SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go:

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3zkrKBCEAAbLWG.png:large

B3zkrKBCEAAbLWG.png:large

I was wondering if Dr. G asked missy:jail: in his, what, 3-4 interviews with her if it was paper or computer and what her answer was???? Or did I miss that somehow???

That was such a beautiful story.
Thank you T-4-2 :loveyou:

Animals are such wonderful creatures.

Very happy memories. He was an important member of the family and I'm glad we were able to give him a long, happy, healthy life full of fun and love. God only knows what his life might have been like if the wrong people had gotten a hold of him. I guess the same is true for all of us.

Sorry folks, just felt the need to butt in and say a brief word on behalf of pit bulls. Three words, actually: nature versus nurture.

Respectfully *snipped* by me*

I don't have any pictures of him on my computer. He was an ugly, bullet-headed brute with a giant smile. Kind of like this guy:

View attachment 67873

Many of us "sidebar peeps" are animal lovers and caretakers, so absolutely no offense was intended for the pics that I reposted from the tweets they came with. Juan is called "a Pitbull", for what ever reasons LE and other lawyers want to infer about him.

But you are entirely right about nature and nurture. An animal is only as good as the person who cares for them. Queensland Healers bring out the caution in me, too many wackadoodle owners out in this area that think an aggressive cattle dog is a GOOD thing...........NOT.
I love Pits, and Dobies, and Rotts, they just weren't conducive to the environment I'm in. :(

what do you mean "crap"?
Aw Yes or No, I knew I would get questioned. :)
i don't remember. It's on the resentencing thread. Someone asked AZ and AZ said because of all the super secret testimony and witnesses, it wouldn't even matter. Sorry. I can't tell ÿou word for word right now. If Nurmi files for mistrial, maybe Juan would love it so they would have to argue it and then Marc's name would be all over the place. It likely already is.

Thank you Bernina, it is very much appreciated. :tyou:

I was wondering if Dr. G asked missy:jail: in his, what, 3-4 interviews with her if it was paper or computer and what her answer was???? Or did I miss that somehow???

When we last left Dr. G for the evening recess, he was in quite a kerfunkle..........was it a laptop image, a single "hard copy" (ie paper), or several "hard copies"?

Because, ya know, Juan had all of CMJA's statements w/ the evaluators (psych or otherwise) in his mighty according file.

Many of us "sidebar peeps" are animal lovers and caretakers, so absolutely no offense was intended for the pics that I reposted from the tweets they came with. Juan is called "a Pitbull", for what ever reasons LE and other lawyers want to infer about him.

But you are entirely right about nature and nurture. An animal is only as good as the person who cares for them. Queensland Healers bring out the caution in me, too many wackadoodle owners out in this are that think an aggressive cattle dog is a GOOD thing...........NOT.
I love Pits, and Dobies, and Rotts, they just weren't conducive to the environment I'm in. :(

Oh gosh, no offense taken! Far from it! I've referred to Juan Martinez as a pit bull a time or two myself, and not because he's sweet and cuddly. He may well be, I have no idea. To do his job though, particularly in this case, and particularly now (or maybe all his cases, all the time, again -- I don't know), it's the other side of the "pit bull coin" that will serve him, and the world, best. Sic 'em Juan!

Edit: I started my original post with "sorry folks" not because I was taking up what I thought might be a contrary position, but only because I knew I was going to to be very long-winded about a topic unrelated to the case but near and dear to my heart.

Go Seahawks!!!!

since "they" beat my Niners - I'm going with GO PATRIOTS!! :happydance:

COLOR=#292F33]Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11m11 minutes ago[/COLOR]
We're back. Geff talking graphs. Says #JodiArias under extreme stress.

Well, I would believe that (bold) - has a verdict of Murder 1, Premetation, Cruel MURDER!! :gaah:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m6 minutes ago
CROSS WITH JUAN! #jodiarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 7m7 minutes ago
Willmott is done. Martinez jumps up to cross examine. Already with the "yes or no" please. Willmott objects. Time elapsed: about 20 seconds.

red part: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

So... what is wrong with a Yes or No questions? I don't understand WHY she (Willmott) objects to that?? :waitasec:

Martinez says the notes are short, only 3 pages. "Witness #1" gave her a different story didn't she? #JodiArias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 7m7 minutes ago
Willmott objects but is overruled. #JodiArias

:juanettes: :juanettes:

:happydance: :loveyou: :laughing: Love the picture!

10 minute break. Martinez needs to drink some herbal tea or something, he looks like he's about to blow an o-ring. #JodiArias

That's because the Defense has been TRASHING Travis throughout this trial - and he is MAD!! :bigfight: I'm GLAD Juan is all riled up!!

A response from a non-news entity:

************* ‏@************** 4m4 minutes ago
Dear #MarcMcGee : You are a sick *advertiser censored*. #Pedophile #BlameItOnTheDeadGuy #jodiarias
Says it all.

I think that says it all! Sick B*astard indeed!! :pullhair:

No shirt *****lock!! :laughing:

:juanettes: :juanettes:

Thanks Bernina for ALL your Tweets!!

See you all tomorrow! :seeya:

I made it back alive,....one, two, three..............yep, all 10 fingers accounted for, but they almost pushed me in the feed trough in their excitement to eat!!!! LOL!

.....or are you talking about my extraordinary feat of highlighting, copying, and pasting tweets? Another, but more humble, LOL!

Actually, I meant both the smushed fingers and then the copy/paste if they were hurting. No need for humility -- you are awesome! Hope your fingers really are not sore.

Was reading Beth's day in court today:

The child *advertiser censored* pics were FOUL, I mean terrible, awful, disgusting.

And ol' Marc was able to describe them. He not only SAW the folder, he OPENED it, and looked at the pictures, describing in detail what they showed, and was fearful his marriage ceremony would be jeopardized and possible church "issues".

Sounds a little more serious than just happened to glance when ol' Marc fears church repercussions, dontcha think?

I hope ol' Marc has crawled back into that vile hole he crawled out of.

I shall return tomorrow for tweet duty..........actually I really enjoy it, specially when Juan's up! 9:15 kids!

:seeya:

Anything good happen today? When things started to get good, work got in the way. I need to read the posts but I am pooped.

Anything good happen today? When things started to get good, work got in the way. I need to read the posts but I am pooped.

Yes! Juan got up and immediately demolished the credibility and anonymity of Witness #1, whom we all knew was Marc McGee, and also made Dr. Geffner look like a fool in the process. It was Juanderful!!:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:
It turns out Marc McGee was the one looking at the child *advertiser censored* on the Bishop's computer before his wedding to his mail-order bride and that he changed his dates, so the physical abuse of Deanna couldn't have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa