GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wouldn't EA have said that to the police to begin with? He didn't say anything like that when he was being questioned did he?

Not necessarily. They could say it was for either reason I mentioned in my post.

Not necessarily. They could say it was for either reason I mentioned in my post.

OK so he could say he didn't tell the truth to police because he feared for his life or because no one would believe him?

Do you think he will testify? Would he or should he explain his answers to the questions given by law enforcement?

I forgot to quote, but wanted to say the Odoban I have in my house is a cleaner. Not just an air freshener. It's for cleaning. And I have only used it for cleaning.

Edited to say: I actually bought it because of this thread LOL. And my post was in reply to the Odoban not being a cleaner. Posted somewhere a few pages back. May have already been covered and may not even be important or on topic at this point...

OK so he could say he didn't tell the truth to police because he feared for his life or because no one would believe him?

Do you think he will testify? Would he or should he explain his answers to the questions given by law enforcement?

He didn't tell the truth because he feared for his family's lives and/or his girlfriend's life and his own.

I think if it goes to trial I think he will testify.

I don't think he knew what car Christina was driving, even though she followed him into Henry's parking garage that night. Like Eileen stated, the only reason LE knew where they parked was because SB told them. Also, my understanding not just CM and EA parked in the same area in Henry's parking garage, it was the majority of the people at the party that night. And the lone security guard who patrolled the area on foot also parked in Henry's Tavern parking garage. Apparently he is one of the drivers of the 3 vehicles seen leaving the garage - per the VI's (I still have my doubt about all vehicles being identified).

When would "someone else" have had time to put Christina in EA's trunk? Or are we now supposing he delivered her to someone? Yeah, whatever. This is the most obvious case I have seen on WS in a long time as far as who (EA) is the guilty one, as for as Christina disappearing and probably being murdered. LE does not say they believe a missing person is dead, ever, unless they mean it. EA and only EA harmed her, Imo. Why, may never be known. Maybe EA had a beef with HF, but that is as far as any "drug connection" goes, Imo. He (EA) had no idea he would ever end up along with Christina that night, so he could not have had some plan, Imo. And if there had been a "plan"... texts would have shown this, Imo.

Jmo

Jmo

I forgot to quote, but wanted to say the Odoban I have in my house is a cleaner. Not just an air freshener. It's for cleaning. And I have only used it for cleaning.

Edited to say: I actually bought it because of this thread LOL. And my post was in reply to the Odoban not being a cleaner. Posted somewhere a few pages back. May have already been covered and may not even be important or on topic at this point...

I think quite a few posters purchased Odo-ban. I'm seriously tempted to buy some myself. Bet the company stock is doing pretty good this year.

It's an air freshner
Fabric refresher.
Or a cleaner.

and it was.my post.
it's not some super Industrial cleaner is my point and it's not all that good.

I keep seeing references to the DNA results ranging from 'significant amount of DNA' to 'large quantities of blood' etc - in his trunk. :gaah:

So I looked again at what we know and the result is not as cut and dried as we may think.

From CBS we read a quote;

BBM;
"The affidavit read:
“Due to the amount of Christina Morris DNA found to be present in the interior trunk area of Arochi’s vehicle,
affiant believes this DNA was from Christina Morris bodily fluids such as blood or saliva.”

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/19/...tina-morris-kidnapper-as-sexually-frustrated/

Blood OR saliva. This little snippet from CBS is just brief enough to create confusion among people referring to it. That is not the whole of the affidavit as we well know, but it has been enough to cause people to think that a large volume of blood was found in the trunk. That is simply not so at this point. I think it goes to sloppy reporting and a paraphrasing rather than a quote. CBS doesn't give a link to the document.

Then what is the exact quote? From the documents I have seen, the affidavit used for the Arrest Warrant, "FELONY PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVIT" contains specific information necessary to obtain the warrant for arrest. It is NOT the whole of the evidence that LE has against EA. Nor is it sufficient for prosecution of the case and rightly so, IMO.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1384021-morris-docs-121914.html#document/p1

<page 7 snipped>

BBM;
"Dr Staub told Affiant he found that Bode Technology's results from the above mentioned swab indicated there was a significant amount of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile

<snipped>
"Dr Staub also told Affiant that based on his experienceand the amount of DNA that was present on the swab taken from [the] interior of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's trunk, he does not believe the DNA source to have merely been touch DNA, but more likely that the DNA source was a bodily fluid such as blood or saliva

IMO the significant amount of DNA refers to "ON THE SWAB" . AFAIK a swab is kind of like a Q-Tip. It's tiny. The amount of DNA present on the swab refers to the quantity in the sample only. It is important in ascertaining if the DNA is from skin cells, follicles or fluidic sources. In this case it is affirmed in the affidavit that due to the amount ON THE SWAB it was from a fluid - the source not the physical volume. Period. These results in no way relate to a particular liquid volume where the sample was taken.

