Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
could he of been a runner guy for WH getting stuff she needed.............like drugs since he still is close friends with people like Max? Just speculation

Maybe. He said he was 'friends' with Whitney and Krissy. How does an almost 17 yr old become friends with a 12 yr old girl and her mom? Good enough friends to move in to their home. Sounds shady to me.

On the "On Our Own" show, Nick said repeatedly that he lived with them (WH and BK) for SEVEN years. This was in 2012 when he was 23 years old.

23-7=16

Did anyone catch the color of BK skin had changed from lack of oxygen. First I heard this on Nancy show. Medical people when does the body change the color? 1 min? 5 min? 15 min?

Dr Drew now has the story on also..............
It has been 12 days now for BK

6 people know what happened..........LE went back today to townhouse............someone must of told LE something.........JMOO
BK was young when her mom died and she was running with older people that were bad for her...........bless her heart
The Aunt still says BK is doing just 'fine' 'well'............but on life support..........

Dr's are saying BK will have a hospital team talk about her condition and if she needs long term care she will be move from Emory. Feed tube and trac will be put in..........

I would not be surprised if it turns out NG was older when he moved in, like 16 or even 18. I just think it sounds like a much more acceptable explanation to say he was 12 or so than to say he was 16. I also think it is possible that he might have been BK's boyfriend and her mother allowed him to live there under the guise of being her "adopted" son. If it were truly a fostering type situation, I don't there would be so little information about him.

K_Z, thank you for your posts. I was wondering what information you can offer about the eye opening or movements BK's aunt and spoke about. Are those just reflexes? How is it decided what to make of eye movement?

First of all, brain dead people do not have any movements of the eyeballs or any purposeful movements of the eyelids, such as eye opening. In order for eyeball movements and eye opening to occur, there are cranial nerves that have to be intact to direct the muscle movement that move the eyeballs and eyelids. That said, brain dead people, people heavily medicated or under general anesthesia, and people in comas, can have partially open eyelids that are "passively" open. In these circumstances, eyeballs need to be lubricated to prevent the corneas from drying out, and usually lids can be taped closed, or eye protectors put in place to protect the eyes.

If BK truly has eye opening, especially to voice or touch commands, then she cannot be brain dead. There is no way to evaluate the statements in the articles about eye opening, because we don't know when it happened, if it is still happening, or if the family is misinterpreting passive eyelid opening for intentional opening.

Movement of the arms and legs are not at all unusual in brain dead people, and usually signal that the acute phase of injury that mimics spinal cord shock, has passed.However, in people who are genuinely brain dead, the movements are spinal cord reflexes and muscular twitching-- not mediated by higher brain centers. This can be very disturbing and confusing to family members, especially if the person appears to "move" in response to some stimuli.

To try to illustrate this, here is a video of someone salting freshly killed and skinned frog legs. These frogs have neither a spinal cord, nor a brain anymore-- and yet the muscles are able to move and contract in response to the stimulus-- salt. There is still enough "energy" molecules in the muscles to react to the salt chemically, and produce movement. (My kids LOVE this video and the science behind it! We're an odd family that way.....)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YZJt_Bw3eo

It's entirely possible BK has had, or is having seizure activity. It's possible she is not brain dead. I just have my serious doubts about this, as it is not a consistent story from all of the family members, so it is suspect for medical accuracy, IMO.

Dr's are saying BK will have a hospital team talk about her condition and if she needs long term care she will be move from Emory. Feed tube and trac will be put in..........
I am not surprised - at this point this would be appropriate case planning. But I am wondering if you saw this on the news, or in an article.

I believe Passionflower was posting what was said on Dr Drew.

Hypoxic Convulsions
Due to the lack of oxygen in the brain, the victim may look as if he/she is having a convulsion, which is why this stage is called the hypoxic convulsion stage. The victim's skin turns blue, especially in the lips and fingernail beds, and the body may appear rigid. There may be violent jerking of the body and frothing at the mouth.

Clinical Death
The final stage in the drowning process is death. Clinical death occurs when both breathing and circulation stop. The victim is in cardiac arrest. The heart stops pumping blood. The vital organs are no longer receiving oxygen rich blood. The lack of oxygen causes the skin to turn blue.

The earlier a lifesaver begins cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) after the victim's heart stops and provides defibrillation (if needed), the better the victim's chance of surviving the incident. The longer the victim is submerged, the greater the chance of permanent brain damage or death. After four minutes without oxygen, brain cells begin to die, and irreversible brain damage occurs. This is called biological death.
https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090405221544AAdrYFu

I got the feeling after telling everyone she was brain dead, someone got spoken to not say that. Its the opposite of what they were saying. It's only my opinion, but I think the Aunt is full of it. I don't believe her. After what the one relative did, taking a pic of WH in her casket and selling it to the rag magazines for money??? You can bet my bottom dollar she wouldn't be at BKB services. That was despicable.

I have been in this position twice. My Parents. There was no question as to "pulling the plug". Once one knows the medical status the process of letting go should begin. IMO. This is so very sad.

BK's cousin Shane(?) Brown was briefly interviewed by 11alive today and he said she's getting better. I think the media here is just grabbing any relative they can find.

I have been in this position twice. My Parents. There was no question as to "pulling the plug". Once one knows the medical status the process of letting go should begin. IMO. This is so very sad.

It's incredibly difficult when it's one's child. The 'process' of letting go feels a lot more unnatural or wrong.

Thanks K_Z for the explanation above. It was very clear and answered many questions.

If BK is still in a medically induced coma, will the doctors keep her in it as long as she is kept on the ventilator? IIRC she was having seizures so that was the reason for the medically induced coma. Is there medicine she could be given to stop or control the seizures and bring her out of the coma?

Sorry for so many questions. I wonder if BK was out of the coma, if the family would get a better picture of the shape/condition BK is actually in. This is not said to cause pain to BK as the hospital would give meds if she is in pain. [After rereading this, how much clearer can one make it to this family?]

I truly don't think she is still in a medically induced coma after almost 2 weeks. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