GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #36 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM! And thank you!

I do love to learn new things. So I am assuming that the sleuthable people are only people officially named by LE.

Now as to what I bolded in your reply to me. I think we can all agree that HF is/was not any mother's dream of a boyfriend for her daughter. When a daughter is an adult, you have sometimes bite your tongue and put up with what she chooses. (And roll your eyes in private!)

There is so much speculation about HF. I think it is entirely possible that Christina's family had no idea what sort of guy he really is. You see, I am assuming that I can outright criticize him although I cannot sleuth him. The most obvious reason that he did not report her missing probably isn't even that they were fighting. As to their personal comings and goings as a couple, who knows what sort of arrangement that they had. Each couple negotiates their own it would be rather foolish to assume that my standards of what constitutes a proper relationship or that anyone else's standards would necessarily apply to them.

To me, the most obvious reason he did not report her missing is drugs. I am not launching some sort of conspiracy theory here and claiming that he and EA were in cahoots. What I am saying is simply that he was selling (probably) and using at the time. When folks say a party is over does not necessarily mean it is really over. The venue may merely be moved.

I base my belief on actually having been in a house where I believe people were using meth. It was not a pleasant experience. They do not eat (much), they do not sleep much and sometimes not at all, and this can go on a l-o-o-o-ng time. They are temperamental and callous and careless and move like the energizer bunny.

If we judge people who are using by reasonable people standards, we will just never understand. The assumption is that they should behave responsibly when, in fact, they not only won't behave responsibly; they can't. The drug is essentially making most of their decisions for them.

I know it is awful to say, but he may not have much noticed that she was not around. More brutally, for all we know, he did not much care.

ETA: I am not assuming he did not care later.

I just want to thank you for your input here. I know you are living in a state of limbo yourself ((((HUGS)))) and I really appreciate the fact that you take the time to care for others. I hope you find peace!

It is factual that someone texted HF. But is it actually evidence?

It could be perhaps be used as supporting or corroborating of primary evidence, if we have anything that can put HF at the scene, show he did something to CM, show he colluded with EA, or involve him in the crime of abducting CM.

But if we have to take it as primary proof of something (and I think you're saying this is the best we have to offer against HF), then I don't see how it can be said to be EVIDENCE that he did this crime. It's just a random fact. (And afaik we can't even prove who sent it or if HF saw it that night, which weakens its value even more.)

Still looking for evidence, if there is any.
LE believes it is evidence of something or it would not have been mentioned.

EA messed up right off the bat saying first that he didn't walk with her, he parked somewhere else, they didn't talk, she was never in his car, etc. He had to stick to that story. I think the girls at the apartment felt he was being creepy but only with SB and they were just glad he left. They didn't think Christina was in danger walking to her car. They may not have known that he was going to try to get her to get more drugs, go somewhere with him, I think they were done for the night. IMO he slowly became enraged at some point - maybe she did ride with him, then if he wasn't driving too well, she said take me back to my car. We may never know their conversations but I do believe LE was on EA immediately and with his first lie, it just snowballed and he put himself where he is. JMO

Im very curious how often EA hung out with these girls?
Was it often?
If he was a creeper I cant imagine them inviting him to come along.
IIRC he was invited to come by one of them so she wanted him there for some reason.
Friend or was he peddling something?
He had all those phones in his car remember. I also think he used Sprint phones and then erased them clean if he was using it for drug sales. he had an endless supply of communication devices.

He was a friend of ALP yes?
Was EA a friend of SN's?

I'm not claiming HF hands-on did something to Christina necessarily.
He told inconsistent stories and that makes him a liar too.
Something is wrong with the picture and he's locked up as well.

Someone asked for reasons why some people aren't jumping on the EA acted alone train.
I gave my reason.
I'm not on the jury of twelve which should make some posters happy!

Most people realize there's a large number of people who are already convinced BEFORE the trial or even an indictment that EA is solely responsible for what has happened to Christina.
To me, that's wrong.
That said, there are at least three cases that come to mind when I felt I could convict the perp (all had been charged already tho) before the formal trial took place or concluded.
As of now, there are too many unanswered questions surrounding this case to conclude EA acted alone imo.
I'm not dismissing EA altogether.

If evidence against EA is so strong, there's nothing for you prosecutors to worry about.
I'm not ready to go there yet.

I believe EA is guilty and acted alone based on what we know right now. Maybe my belief will change when detailed evidence comes out at trial, but honestly, I have a feeling that the whole picture will solidify EA's guilt, and at most, may show some help of disposing of Christina and maybe helping to clean up. But not even convinced of that, at this point. Jmo

He can't be sleuthed because there is no evidence that he had anything to do with CM's disappearance or AK... :peace:

Mainly, because LE has never named him as a POI or suspect. That is the basic criteria on WS.

I believe EA is guilty and acted alone based on what we know right now. Maybe my belief will change when detailed evidence comes out at trial, but honestly, I have a feeling that the whole picture will solidify EA's guilt, and at most, may show some help of disposing of Christina and maybe helping to clean up. But not even convinced of that, at this point. Jmo

Your probably correct!
But to me there is something that just does not seem right.

This guy (to me) was not covering up a crime. It was more like he was trying to fix damage he did the night before while drunk and high. It was almost like he didn't know a crime was committed.
When they came knocking at his door he lied his butt off.

I do hope we find out what happened here.

LOL We weren't asking about random pieces of "evidence of something" but instead we were specifically looking for the existence of any evidence against HF that can somehow put him at the scene of the crime against CM, show he did something to CM, show he colluded with EA, or involve him in the crime of abducting CM. What is evidence in relation to one thing or one person, can be totally irrelevant in relation to another.

The question here is finding evidence of HF's actions that night, that would tell us of his involvement. But this tells us of someone else's actions (and we're not even sure whose actions it was).

In fact, you'd have a hard time getting this accepted as some sort of corroborating evidence in HF's drug trial, even though they apparently have evidence showing him dealing.

I'm still looking to see if there is any actual evidence against HF in THIS case, and still haven't heard of any.
I don't know how we could discuss it. We can only discuss his drug case and interviews plus what was said by Jonni and VIs. It is a very limited scope and you are asking for much more than possible here.

As we see them walking into the garage everything seems fine.
What could have happened in 3 minutes?

Your probably correct!
But to me there is something that just does not seem right.

This guy (to me) was not covering up a crime. It was more like he was trying to fix damage he did the night before while drunk and high. It was almost like he didn't know a crime was committed.
When they came knocking at his door he lied his butt off.

I do hope we find out what happened here.

His cover-up efforts make is appear that the crime was not planned. Other than, maybe a few minutes before it occurred. I think maybe he saw the cameras at entrance, or knew about them, but did not see one where she was parked. Jmo

How's the weather there locally? Still a winter mix?

Mainly, because LE has never named him as a POI or suspect. That is the basic criteria on WS.

Exactly. Although I've followed a few cases here where we were allowed to sleuth someone specific even though no one was ever named POI or suspect. Guess it just depends.

How's the weather there locally? Still a winter mix?

It should warn above freezing. All the beautiful snow I had is now solid ice, but it's obviously melting quickly.

OT, about the purse, you can search YouTube. When my son went through his Air Jordan phase I found a lot of helpful stuff on counterfeit products and how to tell if real.

ETA I'm northwest of Fort Worth so maybe melting more or less directly in DFW.

It should warn above freezing. All the beautiful snow I had is now solid ice, but it's obviously melting quickly.

OT, about the purse, you can search YouTube. When my son went through his Air Jordan phase I found a lot of helpful stuff on counterfeit products and how to tell if real.

ETA I'm northwest of Fort Worth so maybe melting more or less directly in DFW.

Oh becareful! I hate ice. We received an extra six inches last night on top of the foot we had last week. I figure it should melt by June..lol. thank you for letting me know. It's always hard to think of Texas with ice and snow. The only times we come down has been in the summer and fall.

I will check YouTube. I told him he was nuts for getting it. But it was a fundraiser of some kind and he always finds great deals on things for his shows. Though the purse is for his purse addiction..lol

Thank you so much for responding to me. I hope you have a great day and the weather warms up :)

Exactly. Although I've followed a few cases here where we were allowed to sleuth someone specific even though no one was ever named POI or suspect. Guess it just depends.

You're right about that and it made me wonder-
Did LE make a statement saying that HF was cleared of involvement or that he isn't considered a suspect? Perhaps that is the difference in this instance. IIRC, it seems that LE specifically stated that he wasn't involved and maybe that is why we're not allowed to sleuth him. They didn't share everything they learned about him, but hopefully they did more than just check his phone pings to determine where he was during the critical hours.
:dunno:

JMO

You're right about that and it made me wonder-
Did LE make a statement saying that HF was cleared of involvement or that he isn't considered a suspect? Perhaps that is the difference in this instance. IIRC, it seems that LE specifically stated that he wasn't involved and maybe that is why we're not allowed to sleuth him. They didn't share everything they learned about him, but hopefully they did more than just check his phone pings to determine where he was during the critical hours.
:dunno:

JMO

No one has been officially cleared by PPD.

One piece of factual evidence is the communication from EA to HF immediately prior to the abduction. Regardless of what it said or if the message was acknowledged by HF...the text itself puts HF into the scenario. If this were any other case...we would be all over the fact he was the last one to receive a communication not only from CM, but the accused EA.
:goodpost:
HI SS ... I agree ..well said. There was more than 1 attempted contact prior to the car leaving the garage at approx 3:58a
and Foster did contact Arochi days later.
From the Hearing Tweets

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews · Jan 15
1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from #EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"
0 replies 8 retweets 9 favorites
Grainy surveillance footage from bank ATM said to show #EnriqueArochi car exiting @shopsatlegacy parking garage around 3:58am

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

Officer Aaron Benzick obtained video surveillance footage from a bank ATM that showed Arochi’s car leaving the parking garage.
One phone call and two texts were sent from Arochi’s phone to Hunter Foster. One text stated, “Could I get some of that good rock.” Stamm said this suggests cocaine and believes Foster could supply this drug.
Foster contacted Arochi days later, asking about Morris. Detectives found no previous contact between Foster and Arochi

They have to have more texts and calls on EA's phone after Christina went missing.

As we see them walking into the garage everything seems fine.
What could have happened in 3 minutes?

My theory is she got in the car willingly. When they left the party, I can see him as being pouty and petulant about SB (everyone claiming he seemed "upset") but he probably wasn't throwing glass and cursing everyone out like a wild man. Maybe CM was frustrated with not being able to reach HF and if it is true that she took an Adderall earlier in the evening, the medication in addition to emotions caused by relationship discord, make it possible she wasn't yet tired enough to just sleep it off and figure it out in the morning. Maybe EA offered to take her home or take her to her dad's house, maybe he suggested they ride around and "smoke" and he'd bring her back to her car. Maybe he offered to let her crash at his place with the promise of bringing her back to her car when he got up for work. The way CM has been portrayed in the media by friends and family, she seems to be fairly free spirited, fun loving, and high energy. She may have easily trusted a person who was present within her group of friends all evening, which probably isn't a far stretch for most people. As you stated, the video does not communicate imminent danger. IMO, it portrays two people, seemingly at ease walking into a garage. CM does not appear to be threatened or fearful (relaxed body language, fluid movements) and EA does not seem to be menacing. Could that entire vibe have changed once they got to the cars? IMO, anything is possible. IMO, OMO, I do not think she was in the trunk when they left the garage though; 3 minutes is a long struggle and that garage is almost solid concrete. It opens to a residential area and if there was a struggle, it would have had a high echo factor and probably would've caused dogs to start barking and homeowners to take notice. Could there be reports filed and us just not having heard of it yet due to LE keeping it confidential within their investigation? IMO, sure, I wouldn't necessarily be surprised. The other side of that argument, if he attacked her in the garage in such a way that prevented her from having time to react/fight back and was immediately debilitating, I doubt it would have taken three minutes for him to leave, IMO.

Whatever manner she left garage, whether it be willingly or unwillingly, clearly nothing good happened from that point forward because she hasn't been seen or heard from since.

One piece of factual evidence is the communication from EA to HF immediately prior to the abduction. Regardless of what it said or if the message was acknowledged by HF...the text itself puts HF into the scenario. If this were any other case...we would be all over the fact he was the last one to receive a communication not only from CM, but the accused EA.

:goodpost:
HI SS ... I agree ..well said. There was more than 1 attempted contact prior to the car leaving the garage at approx 3:58a
and Foster did contact Arochi days later.
From the Hearing Tweets

1 call, 2 texts to Hunter Foster from #EnriqueArochi phone around 3:50am on Aug. 30; one text asked for "some of that good rock"
0 replies 8 retweets 9 favorites
Grainy surveillance footage from bank ATM said to show #EnriqueArochi car exiting @shopsatlegacy parking garage around 3:58am

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_14dd4862-9de4-11e4-b48e-5765cf2b7e65.html

Officer Aaron Benzick obtained video surveillance footage from a bank ATM that showed Arochi’s car leaving the parking garage.
One phone call and two texts were sent from Arochi’s phone to Hunter Foster. One text stated, “Could I get some of that good rock.” Stamm said this suggests cocaine and believes Foster could supply this drug.
Foster contacted Arochi days later, asking about Morris. Detectives found no previous contact between Foster and Arochi

The text was from EA's phone, but we don't know who sent it... could have been CM. I believe the text was sent before the surveillance video, but during the video it is obvious CM is texting & not EA.. I realize they could have been switching phones during the walk.. so we don't know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa