GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She "Disappeared with no trace"

Courtney said the last person Becky texted was her boyfriend Luke Oberhansli, 17, to make plans for later that day but he didn't reply because he was at the dentist.

College student Courtney, 17, said: "I've got no idea whatsoever what has happened.

"It's really like she has disappeared with no trace.

"I sent her a message at 11.06am and it went through to her phone, but I sent her a message the following morning and it didn't go through.

"I didn't really think much of it. I thought that maybe her phone was off and maybe she was asleep."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/rebecca-watts-missing-recap-updates-5226021

Just reposting incase anyone has missed it :)

Hi all! This is my first post.

I think that the reason this is not in msm is because the police already have an idea of what happened and therefore don't need to make such large public appeals. Additionally I don't think the police can yet verify the timeline of events and that's the reason they won't confirm whether dad at work or not, purposely leaving this out to give the opportunity for anyone with sightings of dad during this time to come forward. I also think that the time of 11.15 of last time anyone saw her was given purposefully to relate with time if text message sent to phone by friend a few minutes earlier. I think someone else read the text and for whatever reason then gave last time they saw her to be shortly after. I am inclined to think wed evening is when events unfolded and gathering of people at house on Thursday morning is related. I think there will be several people involved in cover up if something sinister has happened that is

:welcome: x

From the link above..

"There was a conversation between Becky and her stepmother that morning when she returned home," he said. "There were other people in the house at that time.

So who were these other people? Dad said he was "at work" didn't he?

Also, do we know what this conversation consisted of? Was there an argument that would make Becky want to leave? Sorry if this has been covered, I didn't see anything about that.

TIA

Also, do we know what this conversation consisted of? Was there an argument that would make Becky want to leave? Sorry if this has been covered, I didn't see anything about that.

TIA

Step mum said she just seemed a bit grumpy but it was normal for a teenager.

Let's just say for a second that the police DON'T suspect the father or anyone in the family...They really need to hold a press conference then and clarify some things, so people aren't so focused on them.

For example, if police do know that the dad was at work, I think they should clarify that. And if they do know who the last one at the house was to see her, they should come right out and say it.

Them NOT clarifying these things makes me believe that they themselves are unsure or they flat out suspect the family.

JMO

I agree with above too, having a suspect/s is one thing but getting the evidence that a crime has been committed is the difficult part. We all know that contradictory statements and timelines hamper investigations but arrests can't be made on those alone. There will be so much info that we don't know and hopefully it will be this info that solves this case not the bits drip fed to the press which the press always magnify or get wrong anyway.

Hi all! This is my first post.

I think that the reason this is not in msm is because the police already have an idea of what happened and therefore don't need to make such large public appeals. Additionally I don't think the police can yet verify the timeline of events and that's the reason they won't confirm whether dad at work or not, purposely leaving this out to give the opportunity for anyone with sightings of dad during this time to come forward. I also think that the time of 11.15 of last time anyone saw her was given purposefully to relate with time if text message sent to phone by friend a few minutes earlier. I think someone else read the text and for whatever reason then gave last time they saw her to be shortly after. I am inclined to think wed evening is when events unfolded and gathering of people at house on Thursday morning is related. I think there will be several people involved in cover up if something sinister has happened that is

BIB very good point ........

and

:welcome6:

Missing Bristol teenager: Becky's family slam internet trolls

THE family of Becky Watts have slammed internet "trolls" who have posted cruel comments about her father.

Darren's sister Sarah Broom posted a photograph on Facebook of her brother in happier times, next to one of him during the search for Becky in recent days.

Writing on Facebook, Sarah said: "Just for all those trolls that said my brother 'looks like' - and whatever word or phrase their shallow mind chose to put next - this is my brother before this living hell.

"As you can see, half the man he was - a complete shell of himself! - the same as we'd all be with the other half of us missing.

"So please next time someone passes judgement, just share this photo and remind them what their looking at now is a man that hasn't eaten, hasn't sleep, nor functioned properly for the last 7 days.

"Because people only see what their s**t blurred eyes choose to, and not what a person really is or was! Love you bro."

Missing Bristol teenager: Becky's family slam internet trolls

THE family of Becky Watts have slammed internet "trolls" who have posted cruel comments about her father.

Darren's sister Sarah Broom posted a photograph on Facebook of her brother in happier times, next to one of him during the search for Becky in recent days.

Writing on Facebook, Sarah said: "Just for all those trolls that said my brother 'looks like' - and whatever word or phrase their shallow mind chose to put next - this is my brother before this living hell.

"As you can see, half the man he was - a complete shell of himself! - the same as we'd all be with the other half of us missing.

"So please next time someone passes judgement, just share this photo and remind them what their looking at now is a man that hasn't eaten, hasn't sleep, nor functioned properly for the last 7 days.

"Because people only see what their s**t blurred eyes choose to, and not what a person really is or was! Love you bro."

Is it just me or "the other half" phrasing sounds weird in context of father and daughter?

Anyone else wondering if the "would anyone miss me if I disappeared?" text was sent by someone else, using her phone, in order to create the impression she was going to run away? It is alleged to have been sent the day before she disappeared (no idea what time) and as far as I'm aware, we have no definite proof that anyone actually saw her from Wednesday night onwards, apart from her stepmum saying she was home Thursday morning. I'm not even sure if it has been said exactly when she was last seen apart from the stepmum being in the house with her.

The stepmum saying that Rebeccca was "grumpy" also stuck in my mind. As if it was setting up a situation where Rebecca was responsible for disappearing.

Just MOO. Hope I'm wrong.

Yes, my thoughts exactly which is why I think timeline starts Wednesday and not Thursday.

As soon as I read that piece of information I thought someone else sent that text. Just screamed set-up to me.

It was half term, no school, could even have been earlier.

Who last saw her or spoke to her aside from the main players, that's what I want to know. Surely an entire family wouldnt cover a death. Her friend alluded to a conversation on Weds but that could have been messenger. Frustrating lack of info coming out, and I can only assume it's down to the police not needing to release it.

It was half term, no school, could even have been earlier.

Who last saw her or spoke to her aside from the main players, that's what I want to know. Surely an entire family wouldnt cover a death. Her friend alluded to a conversation on Weds but that could have been messenger. Frustrating lack of info coming out, and I can only assume it's down to the police not needing to release it.
I'll check but im pretty sure the friend said she actually spoke to her the say before and she sounded fine

On Skynews.com

Police would not confirm which family members were inside the family house when Rebecca went missing.

Her father, Darren Galsworthy, previously told reporters he was at work at the time.

Mr Galsworthy has suggested on his Facebook page that his daughter may have been attacked.

He wrote: "This is a message to all wives, mothers and girlfriends it was my baby girl's time of the month so if you have washed any blood from your partner's or son's underwear and they can't explain it please imagine if this was your child what would you do please report it."

He also posted saying a white Transit van had been "hanging around" near his home on the day she disappeared.

Mr Galsworthy sure seems to be providing the press with a lot of information - which is the exact opposite of what the police are doing. Hmmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd