GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #34 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another observation I just made. I was looking around the map near Granite Parkway where Christina's phone last pinged, and EA's phone also pinged at a similar time off the Granite Parkway cell tower. I see that there is an Original Pancake House up there. I had forgotten that. I have eaten at Campisi's and Blue Mesa. Some locations (like Addison, which would be South on The tollroad) of OPH are 24 hours, so is it possible EA and CM were headed to the OPH thinking that it was open? As it happens, that location is not open 24 hours, but since other locations are, perhaps they were thinking of a cup of coffee?

(The theory assumes she didn't end up in his trunk until later in the morning)

View attachment 68334

View attachment 68335

Jmoo, but chances are he was altered at this time as well.

I would definitely say the chance of that is very good. Wow.

Molly is usually synthetic drugs like bath salts + amphetamine, IIRC. I'm not sure why people say it's Ecstasy or MDMA, the club drug from the 1990s(?). I never used it but have been told ecstasy makes users feel very loving and amorous. I've even heard of it being used for marital therapy by psychiatrists. Less than 13% of all mollies confiscated by the DEA contained any MDMA.

The crap they sell now is terrible bad. A friend of mine has had seizures twice on it. From what I understand, it makes you very thirsty, then your brain's vasodilators signal the body to absorb more water in the brain tissues. The resulting swelling is what is believed to cause the seizures.

Here is more info that you all probably already know:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/health/9-things-molly-drug/

Thanks for sharing all that. I know you know this, from being local, but it probably needs to be mentioned for those from other parts of the country that a "creek" in our DFW neighborhood areas - especially in recent years - isn't likely to be like what you think of in other states.

It's more of a creekbed, with little to no actual water moving, and no way to submerge or carry away a body downstream. (Not really much of a stream of water at all, usually). And recent years have been extra dry.

It can still be a place to conceal a body, perhaps, not in the water, but in the often-heavy bushes, trees, and undergrowth that might line both sides.

But the point being, if EA did put her in this creek, or most others in the area, she almost certainly hasn't floated away somehow and ended up miles away.
What about the drainage systems and lakes/bodies of water they empty into?

I'm still trying to catch up. And, I know I rarely post, but I am reading along everyday.

Safety deposit box? Storage shed? Closet at the house?

I'm speculating places where money/drugs are kept.

Could the keys be a threat to HF is what I'm considering, like I have access to your drugs/money, jerk.

I have not read anywhere that anyone tried to Contact her.
We have read about SN and alp and PP wasn't it.

the only time I have heard anyone opinion on what trying to contact her was SN

Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car. When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat.

from this source http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamerican/news/from-the-courtroom-arochi-probable-cause-hearing-notes/article_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

What about the drainage systems and lakes/bodies of water they empty into?

There are several fairly-sizable lakes that he could have driven to within an hour drive (each way), lakes big enough for water-skiing and boating and more. All of them are accessible as to lakeshore and woodsy surrounding areas here and there, but no way to really get a body hidden IN the water without a boat.

The possibilities he had, assuming he didn't leave until 7:30 and came back by 10:15, for a place to leave her are enormous (maybe an area as big as the state of SC or Maine). And we might opt to broaden that to a departure at 5:30 - another 60 miles in every direction, and now the area is as big or bigger than Ohio, PA, or MS. In practical terms, she's a tiny needle in a mountainous haystack.

Not to quibble, as you are most likely right and I think we agree on the whole, but maybe you trust LE more than I do, and maybe you have more reason to.
That's a good point, Daisytrail. LE (speaking in general) isn't always trustworthy, and certainly doesn't always treat everyone (or each case) the same. However in this case, the cops do seem fairly competent. That is my opinion, obvsly, and I could be completely wrong. [emoji4]

There are several fairly-sizable lakes that he could have driven to within an hour drive (each way), lakes big enough for water-skiing and boating and more. All of them are accessible as to lakeshore and woodsy surrounding areas here and there, but no way to really get a body hidden IN the water without a boat.

The possibilities he had, assuming he didn't leave until 7:30 and came back by 10:15, for a place to leave her are enormous (maybe an area as big as the state of SC or Maine). And we might opt to broaden that to a departure at 5:30 - another 60 miles in every direction, and now the area is as big or bigger than Ohio, PA, or MS. In practical terms, she's a tiny needle in a mountainous haystack.
But if we use that time frame we are:

1. Assuming he had her in his trunk from 5:32am until 7:30am at his house. Presumably in the trunk unless DNA comes back from their search of the house to prove he had her inside his home (either dead or alive.)
2. If she was in the trunk that long in his garage (I would assume one doesnt leave the car parked in the driveway or street with someone in the trunk) then she would have to already be deceased or died in his trunk at some point.
3. I would think a decomposing body in his trunk between the hours of say 3:58-10:00ish would make his car stink to high heavens no matter if he cleaned and cleaned and used odorban.
4. It is daylight between 7:30-10:15 so more likely a chance of being seen disposing of her than between 4am-5:32am.

I am leaning towards the 9 minutes (that we know of) that both of their phones pinged in the same area. Or between 4:56 and 5:32am when he leaves the SAL area for a second time that night and heads home. Should have only took him approx 25 minutes but it took 36 mins. Enough time to stop somewhere and quickly dispose of her and get home. We also know he did not go home by way of tollways so 2 routes he could have possibly took were on the map that was posted.

ALL JMO

That would have been a really bad day (to put it mildly), if not only was she was being abducted and perhaps murdered by EA, but at the same time other people were robbing her home. Is there any evidence that her home was robbed by someone?
Would a drug dealer co.me.out and call the cops and say hey someone stole all my drugs?

But LE has indeed sworn that it is their belief (not rumor, misdirection, or a question for which they don't have an answer or haven't investigated) that HF was at the W when this stuff went down. As you note, we don't know what all LE has as far as evidence, but we have been provided the bottom line of what it says, and they did cite one piece of evidence they have that has supported that belief.

We can reject their evidence and beliefs, as if we know better than they do. We can ignore the fact they have more evidence that we haven't even seen, and second-guess their ability to accurately assess the value of what they know and any possible blind spots. Or we can say, "Okay, LE has evidence that convinces them that HF was at the W when all this went down, and they swear that's what they believe based on everything they have uncovered so far. Got it."

<mod snip>

"Foster was allegedly at the W Hotel in Dallas that night."
http://www.fox4news.com/story/27856631/christina-morris-kidnapping-suspect-hoping-to-get-out-of-jail

IMO "that night" isn't the same as the timestamp on the video showing Christina in the garage.

There isn't a direct quote from LE confirming HF's whereabouts.
The word "believes" is used in the tweet that was sent out.
The word "confirms" (LE confirms), along with a statement that includes the corresponding time to when the crime most likely occurred (early morning hours),
would be more convincing.

Wasn't there a 4 min call with alp?
JMO~
Yes there was,I think it is very important but others may not think it to be important enough(let them decide)
- even if it is off the actual Cell call records that CM dad produced and shared since Sept. when ID Discovery team & PI was here .
He had access to all of her call logs and text messages as well as the findmy iphone info. Remember she was on her Dad's account.
Guess that is where JM had the information available to give the text messages and time info when she did the interview in Sept.JMO~

But if we use that time frame we are:

1. Assuming he had her in his trunk from 5:32am until 7:30am at his house. Presumably in the trunk unless DNA comes back from their search of the house to prove he had her inside his home (either dead or alive.)
2. If she was in the trunk that long in his garage (I would assume one doesnt leave the car parked in the driveway or street with someone in the trunk) then she would have to already be deceased or died in his trunk at some point.
3. I would think a decomposing body in his trunk between the hours of say 3:58-10:00ish would make his car stink to high heavens no matter if he cleaned and cleaned and used odorban.
4. It is daylight between 7:30-10:15 so more likely a chance of being seen disposing of her than between 4am-5:32am.

I am leaning towards the 9 minutes (that we know of) that both of their phones pinged in the same area. Or between 4:56 and 5:32am when he leaves the SAL area for a second time that night and heads home. Should have only took him approx 25 minutes but it took 36 mins. Enough time to stop somewhere and quickly dispose of her and get home. We also know he did not go home by way of tollways so 2 routes he could have possibly took were on the map that was posted.

ALL JMO

I'm kinda with you Faith. I think he probably left her somewhere along or within the route on that first map I posted. Maybe not on those streets precisely, but somewhere nearby. My hunch is that he didn't go very far. If he went anywhere, I'd guess he went East or North of his home, out towards Fairview or Lucas, or North towards Melissa and Farmersville&#8230;*Bonham, etc. (maybe not that far, but in that direction). Simply because there is more rural area out there, lots of large tracts of private property where he could have put her. But my suspicion is that if he didn't put her in a dumpster, then he just put her into some heavy undergrowth, perhaps back behind a business park (not behind an apartment complex or residences, where people walk dogs.)

The Granite Parkway area itself is really too landscaped and developed. It's all manicured and well kept. If he left her there, it was almost certainly in a commercial dumpster. Since we don't know which side of the tower their phones pinged off of, we don't really know precisely where he might have been, but just about anywhere in the close immediate radius of Granite park is pretty heavily maintained. It's either highway or shopping, the perimeters of the little ponds there are mowed and have fountains in them. A body in that water would be found very quickly.

What time of day did you do this map? The reason I am asking because all 3 of the routes would mean it would take him 50-52 minutes round trip to go home that night and go back to the SAL area where Christina's phone last pinged at 4:47 and his at 4:56. So he leaves the garage at 3:58 IF he went straight home he arrives home approx 4:23 no way for him to get back by 4:47 when Christina phone is pinging back by the SAL that would make it already 4:48 leaving no time to do anything else but drive. So he either did not go home wake his brother and drive back to the SAL or he left her somewhere near the SAL and went home and then went back by 4:56. I wonder because of how LE stated Christina's LAST ping was at 4:47 am off the tower on Granite they have more pings previously meaning she and her phone did not get far from the garage at all or not until between 4:56 and 5:32. Just my speculations

Yeah&#8230; it was pretty much rush hour, so those times are very different from what they'd be at 4:30 am. I can try to stay awake and make the maps again in the middle of the night :wink:

it would be a problem if that was his only alibi ... but what do you think are the chances he was at the W parting by himself ... I'd guess pretty slim.

I believe HF was at the W Hotel as believed "that night", August 29.
Just want proof he remained and was still there between 3:00 - 6:00 a.m. August 30, 2014.
Since he claims he lost his phone when CM was trying to reach him, his phone pings don't help confirm where he was or was not.
Anyone can put two and two together to figure this reality out! :snooty::rolleyes::slap:

Can we please start a HF drug dealing thread. Pretty please with sugar on top. This will allow us to sleuth him and his co defendants. Now HF didnt kill CM but Iam still trying to figure out what was he doing during the 4 days that she was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne