TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

Thanks Amanda! I meant to get in here yesterday and post this and got sidetracked. I really really appreciate you continuing to be faithful in following Jenn and Nina's case! :blowkiss:

this case seems soooooo obvious to me the boyfriend has not been truthful that is a fact so why cant his lies and other things give police enough to get a warrent to search not ONLY the areas the family says this case always sticks with me bc it is only a few towns over from where i grew up and i actually know a few ppl who knew her... its so sad i hope the truth comes out soon and those responsible and those who helped cover for the ones responsible pay for what they have done

10895247_868368819880623_1835913130_n.jpg

Mother, grandmother hold onto hope in Robertson Co. missing persons case
Apr 10, 2015 3:15 PM CDT

This month marks 11 years since a Midstate mother and daughter were last seen alive, and detectives are desperate for any break in the case.

It wasn't until a year and a half ago that police started investigating the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix as a murder.

"I wonder if they are still out there, if they're safe and where they're at and why they're not home," said Kathy Nale, Jennifer Wix's mother and Adrianna's granddaughter.

i wish something would be done i find it hard to believe LE cant search this property from the nonsense story the BF told and other factors should be enough ... i mean in the holly Bobo case the seem to have had less to go on and still searched and are holding ppl so i dont understand why not in this case?

[video=vimeo;162196152]https://vimeo.com/162196152[/video] Just passed the annual motorcycle ride for the Wix girls. Made me cry. #nevergiveup!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We're not giving up Jennifer we're still looking
I miss talking with you in Home Ec we always had great laughs at my attempts to cook or sew and I miss you're makeup tips. I remember how excited you were to sign with the modeling company.
We will bring you and baby girl home.
Fly high angels 👼
#Gonetoosoon
#JusticeforJennifer

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

i wish something would be done i find it hard to believe LE cant search this property from the nonsense story the BF told and other factors should be enough ... i mean in the holly Bobo case the seem to have had less to go on and still searched and are holding ppl so i dont understand why not in this case?
I went to school with Joey and Jennifer. She was younger but he was my age we had went to school together since Kindergarten I fully believe Joey or his family are responsible as for searching we come from a small town and his parents are well off. And they couldn't search the graveyard because the bodies were never embalmed from what I gather it's an older cemetery

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Bumping .... Where are you??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

ROBERTSON COUNTY, Tenn. (WKRN) – Monday marked the 14th anniversary of the disappearance of a young mother and her little girl in Robertson County.

Jennifer Wix, 21, and her two-year-old daughter, Adrianna, were reported missing on March 26, 2004.

Nearly 10 years later, the case was reclassified as a homicide investigation.

After all these years, Kathy Nale, Jennifer’s mother and Adrianna’s grandmother, is no closer to getting answers.
http://wkrn.com/2018/03/26/14-years...-still-searching-for-missing-mother-daughter/

New age-progressed photo released in Robertson County cold case
Adrianna-Wix-NCMEC.jpg

''NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has released an age-progressed picture of Adrianna Wix, who disappeared from Robertson County 17 years ago.

In March of 2004, 2-year-old Adrianna went missing from Robertson County along with her mother, Jennifer Wix. Jennifer’s boyfriend, Joey Benton, was the last person to see the two alive.

On Monday, Kathy Nale, Jennifer’s mother, and Adrianna’s grandmother shared an aged progressed photo of what Adrianna would look like now, at age 19. She would turn 20 in January.

Nale said photos from her family and Adrianna’s biological father’s family were submitted to come up with the image.

She admitted she does not expect to find her or her granddaughter alive, but pleaded with the public to share Adrianna’s photo in case she is still out there.

The TBI was brought in on the investigation in 2013. Anyone with information is asked to call 1800-TBI-FIND.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back