Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of Hailey tonight and still hoping justice will come for her.

Gotta bump for Hailey.

We're all in for the long haul, right?

I hope this precious child can be laid to rest soon. It's sad that it seems to be at a stalement because she deserves better.

My prayer is that 2015 will be the year justice is served for this precious child. I so hope LE is working hard to obtain enough evidence against the person or persons responsible for Hailey's death.

Whoever you may be, my next prayer is that if you ever read this thread about Hailey you understand there are total strangers who care more about her than you do and I hope you are awakened every night for the rest of your miserable life with nightmares about Hailey coming back to get you.

Know this.......you will answer one of these days for her death and I hope this thought follows you for all your days.......

I don't believe that this case is going to be resolved.

It will ,but it is gonna take a complete redo and people are going to have to be re-questioned. New investigators.New
perspectives. And time.

My prayer is that 2015 will be the year justice is served for this precious child. I so hope LE is working hard to obtain enough evidence against the person or persons responsible for Hailey's death.

Whoever you may be, my next prayer is that if you ever read this thread about Hailey you understand there are total strangers who care more about her than you do and I hope you are awakened every night for the rest of your miserable life with nightmares about Hailey coming back to get you.

Know this.......you will answer one of these days for her death and I hope this thought follows you for all your days.......
Well said!

I'm keeping the faith that Hailey's murderer(s) will get the justice they deserve.

Can't let valentine's day go by without posting a wee thought of love for our girl Hailey...sweet child you deserved so much more than what you were dealt in this life...you and all the other children, so callously taken.
Please justice, come for Hailey. Come for all of them.

tick tock
tick tock
March 16 2013
almost 2 years ago... sweet girl, who did this?
tick tock
hey evil one, can you sleep all night ?
Does your stomach always hurt?
Did you sell your soul to the devil and now you rue your decision but nothing you can say or do will ever bring Hailey Darlene Dunn back?
And YOU, most likley reading here....too.......you know what happened...why not come clean and tell what you know....confession is good for the soul

this is going to be a rather sad day
My thoughts may differ from other's thoughts on the 'who' harmed her & what happened to Hailey, but I think we can all agree she stole our hearts, even if we never had the pleasure of meeting her...she will never be forgotten by so many....
Like Bruno's song, Talking to the Moon....Hailey girl, sometimes I talk to the moon and say hey there moon, tell Hailey hey for me

"I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away" but never forgotten, Hailey Darlene Dunn

not in that ugly field anymore

sreshowtime--

I appreciate so much your love and devotion to sweet Hailey. I hope this will be the year Justice Is Served as well. :rose:

I remember so well how much time you and the other SAR experts spent with the maps. :candle:

Aww, thank you...oh it was really a great team effort here for Hailey, from everyone...boots on the ground to those quietly praying & sending good thoughts out in the background. Wish all the missing had such a team all the time. All of you are so dedicated also, each in his own way, thank you all too for caring.

Yes those maps. Wow I have come a long way on that end, and other assorted things.... oh if you only knew! I can lovingly credit Hailey for this 'education', as sad the subject matter is.
I do love me maps

Still waiting Hailey, I'll never forget you sweet girl.

So did LE, ME, etc just give up on this case?

No ongoing hue and cry for justice from Clint or Bobby Joe/Billie Jean/(blocked out her name) or their families/friends?

Was autopsy report ever released? TIA

There is not much they can do when there is little evidence and no leads to follow.

IMO the initial investigation got tunnel vision on the wrong people. They formed an opinion that it was the usual suspects based on flimsy evidence, so they didn't bother looking at anything else, now it is too late. That is unfortunate, but it is one of the consequences of not being objective as an investigator.

I bet Kelly Siegler and Yolanda McClary from Cold Justice could solve this crime. Good ole Texas Justice from those 2 girls!

I bet Kelly Siegler and Yolanda McClary from Cold Justice could solve this crime. Good ole Texas Justice from those 2 girls!

Wouldn't that be wonderful!! I wonder if they are aware of this case...

They might know, but unfortunately I don't think Hailey's case is COLD enough for them. They seem so methodical in collecting their info, I just bet they could figure it out tho. i just love watching them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken