CANADA Canada - Montreal, WhtMale 20s, bright red hair, 'Michel' on bracelet, Jul'11

I'm not sure this would be Jesse Ross with the 4-yr time distance.

He also looks to slim, at least in the face. The UID was about 25-lbs heavier (had to find kg/lb converter). I guess he could have gained that much in the time missing, though. Height is about right.

The pic Figtree posted looks generally like the other pics of Ross that I'd seen. But there is one where his hair kinda looks like the UID's. It is the bottom row middle on his Charley page. But his head still looks too slim.

I dunno. The resemblance is pretty strong--see attached. It's common for young men to fill out considerably from late teens to mid twenties. It's hard to get a perspective on how wide Michel's face is from the angle it's tilted at. I notice they both have wide square chins and rather prominent straight brow ridges.

The biggest objection I see is that in most of the pictures, Jesse's eyes are clearly blue.

If Jesse was fighting depression, he might well have walked away and drifted for a few years before he hit bottom. Poor guy, whoever he is.

Attachments

• montreal redhead with Jesse Ross.png
    montreal redhead with Jesse Ross.png
    238.1 KB · Views: 333
Jesse is spot on. Spot. On.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if "Michel" was a skateboarder?
The chains found with his body, might be used to protect him from injury and scrapes when skating..imo.

No, that kind of chain would inflict injury, not protect. But it is the kind of jewelry a skateboarder might wear.

We would like to feature Michael on Never Forget Me, we do postings in groups that are for Canadian MPs, as well as the groups for Mps from the US. However, I can not find a working link to verify that this young man has not been identified. Does anybody have a link that still works?

This case is really interesting.

Could maybe an American MP with the name Michael went to Canada for one reason or another, and used Michel instead?

I could see slightly altering my name to ft in to where I was.

We would like to feature Michael on Never Forget Me, we do postings in groups that are for Canadian MPs, as well as the groups for Mps from the US. However, I can not find a working link to verify that this young man has not been identified. Does anybody have a link that still works?

None of my links works either, and I can no longer find his posting on the spvm website.

The most recent contact info I have was through Geneviève Guilbault at the Quebec Coroner's office (https://www.coroner.gouv.qc.ca/), but I don't have email or phone for her.

None of my links works either, and I can no longer find his posting on the spvm website.

The most recent contact info I have was through Geneviève Guilbault at the Quebec Coroner's office (https://www.coroner.gouv.qc.ca/), but I don't have email or phone for her.

Thank you for trying. I have a couple of the girls from Canada trying to verify his case status for me.

I was just on Reddit reading something and a poster left the below tidbit. This could explain the red hair, he could be Irish-born or one of his parents were? Perhaps part of his name is Irish?

"One of the results of the Irish migration to Canada, was the adoption of child orphans from Ireland, by French speaking catholic families in Quebec.

Today in Quebec it isn`t unusual to meet some one who has a Irish first name, and a French family name, and who is a Francophone. And the opposite, a person with a English family name and a French first name.

One of our past Prime Ministers, Brian Mulroney, is a good example of that concept. He grew up in a small Quebec town, speaking French, and with a Father who was a electrician at a the local mine. Mulroney went on to become a lawyer, and eventually the PM, and he was-is completely bilingual, able to switch languages in the middle of a sentence, if needs be.

At one time the population of Montreal was about 50-50 French and English, with the Irish a large minority of the Anglo group. This was in the 1870`s."

Maybe he was gay and the name of his love (maybe lost love?) was Michel...

I just wish someone would identify this handsome young man with his fiery red hair...It's been way too long.

Surely, with his distinctive appearance (despite the blurriness) this would be a prime case to get the picture shared all over social media?

I don't use imgur/reddit etc, but a fantastic job was done on the Grateful Doe case. Could someone start this one off in the local area perhaps?

Here you go.

2957623010045078242S600x600Q851.jpg

He is a memorable looking chap, but no one remembers him. :/ How can this be? There still isn't anyone listed on Canada's Missing who matches this description.

I think he was either a visitor (from another country/continent) and/or nobody has ever reported him missing so far.

Are we sure he hasn't been identified? I've been doing some searching and can't find anything current listing him.

I can't find him in the Montreal police database, but it looks like they may have restructured the database. I couldn't find any unidentified people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975
Back