Lloyd Welch is Person of Interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE said,in a presser, that the people responsible are still living.

I don't specifically recall that LE said ALL of the people responsible are still alive. Perhaps those directly responsible for the girls abduction are still alive. Although, when all is finally revealed I believe there will be others (both living and deceased) who had some level of complicity. Think about the recent Holly Bobo case in TN. There were several criminals involved. Some person(s) abducted her, others joined in sexually assaulting her, and after she had been kept alive for a while, ultimately some person(s) killed her. Some were kidnappers and / or murderers, others were rapists, and other people became aware of the crimes and did nothing. I strongly suspect there will be several sad parallels in both these heartbreaking cases.

Complicity: "An individual is complicit in a crime if he is aware of its occurrence and has the ability to report the crime, but fails to do so. As such, the individual effectively allows criminals to carry out a crime despite potentially being able to stop it from happening, either directly or by contacting the authorities. The offender is a de facto accessory to the crime, rather than an innocent bystander."
Law relating to complicity varies. Usually complicity is not a crime although this sometimes conflicts with popular perception. At a certain point a person that is complicit in a crime may become a conspirator depending on the degree of involvement by the individual and whether a crime was completed or not.
Complicity is a doctrine that operates to hold persons criminally responsible for the acts of others. Complicity encompasses accessorial and conspiratorial liability. Accessorial liability is frequently referred to as accomplice liability.
An accomplice is a person who helps another person commit a crime, Accomplice liability involves primary actors who actually participate in the commission of the crime and secondary actors who aid and encourage the primary actors. The aid can be either physical or psychological. The secondary actors are called accomplices.

Hmmm.....seems to me that TTW1 actually may have lived in Upper Montgomery County, or somewhere close, as early as the mid 70's, rather than the 80's. Hyattsville is still a lot closer to Wheaton Plaza, and much more easily accessed from Wheaton via the highways than any place in Mont. Co. that is north of Rockville. This was especially so in 1975, before Ryan Construction and et els destroyed Montgomery County! If TTW1 has been alibied for the day the girls went missing, even though he is deceased, (time cards from work, airline or train tickets, verified presence elsewhere, ect.) I would not expect law enforcement to even consider him as a witness or a poi.

Random happenstance concerning real estate ownership in 1983 may or may not have anything to do with the case, but if it does, anyone with knowledge of the connection(s) to the real estate, or it's owner, should probably go ahead and explain it all to law enforcement, as Mr. and Mrs. Lyon and the rest of their family have been waiting almost forty years for an answer concerning why their daughters never came home. As for Krais being a convicted sex offender, there are still other considerations, such as whether or not he was anywhere near Wheaton Plaza at the time. He hasn't been mentioned, so far, by investigators.

I understand what your saying. but he could be a POI too. He lived in MoCo. He owned land in Va too and he could have been working in MoCo in 1975. He just left his wife in 74. Remember he is an uncle to LLW2 and brother of RAW1. He may or may be involved but if we are going by what we read then he could be a POI.
RAW may have worked at the mall
RAW may have been a security guard
the key word is may have
LLW2 was seen looking at the girls
no where does it say he was talking or following them
TTW1 may have lived in MOco and he may have worked in MoCo
also may have hung out with a convicted sex offender around the time.

I don't specifically recall that LE said ALL of the people responsible are still alive. Perhaps those directly responsible for the girls abduction are still alive. Although, when all is finally revealed I believe there will be others (both living and deceased) who had some level of complicity. Think about the recent Holly Bobo case in TN. There were several criminals involved. Some person(s) abducted her, others joined in sexually assaulting her, and after she had been kept alive for a while, ultimately some person(s) killed her. Some were kidnappers and / or murderers, others were rapists, and other people became aware of the crimes and did nothing. I strongly suspect there will be several sad parallels in both these heartbreaking cases.

Complicity: "An individual is complicit in a crime if he is aware of its occurrence and has the ability to report the crime, but fails to do so. As such, the individual effectively allows criminals to carry out a crime despite potentially being able to stop it from happening, either directly or by contacting the authorities. The offender is a de facto accessory to the crime, rather than an innocent bystander."
Law relating to complicity varies. Usually complicity is not a crime although this sometimes conflicts with popular perception. At a certain point a person that is complicit in a crime may become a conspirator depending on the degree of involvement by the individual and whether a crime was completed or not.
Complicity is a doctrine that operates to hold persons criminally responsible for the acts of others. Complicity encompasses accessorial and conspiratorial liability. Accessorial liability is frequently referred to as accomplice liability.
An accomplice is a person who helps another person commit a crime, Accomplice liability involves primary actors who actually participate in the commission of the crime and secondary actors who aid and encourage the primary actors. The aid can be either physical or psychological. The secondary actors are called accomplices.

PROFOUND COMMENTS and definition RichardLewis!!

May this be A LOUD WAKE-UP CALL TO ANY WHO HAVE
KNOWLEDGE ABOUT, ASSISTED OR PLAYED A PRIMARY
ROLE IN THIS CASE--TO COME FORWARD AND CONFESS
NOW!!!!

“We are looking to recover evidence that will ultimately hold those that harmed those girls responsible in the court of law, which includes Lloyd Welch and family members,” Francke said.
Francke did not provide the names of the new people of interest, and State Police Capt. Tim Lyons said only that they are alive and live “in a number of places.”

http://www.roanoke.com/news/police-...cle_8e9c257e-b284-50aa-8809-e9cda5f6fd42.html

Francke would not specify on which family members and how many police believe were involved.

"I'd rather not say right now, they know who they are," said Francke, adding that the relatives who police are interested in are still alive.
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/09/16/bedfor-county-montgomery-county-homicide/15730695/

LE was also asked,point blank, in a presser, if the people responsible are still living and they said,yes. To me...that means that dead Welch family members are not being looked at. JMO To be clear, I wasn't talking about Welch family members who might have known about this...I'm talking about the ones who LE says are responsible for the abduction and murders.

There sure is a Welch Hollow. There are 3 roads that lead up to the mountain...from the left side you have Murray Hollow Road (this is Murray Hollow), the middle road is called Cool Spring Road (this is Welch Hollow), and the road on the right side (which is the one Law Enforcement is using and the only one paved) is called Taylor Mountain Road (this is Overstreet Hollow). I have a map of the 3 Hollows on my Taylor's Mountain page under the Profile Pictures album. The Tilghman Welch Cemetery is on a ridge up in Welch Hollow...I've been looking for it for years but never found it. I have relatives who know where it is but I've been told it's a rough climb up to the ridge to find it.

I hope this is ok to post...here is a link to the map I've been working on for the past few months.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=ziWSIbu4lCZ4.kOEmfWFzblvQ

For those interested in the trailer on Allen and Lizzie's land...it's actually still on the land if you zoom in. This map has not been updated by Google yet.

The point of my post is about the levels of complicity and the multitude of the crimes committed. ..."there will be others (both living and deceased) who had some level of complicity."
Of course LE is not going to name a dead person a POI, and they may not say whether they are looking at them or not. They hold most the cards and hold them close to their chest. They have mastered their use of the press over the years and are able to "point blank" shape their message with information, misinformation, omission, and misdirection. This is just a LE technique, and that is fine.

The point of my post is about the levels of complicity and the multitude of the crimes committed. ..."there will be others (both living and deceased) who had some level of complicity."
Of course LE is not going to name a dead person a POI, and they may not say whether they are looking at them or not. They hold most the cards and hold them close to their chest. They have mastered their use of the press over the years and are able to "point blank" shape their message with information, misinformation, omission, and misdirection. This is just a LE technique, and that is fine.

You said that you don't specifically recall that LE said ALL of the people responsible are still alive. I was just providing you with links to what LE had said.

I understand what your saying. but he could be a POI too. He lived in MoCo. He owned land in Va too and he could have been working in MoCo in 1975. He just left his wife in 74. Remember he is an uncle to LLW2 and brother of RAW1. He may or may be involved but if we are going by what we read then he could be a POI.
RAW may have worked at the mall
RAW may have been a security guard
the key word is may have
LLW2 was seen looking at the girls
no where does it say he was talking or following them
TTW1 may have lived in MOco and he may have worked in MoCo
also may have hung out with a convicted sex offender around the time.

Since Maryland had no sex offender registry at that point in time, whether or not TTW1 "hung out" with a convicted sex offender may not even be considered. He probably did work in MoCo, but I think law enforcement is looking at actual connections to crime scenes. If RAW filed his taxes for 1975, police know EXACTLY where he worked; the references they made in the press conference where primarily to jog the memories of any witnesses. Focusing on living suspects and witnesses is a lot more productive than focusing on dead people with no known connections to a crime.

Since Maryland had no sex offender registry at that point in time, whether or not TTW1 "hung out" with a convicted sex offender may not even be considered. ....

Although there was no sex offender registry as we know it today, police did have lists of known sex offenders available to them in 1975. Most likely these lists were of a somewhat localized jurisdiction nature.

Montgomery County Police did investigate all known sex offenders in 1975 to see if they had anything to do with the Lyon Sisters' disappearance, and they made statements to this effect in press conferences of the day.

Of course, there were a number of sex offenders in the area that were NOT on any list at the time, and some of those have been discussed in the thread on potential suspects.

“We know who is responsible, each and every one of them”

If you sort on the above quoted statement by Attorney Randy Kranz, you will get a long list of news articles about one of LE's joint press conferences concerning the recent search of property in Bedford County, VA.

Those articles will illustrate how news of this case is interpreted and presented to the public. And perhaps how misconceptions or misunderstandings might start. Here is an example:

Quote... At a news conference held by police on Wednesday, they said the girls' remains have still not been found. Authorities also said they are not only focusing on Welch in this case, but investigators are looking at his entire family as well.

“We are looking to recover evidence that will ultimately hold those that harmed those girls responsible in a court of law, which includes Lloyd Welch and family members,” said Capt. Francke.

“We know who is responsible, each and every one of them,” said Bedford County Commonwealth's Attorney Randy Krantz. “We are all committed to working as long and as hard as necessary.” ... UNQUOTE

Source: Police have 'zeroed in' on what happened to missing Lyon sisters - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Note that the reporter states that LE is looking at the entire Welch family. Next, Captain Francke (MCP) states that They are looking for "those responsible" which INCLUDES Lloyd Welch and family members. And then Bedford County (VA) prosecutor Randy Kranz makes his statement about "each and every one of them".

There is a lot of room for interpretation and consideration given these statements and others made in other press conferences and releases.

It is not stated whether all those responsible are alive or dead. Obviously, one cannot arrest or charge a dead person, but that does not mean that someone who was responsible, culpabile, or knowledgable of this crime might have died in the past 40 years.

It should also be noted that at no time since Lloyd Welch was first named as a Person of Interest in February 2014 (almost a full year ago) has LE released a single bit of information related to any evidence they might have connecting Welch or any of his family members to the disappearance of the Lyon sisters.

LINK:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/265606...ng-lyon-sisters-search-for-evidence-continues

“We know who is responsible, each and every one of them”

If you sort on the above quoted statement by Attorney Randy Kranz, you will get a long list of news articles about one of LE's joint press conferences concerning the recent search of property in Bedford County, VA.

Those articles will illustrate how news of this case is interpreted and presented to the public. And perhaps how misconceptions or misunderstandings might start. Here is an example:

Quote... At a news conference held by police on Wednesday, they said the girls' remains have still not been found. Authorities also said they are not only focusing on Welch in this case, but investigators are looking at his entire family as well.

“We are looking to recover evidence that will ultimately hold those that harmed those girls responsible in a court of law, which includes Lloyd Welch and family members,” said Capt. Francke.

“We know who is responsible, each and every one of them,” said Bedford County Commonwealth's Attorney Randy Krantz. “We are all committed to working as long and as hard as necessary.” ... UNQUOTE

Source: Police have 'zeroed in' on what happened to missing Lyon sisters - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

Note that the reporter states that LE is looking at the entire Welch family. Next, Captain Francke (MCP) states that They are looking for "those responsible" which INCLUDES Lloyd Welch and family members. And then Bedford County (VA) prosecutor Randy Kranz makes his statement about "each and every one of them".

There is a lot of room for interpretation and consideration given these statements and others made in other press conferences and releases.

It is not stated whether all those responsible are alive or dead. Obviously, one cannot arrest or charge a dead person, but that does not mean that someone who was responsible, culpabile, or knowledgable of this crime might have died in the past 40 years.

It should also be noted that at no time since Lloyd Welch was first named as a Person of Interest in February 2014 (almost a full year ago) has LE released a single bit of information related to any evidence they might have connecting Welch or any of his family members to the disappearance of the Lyon sisters.

LINK:

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/265606...ng-lyon-sisters-search-for-evidence-continues

I understand that reporters spin things but I don't know how to misinterpret,We know who is responsible, each and every one of them”. That wasn't something made up buy a reporter. I watched him say it.

Although there was no sex offender registry as we know it today, police did have lists of known sex offenders available to them in 1975. Most likely these lists were of a somewhat localized jurisdiction nature.

Montgomery County Police did investigate all known sex offenders in 1975 to see if they had anything to do with the Lyon Sisters' disappearance, and they made statements to this effect in press conferences of the day.

Of course, there were a number of sex offenders in the area that were NOT on any list at the time, and some of those have been discussed in the thread on potential suspects.

Montgomery County, and Maryland in general, were quite misogynist and dominated by "old boy network" thinking back in 1975. They really didn't do much in the way of keeping track of violent offenders, and often didn't take reports of the same seriously. Child abuse was almost legal, and police wouldn't even take a report about a missing person until the person had been missing at least two days. A missing child over twelve was usually considered a runaway.

I hope they actually did, as you say, investigate all "known" sex offenders, but I am leaning toward the conclusion that they might not have, simply because they did not keep records of these individuals and did not communicate well with other jurisdictions. Even from county, to county, Montgomery County Police would not even walk one footstep into Howard County, Frederick County, Prince Georges County, or Northern Virginia to investigate a matter that involved both jurisdictions. It was sickening, and a lot of very violent criminals felt very welcome in Maryland to do whatever they pleased. Under those circumstances, I do not see how it could have been possible for Montgomery County Police to thoroughly investigate all possible suspects. That said, I think with today's technology and hindsight, if TTW1 had been known to have had anything to do with his brother at the time the girls disappeared, his alibis, or lack thereof, along with any means, motive, or opportunity, would be on Montgomery County's radar by now. Also, TTW1's stomping grounds in upper Montgomery County were not terribly convenient to Wheaton in 1975. Montgomery County is literally criss-crossed with roads today that did not exist back then. Hyattsville is much closer to Wheaton Plaza, even though it is in Prince Georges County. Also, RAW was the one with a station wagon. I have not heard anything about TTW1 owning such a vehicle. I do not think TTW1 is a suspect, or even a logical choice as a POI. RAW and LLW, on the other hand, seem like they really are good POI's for this crime.

.... Child abuse was almost legal, and police wouldn't even take a report about a missing person until the person had been missing at least two days. A missing child over twelve was usually considered a runaway. ...

... Montgomery County Police would not even walk one footstep into Howard County, Frederick County, Prince Georges County, or Northern Virginia to investigate a matter that involved both jurisdictions. ...

... upper Montgomery County were not terribly convenient to Wheaton in 1975. Montgomery County is literally criss-crossed with roads today that did not exist back then. Hyattsville is much closer to Wheaton Plaza, even though it is in Prince Georges County. Also, RAW was the one with a station wagon. ....

Just a few comments on your post:

While procedures concerning missing children have most certainly changed in the past 40 years, in the case of Sheila and Kate's disappearance, Montgomery County Police did respond immediately to the call from the Lyon family and began looking for the girls within minutes of taking the report. The Police Chief addressed this subject in an early press conference when he stated that most missing kids would turn up on their own, but that MCP considered this a serious situation from the very start. In the days that followed, the entire police department was working full time on the case.

Jurisdictional issues have always been a consideration for police departments, but MCP DID do a lot of investigation in adjacent Prince Georges county from the start. The introduction of the Tape Recorder Man (TRM) as a potential suspect brought a lot of responses from people in PG county who claimed to have seen him in several PG County area malls. Also, in the early 1980's MCP conducted a search of the Suitland (PG) house and yard belonging to Ray Mileski. There are a number of other instances of interjurisdictional cooperation and investigation as well in this case.

As to roads, yes there have been a large number of new roads built in Montgomery County since 1975, but if you compare detailed County maps of 1975 with maps today, you will see that all the major roads are the same. It is mostly shorter roads inside new subdivisions and housing areas that are new. The main roads have been improved and widened in many areas, but they are in the same locations. Back in 1975, there was a lot less traffic on those roads, and a lot fewer traffic lights.

Station Wagons were the minivans of the 1960's and 70's. They were quite numerous, but since they were never considered a particularly "collectable" type of vehicle, most have gone to junk yards and relatively few exist today.

Just a few comments on your post:

While procedures concerning missing children have most certainly changed in the past 40 years, in the case of Sheila and Kate's disappearance, Montgomery County Police did respond immediately to the call from the Lyon family and began looking for the girls within minutes of taking the report. The Police Chief addressed this subject in an early press conference when he stated that most missing kids would turn up on their own, but that MCP considered this a serious situation from the very start. In the days that followed, the entire police department was working full time on the case.