It's a Q-Tip basically.

IMO, they have much more evidence than a swab relating to weather we can assume a death occurred but all that is needed for the affidavit was a lab test. if the affidavit was all we had to go on I could plant reasonable doubt by saying she peed.

"In his trunk".

Then he let her out.

:cow:

I think quite a few posters purchased Odo-ban. I'm seriously tempted to buy some myself. Bet the company stock is doing pretty good this year.

Don't waste your money
It's not all its cracked up to be

I still see no proof EA is the one that allegedly kidnapped CM from the garage. Or ...that she was for sure ever really a kidnap victim.
nor is there any proof of EA actually putting her in a trunk.
I still see no proof her body dead or alive was ever in a trunk.
jmo

I like this train of thought. With no body, the story I would be sticking to is "I went to my car and she went to her car and I didn't even notice which way she went." I was so effed up when I left the party that night I got lost and spent 2 hours driving around trying to find my way home.

He didn't tell the truth because he feared for his family's lives and/or his girlfriend's life and his own.

I don't think he knew what car Christina was driving, even though she followed him into Henry's parking garage that night. Like Eileen stated, the only reason LE knew where they parked was because SB told them. Also, my understanding not just CM and EA parked in the same area in Henry's parking garage, it was the majority of the people at the party that night. And the lone security guard who patrolled the area on foot also parked in Henry's Tavern parking garage. Apparently he is one of the drivers of the 3 vehicles seen leaving the garage - per the VI's (I still have my doubt about all vehicles being identified).

I have doubts about the vehicles too.
I read today on thread 3 that part of the shops only had one security guard and he usually left early
Now if that's true who was driving g the other cars we were told they were security guards.

I don't believe EA will testify.. he will have no credibility after prosecution is done. His own videos have seen to that... imo

I have doubts about the vehicles too.
I read today on thread 3 that part of the shops only had one security guard and he usually left early
Now if that's true who was driving g the other cars we were told they were security guards.

Do you recall what time the other vehicles left?

I keep seeing references to the DNA results ranging from 'significant amount of DNA' to 'large quantities of blood' etc - in his trunk. :gaah:

So I looked again at what we know and the result is not as cut and dried as we may think.

From CBS we read a quote;

BBM;
"The affidavit read:
“Due to the amount of Christina Morris DNA found to be present in the interior trunk area of Arochi’s vehicle,
affiant believes this DNA was from Christina Morris bodily fluids such as blood or saliva

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/12/19/...tina-morris-kidnapper-as-sexually-frustrated/

This little snippet from CBS is just brief enough to create confusion among people referring to it. That is not the whole of the affidavit as we well know, but it has been enough to cause people to think that a large volume of blood was found in the trunk. That is simply not so at this point. I think it goes to sloppy reporting and a paraphrasing rather than a quote. CBS doesn't give a link to the document.

Then what is the exact quote? From the documents I have seen, the affidavit used for the Arrest Warrant, "FELONY PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVIT" contains specific information necessary to obtain the warrant for arrest. It is NOT the whole of the evidence that LE has against EA. Nor is it sufficient for prosecution of the case and rightly so, IMO.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1384021-morris-docs-121914.html#document/p1

<page 7 snipped>

BBM;
"Dr Staub told Affiant he found that Bode Technology's results from the above mentioned swab indicated there was a significant amount of DNA present which was produced from a single source female profile

<snipped>
"Dr Staub also told Affiant that based on his experienceand the amount of DNA that was present on the swab taken from [the] interior of Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's trunk, he does not believe the DNA source to have merely been touch DNA, but more likely that the DNA source was a bodily fluid such as blood or saliva

IMO the significant amount of DNA refers to "ON THE SWAB" . AFAIK a swab is kind of like a Q-Tip. It's tiny. The amount of DNA present on the swab refers to the quantity in the sample only. It is important in ascertaining if the DNA is from skin cells, follicles or fluidic sources. In this case it is affirmed in the affidavit that due to the amount ON THE SWAB it was from a fluid - the source not the physical volume. Period. These results in no way relate to a particular liquid volume where the sample was taken.

It's a Q-Tip basically.

IMO, they have much more evidence than a swab relating to weather we can assume a death occurred but all that is needed for the affidavit was a lab test. if the affidavit was all we had to go on I could plant reasonable doubt by saying she peed.

"In his trunk".

Then he let her out.

:cow:

Thank you! I believe MSM sensationalized the DNA information. :cheer: :rockon: :bowdown: I get the feeling LE has zoned in on EA and aren't looking at anyone else in regards to Christina.

Do you recall what time the other vehicles left?

I think the VIs said they left within 30 to 45 minutes of EA leaving.... Don't hold me to that. It was never in print and I have no link.

I do, however, have the link to the ABC news article that states:

"Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning.

"You can't tell any of the cars apart, which is really frustrating because I feel like that could be a big lead of ours," McElroy said. "Please, if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I'm begging you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans