GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Missin...h-area-Becky/story-26109824-detail/story.html

A NEW police cordon has been put in place around a small park and alleyway next to the Barton Hill home searched in connection with the disappearance of Becky Watts.

Police have arrested a man and a woman on suspicion of murdering the 16-year-old who went missing from her St George home on Thursday, February 19.

Teams are now expected to comb the park between Cotton Mill Lane and March Lane for clues after police tape was put up at about 2am this morning.

[modsnip]

Read more: http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Missin...tory-26109824-detail/story.html#ixzz3TJMh33Qt
Follow us: @BristolPost on Twitter | bristolpost on Facebook

BIB is my highlighting not the paper's
Putting Police tape up at 2a.m? I would guess that maybe one of the 2 gave some info and Police would want to look into it with as few onlookers/media around as possible.

Jon Kay ‏@jonkay01 · 1 min1 minute ago
Significant development in Becky Watts case. Police statement at 1000. Live on BBC News Channel.

To follow on from Clio and Orlando James

Apparently the * significant development * was made last night ..... so could be something from those in custody or from the 2am search

sorry - this has been posted on twitter from a journo but I dont know how to link - you can read it under the #FindBecky

I seen that tweet it's from journalist Danielle Isdale

So what exactly are you allowed to post on here that you pick up from social media? I don't want to break guidelines.

I'm just catching up, a 10am update doesn't sound promising for my hope against hope that it's good news. But perhaps some resolution for Rebecca's family. I feel sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what exactly are you allowed to post on here that you pick up from social media? I don't want to break guidelines.

Not rumours. Info from journalists etc is obv okay but not just gossip.

Thanks, I presume not stuff seen on public Facebook profiles of family.

Prepared statement after the significant development discovered last night with no questions from media, sounds like bad news even though I'm hoping it is not

Beckys body cut up at the house and body parts found more arrests 3 men and 2 women

Body parts found no formal id. Family aware of discovery. further 3 men 2 woman arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender according to BBC all still be held

Barton court house, information suggested her body had been cut up. Search at new location revealed body parts.

Looks like the press conference is in the park again ..........pic on FindBecky

Oh good grief that is terrible .......and so many people involved .......... poor poor girl x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288