Jurisdictional issues have always been a consideration for police departments, but MCP DID do a lot of investigation in adjacent Prince Georges county from the start. The introduction of the Tape Recorder Man (TRM) as a potential suspect brought a lot of responses from people in PG county who claimed to have seen him in several PG County area malls. Also, in the early 1980's MCP conducted a search of the Suitland (PG) house and yard belonging to Ray Mileski. There are a number of other instances of interjurisdictional cooperation and investigation as well in this case.

As to roads, yes there have been a large number of new roads built in Montgomery County since 1975, but if you compare detailed County maps of 1975 with maps today, you will see that all the major roads are the same. It is mostly shorter roads inside new subdivisions and housing areas that are new. The main roads have been improved and widened in many areas, but they are in the same locations. Back in 1975, there was a lot less traffic on those roads, and a lot fewer traffic lights.

Station Wagons were the minivans of the 1960's and 70's. They were quite numerous, but since they were never considered a particularly "collectable" type of vehicle, most have gone to junk yards and relatively few exist today.

What are you calling a "major" road? Because between Wheaton and Upper Montgomery County, where TTW1 lived, there really wasn't a "major" or convenient route. As I remember it well, and also remember driving the various routes every day for years during the constructions of the new roads, I am not going to confer with a map. New Hampshire Ave., or Rt. 650 was probably the "majorest" road connecting Upper Montgomery County to Wheaton, Silver Spring, and DC, (and also to Beltsville and Hyattsville) but it was still a nuisance to get to it from Germantown or Gaithersburg, which is much more the area given for TTW1. 270 was still kinda, sorta being built, added to, and poorly planned. (moo) It isn't mostly shorter roads for subdivisions......there is Great Seneca hgwy, Norbeck Rd., Shady Grove rd., and Sam Eig. Route 28 will take you to Darnestown, but not into Germantown or Gaithersburg; and 355 will take you to Frederick, but it is a long road with a lot of lights and stop signs......not a good choice for an aspiring criminal attempting to get away with a very serious crime! Routes 118 and 117 are also major thoroughfares these days, but back then, they were NOT. Getting in and out of Wheaton and up to where TTW1 lived would have taken quite a bit of time.

Also, of course most of the station wagons from that era are in a scrap yard! That's the most logical place for them to be! It's just that there is a picture on RAW's facebook of his nuclear family posed with a station wagon, but I've never seen such a vehicle reported to have been owned by TTW1. Those are my reasons for telling AAWJ that I do not think TTW1 is a good POI for this crime, but RAW and LLW actually might be.

As for Maryland investigating, they did produce a lot of knee-jerk reactions. I think they could have done a better job of interviewing all the witnesses, and of finding the witnesses. Not every store had surveillance cameras at that time, but Wheaton is close to DC, and DC had just gone through a major transition from being a friendly, somewhat Southern town (actually a city) to a bigger city. The crime rate had jumped, and some of the merchants there, and in bedroom communities in Maryland, actually did have security cameras and guards. I think the police, and the entire area, could have put together better intelligence on what was going on that day much more efficiently if everyone had been able to shake the notion that "those things just don't happen here". Also, in the early 70's, Maryland and DC courts got extremely "defendant-centric" in the way criminal cases were investigated, charged, and tried. A lot of people complained that the laws were applied in such a manner that guilty defendants were unjustly favored! Added to that is the fact that Montgomery County, for awhile, (I don't know if it still does things this way) actually tried NOT to arrest people, because it didn't have a lot of space for holding detainees. Another problem with MoCo's investigation is that stranger abductions, if the kidnapper intends to kill, usually culminate in murder within the first three hours........yet the police actually DIDN'T WANT word going out that this had happened! John Lyon actually went a bit AGAINST what MoCo police wanted by publicizing the case on his show. In reality, putting the word out along with their pictures was the BEST thing anyone could have done!

As for investigative work.........OMG!! My Dad was a defense attorney, and I can't tell you how many times he would have to be at the police station (if his client was arrested at an inconvenient time and there was no one to babysit, I got to along....!) watching a lineup and a confused victim who couldn't really identify her assailant or a confused witness who didn't really remember all the details of an event. MoCo police were pretty much clueless about handling those things and addicted to their chain of command. Even as recently as a couple of years ago, yours truly happened to know where someone for whom they had a warrant was hiding. They (MoCo and Maryland) were only marginally interested. The state where the guy was hiding was interested, though. They showed up at his house with a warrant of their own.....and he was up to his elbows in even more of his special crime! Anything that involves women, children, or families is not something Maryland State Police or Montgomery County Police want to bother with.

Okay so your saying TTW1 can't be a POI because he didn't drive, no car and lived in Upper Marlboro.
But the only reason for RAW1 is Because he may have worked in Wheaten and was a security guard and had a station wagon
LLW is a POI because he was seen looking at the girls. Not even talking to them just looking.

My reasoning is because back in February Dollie May said two uncles at that time. If LE did there homework on the family around that time they would have known LLW was Dollies cousin and not uncle and Dollie would have known too that LLW was he cousin not her uncle. So why would she say two uncles? That is why i think TTW1 may have been involved. I am not saying he was or is. I am going by what i have read. plus the girls were seen a week later. How could LLW hide the girls for a week somewhere if he was a"drifter". Meaning he really didn't have a home. RAW1 had a family 3 kids and a wife. So how could he hide them for a week without the wife knowing and keeping them hidden and alive for a week? That is why i am thinking he may have been involved. But I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

For those interested in the trailer on Allen and Lizzie's land...it's actually still on the land if you zoom in. This map has not been updated by Google yet.

Yes, I saw this photo on Google map for the property previously owned by Allen and Elizabeth Parker. I noticed what looked like a trailer or mobile home, possibly sitting on a trailer which moved it (?) I also noticed a corresponding impression in the ground near the road which looks like the spot the trailer used to sit. Is that correct? Was that the area where the forensic dig was conducted? From what you have said the trailer is no longer on the property because the "new" owner had it removed. I wonder if LE located the trailer as part of their investigation. In the recent photos taken during the forensic dig in January I believe I noticed a "For Sale by Owner" sign in the background. Is the current owner selling the property?

Okay so your saying TTW1 can't be a POI because he didn't drive, no car and lived in Upper Marlboro.
But the only reason for RAW1 is Because he may have worked in Wheaten and was a security guard and had a station wagon
LLW is a POI because he was seen looking at the girls. Not even talking to them just looking.

My reasoning is because back in February Dollie May said two uncles at that time. If LE did there homework on the family around that time they would have known LLW was Dollies cousin and not uncle and Dollie would have known too that LLW was he cousin not her uncle. So why would she say two uncles? That is why i think TTW1 may have been involved. I am not saying he was or is. I am going by what i have read. plus the girls were seen a week later. How could LLW hide the girls for a week somewhere if he was a"drifter". Meaning he really didn't have a home. RAW1 had a family 3 kids and a wife. So how could he hide them for a week without the wife knowing and keeping them hidden and alive for a week? That is why i am thinking he may have been involved. But I could be wrong. Just my opinion.

Actually, I said TTW1 was not as viable of a suspect as RAW because there's no record of him having owned the vehicle in question or one like it. He sure enough drove....but that's neither here nor there. And I said Upper Montgomery County, not Upper Marlboro. As for whether the POI was a cousin, uncle, or a monkey's uncle, I really don't think it matters. Why'd his wife lie like a rug to the grand jury? That, alone, is a much bigger problem than interpretations of family trees. Quite a few of us are watching for the outcome, too.

The girls MIGHT have been seen a week later. My personal opinion is that they had probably been murdered within the first three hours, as per the average amount of time for stranger abductions when murder is intended. LLW would NOT have been able to hide the girls without help from someone, and RAW has been found to have had the means, possibly the motive, and the opportunity, plus whatever evidence turned him into a POI. Other drifters have hidden their victims; remember Jaycee Dugard? And remember that creep who murdered Michelle Dorr, and hid her on the Maryland side of the Beltway? I think his name was Hadden Clark......and having 3 kids and a wife does not really make a difference, except that if wifey finds herself on probation in the future, after being found guilty of the FELONY with which she's been charged, that kiddie of RAW's, the boy, may have to find someone else to bail him out of jail the next time he gets arrested. If RAW seriously hid the girls for a week, wifey probably DID know about it.

There really isn't a reason for law enforcement to attempt to get answers from a dead man. Especially a dead man whose alibi has already been checked out.

that kiddie of RAW's, the boy, may have to find someone else to bail him out of jail the next time he gets arrested. Can you explain this to me. RAW son was arrested too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member