or texted - is the crime, and the crime is what he'll be judged for.
IMO, texts matter in that they can indicate intended plans & therefore possible motivation, as well as, an most importantly, where EA went next to help find CM.
***RSBM***
He had to have maybe told the sprint employees or someone in his family where he took his car to get the damage repaired.
LE spoke with the repair shop. I believe that was in the affidavit. Do they know where it was repaired.
a lot of people have various opinions on this, mine is :

his DNA was already on the mat because its the trunk of his car and there is a million different ways it could get there. Then whatever fluid the came from her dripped down on to the mat and mix with his DNA that was already there.
I'm going to have to believe that they can tell the difference between new DNA mixing with old DNA vs DNA freshly mixed together & left at the same time.
To me that wouldn't fit with the new info we had from the hearing. If indeed it only takes 10 minutes to walk to the garage no phone use for 10 minutes prior to that would mean no phone use at all on the walk. That can't be right can it?

It would really be helpful to know how long the walk actually took. I can imagine LE walking the route sober in daylight to check the time wouldn't be the same as two inebriated people walking it in the small hours although to take twice as long does seem a lot more.

JMO
From BF's detailed article of the testimony, detectives said they believe CM & EA took a different route to the garage than initially thought & that they also had them on surveillance from 2 different shops (in addition to the garage).
Is this new route shorter? I think they said something like via Parkview. Going off memory here.

I feel it is a high possibility he put her in a dumpster back near SOL. I pray I'm wrong & those drones find something!!!! I'm just glad they have something that is giving them direction to keep searching! Whatever it is. Data from EAs computer???

That looks like it would not be a success. I hope dumpster is not how it happened. At least if it was water there's a chance to find her.

I'm starting to think the only hope of possibly finding her is to slap him with a murder charge & work a deal... In his state of mind that morning, he might not even remember the exact location.. but he would know the general area..

Ok, Catpatrol... if Wikipedia is your source, then you're right and I'm wrong. The End. And, good day.

Ha... okay... sorry for stating my opinion. I said I wasn't going to post a link because I'm not going to link to drug websites on WS. Wikipedia is a good place to start.

Wow just caught up finding out EA's parents were away is massive i think the new info on the car tracker is maybe not going to help us find CM unfortunately maybe he did not dispose of CM with his own car i've wondered for a while if he used one of his other family members vehicles thats why he used so much cleaning materials to clean the other vehicle and any other places in his home CM may have been/stored with his parents been away it gives him so much more time and opportunity to do whatever he wanted/needed to do. JMO

I am thinking along these lines as well. There is a saying that it a little crazy as a metaphor but that i think applies here: In trying to solve a problem, don't look for zebras, look for horses.[modsnip]

I'm starting to think the only hope of possibly finding her is to slap him with a murder charge & work a deal... In his state of mind that morning, he might not even remember the exact location.. but he would know the general area..

If another person is arrested here shortly for covering up or helping w this, they will prob be the ones to spill on EA to save themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123