Match! NY - Caledonia, WhtFem 1UFNY, 13-19, Turquoise Necklace, Nov'79 *Tammy Alexander*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally! Great work, guys. Very glad Tammy has her name back after all these years.

She had a name.
Her name was Tammy.
Speak her name.

Rest in peace, sweet girl. For 36 years you were loved by one group of people as Tammy and another group of people as Cali. And now we all both celebrate your return to your family and grieve for you.

She had a name.
Her name was Tammy.
Speak her name.

Now let's find out who did this.

RIP Tammy Jo!
After all these years!
You were thought of by many and never forgotten.
Great news!

WOW!!! I'm so glad to read this news. Sad for Tammy Jo's family, but happy for them too. I am glad they finally have an answer, even though it's a difficult one. I've been checking here ten times a day for weeks and it's amazing to know that people here are so caring and committed to the lost. Thank you for sharing the articles and for everything WS does.

Holy crap....amazing work as usual, hopefully they give credit where credit is due... Again congrats on the hard work dedicated to Tammy

Do you guys realize that Cali was the start of Doe Network? She was the first Jane Doe on there. She led the way for so many others to get their names back. She led the way for so many other families to find some peace. She brought many people to various sites who then went on to work other cases and maybe even solve them. On top of everything she did in her life, she touched so many people in death as well. That's an incredible legacy. It isn't fair that she was murdered, but some good came from it. I hope that is of some comfort to her family.

Am I the only one sobbing like a fool?

There is no official identification yet Livingston County Sheriff's Office has NOT confirmed she is Tammy

This is just amazing. I follow these cases and lurk because I have no idea how to help but this right here is one things that makes me believe in WS.

You guys are tireless and amazing.

RIP Tammy Jo. I am so glad you finally have your name back.

There is no official ID yet Livingston County Sheriff's Office has NOT confirmed she is Tammy

I am removing the match flag until after the results are officially announced. Apparently, the press jumped the gun.

Do you guys realize that Cali was the start of Doe Network? She was the first Jane Doe on there. She led the way for so many others to get their names back. She led the way for so many other families to find some peace. She brought many people to various sites who then went on to work other cases and maybe even solve them. On top of everything she did in her life, she touched so many people in death as well. That's an incredible legacy. It isn't fair that she was murdered, but some good came from it. I hope that is of some comfort to her family.

Am I the only one sobbing like a fool?

No friend, I think we are all crying tears of relief.

Yay! This case was near and dear to my heart. So thankful we identified Cali as Tammy Jo, and that Tammy Jo's body has been located.

I kept putting in prayer requests for her indentification at the Blessed Sacrament at the local Catholic church and also sent in a novena to Saint Jude during his novena time in October. Prayers were heard, for sure!

Wow. I have followed this case and wondered if this young girl would ever be identified. This is such wonderful news. Congratulations on this ID, websleuthers! Wow, I am just overwhelmed... Mixed emotions for her family, but so grateful they now know where their girl is. I hope the killer can be found now.

I am on tenterhooks. Torn between being grateful for her identification and devastated for her family. I hope it's her so her family can have some peace, I hope it's not get so her family can have some hope.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam