Condolences Thread for Det Flores & Family on the Loss of Son, Antonio (15)

Bless this family at this hard time. So sorry for your loss!

That was so lovely and beautiful, Caylee Advocate. Very touching.

My prayers are with you and your family....may God bless and keep you---if I could pass out hugs they would all go to you.

we've all gotten to know detective flores through this trial. he has integrity and was a wonderful detective in this case.

condolences to his family and friends... no parent should lose their child. so sad. and to all of you, my wonderful comrades, you are all awesome.

rip antonio. <3

Please know that so many of us are thinking of you and sending your family loving thoughts and prayers. Much respect to you, Detective Flores.

My heart goes out to you, your wife and family, Detective Flores. If your son was anything like you, he was an outstanding young man. I hope it helps you to know that so many strangers who have grown to respect and admire you during the Jodi Arias trial are thinking of you. My prayers for you are of comfort, strength, and hope.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4
Isaiah 41:10, 13
Revelation 21:3-4

Forum newbie here. The reason I registered was to be able to post on this particular thread.

My heart broke reading this tragic news. Det. Flores feels like family to so many. Really struggling for words to express the sadness, but there aren't any that are worthy.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Sending sincere condolences to the Flores family. You will continue to be in my prayers.

My heart and sincerest condolences go out to the Flores Family. No one should have to endure such a heartbreaking loss. And yet we see so often that good people have to endure such unimaginable tragedies. The world works in such mysterious ways and often there seems to be no rhyme nor reason. :rose: :star: :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back