EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe that H was being stalked by one or both of the Ms that evening. It is odd that the phone call from the pay phone was made not long after she arrived home from her date. I also believe that H didn`t go along with the fact that he was leaving T, but, after thinking it over, tried to call the pay phone back with no luck after a few tries, she called his cell. I believe the plan was put in motion from that point on to meet at PTL. She was abducted really quick from there according to the cameras that caught them. Chloroform would have been a quick and effective way of rendering her unconscious. The murder followed maybe shortly or maybe not. I believe there would have been questions that T would of wanted her to answer. I don`t believe that the IE charges was their alibi, but, a murderous roundeveau well planned out by the both of them.

No,no. I was agreeing. I meant they were stalking her, right? As in how awful it must have been for HE to get those pics from them. I can't understand why in the world she would meet or even talk with SM after getting those. I'm not disagreeing, just trying to figure out how those came into play that night.

LOL!!! Gotcha [emoji6] I was thinking....Noooo I didn't mean that!! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anybody help with this? Did Heather receive those disgusting photos of TM & SM that night? And if she did, why on earth would she believe SM was going to leave TM? I can't get it into my head why she waited around an hour after the 1:36am phone call to go meet him - if, in fact, that's what she did...? And like someone on here posted, if she was at home alone, why go to PTL?

We don't know when she received them whether it was that night or sometime before that night, but we'll find out at trial in May. As for the rest of your questions, we don't know why HE did what she did or exactly what she was thinking, and unfortunately she can't tell us.

We don't know when she received them whether it was that night or sometime before that night, but we'll find out at trial in May. As for the rest of your questions, we don't know why HE did what she did or exactly what she was thinking, and unfortunately she can't tell us.

Thanks, I don't feel so alone now. I try to put myself in others shoes when looking at this case. I was young once, too, but if I received those IE images (at any point in time), I would write him off in a heartbeat.

Thanks, I don't feel so alone now. I try to put myself in others shoes when looking at this case. I was young once, too, but if I received those IE images (at any point in time), I would write him off in a heartbeat.

We can't put ourselves in the shoes of this 20 yr old young woman who was in her particular situation with that particular married guy because we are not her. The most objective way to figure a case is just go with the evidence as it comes out, when it comes out, and try as much as possible not to project your own life and own beliefs onto the victim. The sequence of events will unfold during the trial and until then we spectators will not know more than we do until information is released (during trial).

I was thinking that the pics were sent 17/18th, meaning at least one was sent before midnight and one (or more, not sure how many pics were sent) after midnight. I guess I might be confusing that with when LE said the IE took place. I agree. I just can't imagine getting those pics and communicating in any way with SM after that. I've made many questionable choices, especially when young, but for me that would just be unforgivable. Of course, I too I put myself in HE's shoes, how else could I try to reason some of these issues out?

Side note* OT I'm sorry and y'all please forgive me if I seem a little confused and not clear at times. I'm sick (multiple health problems) and it's really hard to organize my thoughts and sentences sometimes. Not to mention all my kids and husband seem to need my attention as soon as I open my Websleuths! :pullhair:

I was thinking that the pics were sent 17/18th, meaning at least one was sent before midnight and one (or more, not sure how many pics were sent) after midnight. I guess I might be confusing that with when LE said the IE took place. I agree. I just can't imagine getting those pics and communicating in any way with SM after that. I've made many questionable choices, especially when young, but for me that would just be unforgivable. Of course, I too I put myself in HE's shoes, how else could I try to reason some of these issues out?

Side note* OT I'm sorry and y'all please forgive me if I seem a little confused and not clear at times. I'm sick (multiple health problems) and it's really hard to organize my thoughts and sentences sometimes. Not to mention all my kids and husband seem to need my attention as soon as I open my Websleuths! :pullhair:

Feel Better!!!! (((HUGS)))

Just wondering, wouldn't TM and SM be considered "co-defendants" since they are charged with the same crime, same charges? Many times co-defendants are not allowed to have any contact with one another. I wonder how that plays into a scenario like this where the two people charged with the same crime are married? Thoughts anyone?

Just wondering, wouldn't TM and SM be considered "co-defendants" since they are charged with the same crime, same charges? Many times co-defendants are not allowed to have any contact with one another. I wonder how that plays into a scenario like this where the two people charged with the same crime are married? Thoughts anyone?

I wondered that too? In the Beverly Carter case, the defendants are incarcerated, married and both are charged with her murder. They cannot communicate with each other?

Can anybody help with this? Did Heather receive those disgusting photos of TM & SM that night? And if she did, why on earth would she believe SM was going to leave TM? I can't get it into my head why she waited around an hour after the 1:36am phone call to go meet him - if, in fact, that's what she did...? And like someone on here posted, if she was at home alone, why go to PTL?

I once thought the reason he called Heather that night was to apologize for those pics, and to say that's it; she forced me to take them, then sent them to you. I'm done with her, she's a crazy witch!!

The photos had to have been before that night because coworkers said they saw them.

It's possible too that she went into Heather's apartment or waited outside and then went to HWY 814 while SM drove her car to PTL.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Sorry for any typos!
Just speculation but I think it's possible that the only reason the truck ever went to ptl, was to pick up the other one of the couple, whichever one drove HE's car there. That HE never made it to ptl at all. I know LE said they had no reason to believe anything other than that she drove her own car there. But iirc, that was very early on, and in my opinion, it could be possible that LE's hypothesis of the entire scenario could have changed several times since the gag order was put into effect, and we would never know. Moo

Purely my opinion/speculation it's possible that it took longer to get TO the landing than it did to get back FROM THE landing because someone made a stop to dispose of some evidence or belongings of HE. possibly a stop between the first camera and the second one. Also possible that maybe they saw headlights up the road and /or saw someone coming and didnt want to be seen. Moo

Agreed...not to mention the phone calls from SM's cell that she ignored. The fact that she called BW instead of rushing out to meet SM after the payphone call,tells me she definitely had reservations.
My opinion only, but she could have had reservations about seeing him at all, or she could have been ready for bed and was getting dressed and or ready, fixing hair, make up and etc, or in my opinion she could have not left right away because she didn't plan o leaving at all and planned on him coming over, or picking her up at her apartment. Or she could have made plans to meet him somewhere that was closer to where she lived than to where he lived, and knew it would take him longer to get there than it would take her. All just speculation. Moo

You had said that it's possible that Heather wanted to rush off and meet SM but was unable to do so. My point was that she was home alone at 1:30am ish. I can't imagine that she had something to do at that time that held her up until after 3:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just speculation but she could have simply been waiting for him to call from his cell or from another payphone to say "I'm here" or "I'm wherever I said I would meet you" or just speculation, he could have said he would call or leave the house once TM was asleep. just speculation: if SM said he was leaving his wife he may have made HE believe that he needed time to pack some things, or rent a room. imo, the possibilities really are endless. My opinion only.

Purely my opinion/speculation it's possible that it took longer to get TO the landing than it did to get back FROM THE landing because someone made a stop to dispose of some evidence or belongings of HE. possibly a stop between the first camera and the second one. Also possible that maybe they saw headlights up the road and /or saw someone coming and didnt want to be seen. Moo

Or - one person (who's a more conservative driver) drove to the landing and the other person drove back (maybe that persons adrenaline was racing more and they were more anxious thus driving much faster when leaving the landing?)

I can see that play out in my head anyway.

I will never believe that HE called SM's phone that night, because TM had already told her that 'dad doesn't have a phone anymore' and he had just called her from a payphone.
I also don't believe she would have went in the middle of a cold night to meet him at the boat landing, when she was home alone, or she could have picked him up at the gas station where the pay phone was.
HE was maybe still infatuated with SM, but she couldn't have been totally stupid.
That is all MOO, only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member