GUILTY WA - Six Anderson family members slain in Carnation home, 24 Dec 2007

seems there is a livestream on the local Fox station, but it does not work for me, defence will be the crimes were not premeditated and McEnroe had a bad upbringing and life and he bought into Michelle's paranoia and delusions,
Typical Def of blame someone else or on your childhood. Wish there was a live stream for this trial. Hard to find info on it.

seems trial has started again, saw some tweets mentioning testimony about autopsies is going on

besides the tweets I saw earlier still nothing I can find online about the trial

trial seems to be happening today, jury get to her his taped confession

From the confession tape:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/Court-hears-murder-suspects-confession--I-shot-mom-291020781.html

Detective: What happened after you shot Wayne?
McEnroe: I shot mom.
Detective: Speak up please.
McEnroe: I shot mom.

On tape McEnroe said they pulled Michele's parents' bodies into a backyard shed and cleaned up the blood. Meanwhile Scott, Erica and their two children were scheduled to arrive for Christmas Eve dinner with in hours.

Detective: Do what happened when Scott and Erica arrived?
McEnroe: She asked why, she asked um, we talked a little bit, and, and we, and, and we killed them, too.
Detective: You gotta speak up, Joe.
McEnroe: We killed them, too.

McEnroe also admitted to shooting the children in the head. He expressed regret and said it was hard to play video games hours after the murders. "My life is over," said McEnroe. "I've lost everything."

trial seems to have gone away again, no update on news sites or twitter

trial seems to have gone away again, no update on news sites or twitter

Again nothing on local news. Did have a snippet on the other murderer trial but nothing on this.

trial appears to be still going on, Michelle Anderson was called to testify by the state and chose to take the 5th

trial today - crime scene testimony, there are some pictures on twitter that have been shown in trial taken from crime scene, and the jury have also been taken to another room in the courthouse where state has set up a re-creation of the living room (as it was on the day the bodies were found with the blood still present on the furniture which was removed from the home and is now being used to recreate the crime for the jury) seems a bit creepy to me, it is not as if they don't have enough photos or video from the scene,

he has also admitted to killing them and although the state still needs to prove his guilt this just seems a tad over the top for me,

I think that we will be hearing from many mental health experts for the defence, I haven't read anything that says he had previous mental health diagnosis, we will hear that he had a tough childhood and had little to no contact with his family once he left home, one of the themes the defence are arguing is that Michelle was the dominant partner in both the relationship and in the planning and execution of the murders,

defence whole CIC is to save him from the death penalty,

I think that we will be hearing from many mental health experts for the defence, I haven't read anything that says he had previous mental health diagnosis, we will hear that he had a tough childhood and had little to no contact with his family once he left home, one of the themes the defence are arguing is that Michelle was the dominant partner in both the relationship and in the planning and execution of the murders,

defence whole CIC is to save him from the death penalty,

I agree. I'll be curious about Michell's defense.

Michelle's defence will be she was mentally ill, I also think she may allege that her parents and brother abused her both emotionally and physically,

trial is back today defence cic will begin

Michelle's defence will be she was mentally ill, I also think she may allege that her parents and brother abused her both emotionally and physically,

trial is back today defence cic will begin

Thanks! That was what I was thinking. Any mention of when her trial will begin?

http://www.king5.com/story/news/loc...ers-joseph-mcenroe-michele-anderson/24025677/

Loved ones of the victims shook their heads in disgust as Michele Anderson's recorded confession was played in court Wednesday.

The rambling admission lasted more than three hours. In it, Anderson first told investigators she knew nothing about the killings of her parents, brother, sister-in-law and the couple's two children...

Anderson said she shot her mother and father because they didn't support her in a family feud with her brother over $40,000 she claimed her brother owed her. Investigators say there is no evidence of such a debt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back