Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Tricia: Please invite Dr. Lillian Glass to talk about this case. JMO & Thx!

3/17/12: Dr. Lillian Glass: [BKB]’s Smoking Self Destructive Body Language As “Fiance” Loves The Newfound Attention
http://drlillianglass.com/blog/2012...while-fiance-enjoys-new-attention-on-himself/

... This is the worst train wreck waiting to happen. It is classic in terms of what will most likely happen. As he gets more enrolled in this vulnerable naive child’s life, he will gain more control. If he marries her he will have more control of her finances. he will have control over what she does and dent do and who to who she can’t associate with. Since her family has rejected him publicly, no count he will keep them away from her. When she does finally grow up a bit and try to step out on her own, it would come as no surprise if verbal or physical violence did no . t ensue. She may end up with a relationship very similar to the one she saw growing up with her father Bobby and mother Whitney. Since Nick lived in their home as well, he too must have seen the same thing as Bobbi Kristina did in terms of a bad relationship role model. This cannot turn out well in my view. ...

... I pray she does not have a tragic end like her mother.

You know if she had happen to her what happened to Natasha Richardson, They would have known that immediately by her MRI or Cat Scan.
I don't think that is what this is. I think that she is brain dead because of the immersion in the tub for so long.
I once took care of a 49 year old woman who came into the ER comatose. Per her family, she had not had any accidents or illnesses, or anything in her medical history that would have been pertinent. She did not have hypertension (high blood pressure) either. She was admitted to the ICU, placed on a ventilator, but remained unresponsive. After 4-5 days it was determined that she was brain dead. Her family decided to remove the ventilator and let her go, but wanted an autopsy to find out what happened. Prior to this she had been healthy, and active with no know health problems or any sort.

The autopsy revealed that she had a subdural hematoma, which the pathologist felt occurred as result of some injury that the decedent probably thought was inconsequential, but left her with a subdural hematoma. A subdural hematoma - collection of blood - occurs outside the brain in the layers of tissue that surround the brain, between the dural and arachnoid layers. A subdural hematoma causes increased intracranial pressure due to the area of blood pressing against the layers surrounding the brain. The pathologst theorized that it most likely took several days to possibly a week for the intracranial pressure to increase enough to cause the patient to become comatose, and then as the intracranial pressure increases it causes the brain to herniate through the foramen magnum ( where the brain is attached at the base of the skull to the spinal cord) which causes brain death.

The pathologist told the family the autopsy results, and asked if anyone could remember any injury - no matter how insignificant it seemed at the time - that may have occured within a few days or a week before the patient was found comatose. The oldest daughter recalled going shopping with her mother about a week before she was brought to the hospital, and that she hit her head on the car door while getting out. She also remembered that her mother had complained of horrible headaches in the week leading up to her admission to the hospital, and was taking quite a bit of aspirin for the headaches. The final conclusion of the pathologist was that the intracranial pressure increased slowly, and the aspirin contributed to the hematoma enlarging, which all led to brain death. Very sad, and unusual case.

I once took care of a 49 year old woman who came into the ER comatose. Per her family, she had not had any accidents or illnesses, or anything in her medical history that would have been pertinent. She did not have hypertension (high blood pressure) either. She was admitted to the ICU, placed on a ventilator, but remained unresponsive. After 4-5 days it was determined that she was brain dead. Her family decided to remove the ventilator and let her go, but wanted an autopsy to find out what happened. Prior to this she had been healthy, and active with no know health problems or any sort.

The autopsy revealed that she had a subdural hematoma, which the pathologist felt occurred as result of some injury that the decedent probably thought was inconsequential, but left her with a subdural hematoma. A subdural hematoma - collection of blood - occurs outside the brain in the layers of tissue that surround the brain, between the dural and arachnoid layers. A subdural hematoma causes increased intracranial pressure due to the area of blood pressing against the layers surrounding the brain. The pathologst theorized that it most likely took several days to possibly a week for the intracranial pressure to increase enough to cause the patient to become comatose, and then as the intracranial pressure increases it causes the brain to herniate through the foramen magnum ( where the brain is attached at the base of the skull to the spinal cord) which causes brain death.

The pathologist told the family the autopsy results, and asked if anyone could remember any injury - no matter how insignificant it seemed at the time - that may have occured within a few days or a week before the patient was found comatose. The oldest daughter recalled going shopping with her mother about a week before she was brought to the hospital, and that she hit her head on the car door while getting out. She also remembered that her mother had complained of horrible headaches in the week leading up to her admission to the hospital, and was taking quite a bit of aspirin for the headaches. The final conclusion of the pathologist was that the intracranial pressure increased slowly, and the aspirin contributed to the hematoma enlarging, which all led to brain death. Very sad, and unusual case.

I'm really surprised no one ordered any imaging regardless of the family's recollections.

bbm That was a sign to me that they were not married. Well the first sign was no wedding picutres then the constant reminder that they were. JMO but I think it was meant for the houstons and maybe bb but it was for the houstons because of the friction between them and nick. It wouldn't surprise me that it was his idea just to taunt them. jmo idk

I've been married 34 years and I have no wedding pictures.... just saying.

I've been married 34 years and I have no wedding pictures.... just saying.

My bro and SIL eloped 15+ years ago and supposedly have one or two wedding photos, but ive never seen them.

I remember readinf BK's ring was supposedly WH's so i wondered if maybe she wore her moms and gave BB's to NG and asked him to wear it and had him pose for the rings pics and he had no idea she was about to blast it out that they married? IDK... Wondered if they were trying on rings for the heck of it and then she took it to another level....?

good point kalekona. But then you are not a celebrity or kid of one whose habit is to tweet and twitpic selfies every time you pass gas either. This young lady was active on social media and like many her age seems to have been aprolific poster through that medium. And seems also not camera shy. So I would expect there to have been some sort of wedding pics if one had happened. Even if just twitpic of her getting ready or some mention of the actual ceremony.

But I could be wrong. you are correct, the lack of pics of a wedding is not proof one didn't happen. But it is suggestive to me that is the case.

That's a good point. My bro and sil eloped because they didnt want people staring at them. Lol

good point kalekona. But then you are not a celebrity or kid of one whose habit is to tweet and twitpic selfies every time you pass gas either. This young lady was active on social media and like many her age seems to have been aprolific poster through that medium. And seems also not camera shy. So I would expect there to have been some sort of wedding pics if one had happened. Even if just twitpic of her getting ready or some mention of the actual ceremony.

But I could be wrong. you are correct, the lack of pics of a wedding is not proof one didn't happen. But it is suggestive to me that is the case.

The last one iirc was at 2 am, like 8 hours before the drowning and I don't see any evidence of facial injury from the car accident.

radio show will be starting in a few and Yay, I can finally listen to one of the shows.

I'm really surprised no one ordered any imaging regardless of the family's recollections.

This was at the begining of my nursing career, and in a small community hospital. The only hospital with a CT Scanner or MRI was about 2 hours away. Her condition was grave upon admission, and the physicians did not feel she would survive the trip. This was back a few years when CT Scanners and MRIs were not so readily available. I am revealing my age now, lol!

The last one iirc was at 2 am, like 8 hours before the drowning and I don't see any evidence of facial injury from the car accident.
When I thought about that picture at 2am the thought that went through my mind was that perhaps the facial injury(ies) had not happened yet. So many details remain unknown, but LE knows much more than is being said. Its possible (can't say how probable) that some type of altercation occurred after NG came home, reportedly from some sources, at 6am that morning. At any rate, the 2am picture doesn't show anything other than that facial injury(ies) are not evident. Could have happened any time after 2am and before she was found face down in the tub. JMO

I'd like to know when (date, time) and who called the ?cable? company for the appt.

And, what was the purpose of the appt?

Drugs found within the home. Nick and Krissi were not married. Nick met Krissi and that is how he acctually became a part of the household. They were never like brother and sister when they met. They were friends. He then became part of the household due to instability in his own life/home situation.

Krissi has wonderful, caring friends. Friends claim NG control freak and her friends could not skype or talk to her without him being right there two feet away.

Good stuff in this show peeps.

I can never hear anything on radio, I'm in the chat? please let us know the answers

cable repair person was inside the home according to Steph Watts, at the time whatever was happening with Kristina was going on :eek:

cable repair person was inside the home according to Steph Watts, at the time whatever was happening with Kristina was going on :eek:

hope he is the perfect witness...................feel bad that he had to witness all that. I bet it was chaos

This was at the begining of my nursing career, and in a small community hospital. The only hospital with a CT Scanner or MRI was about 2 hours away. Her condition was grave upon admission, and the physicians did not feel she would survive the trip. This was back a few years when CT Scanners and MRIs were not so readily available. I am revealing my age now, lol!

Oops! Lol.

I can never hear anything on radio, I'm in the chat? please let us know the answers

I have to open up the link in Windows Explorer, rather than my preferred Firefox, in order to listen to the program. HTH

I wonder if the witness saw or heard anything. What time they were there (before, during or just after whatever happened). Steph said apparently the person was admitted to the home. But we have no idea if they were ushered off somewhere away from the bathroom area to another area of the home, what they were there to repair, who led/accompanied them to where, what that person's demeanor was, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member