VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 43, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
roy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 19s19 seconds ago

Was just told court will stay open as late as #JodiArias jury wants to stay. No word from courtroom yet.

I think if I were a juror and came out to see JA's family sitting where the Alexanders had been sitting it would be enough to put me over the hump.

It would show me just how little ANY of them care about anyone but themselves. No Remorse!!

I agree. I hope the jury was creeped out by the killer when she looked at them and smiled too. yikes

Troy HaydenVerified account
‏@troyhaydenfox10 Was just told court will stay open as late as #JodiArias jury wants to stay. No word from courtroom yet.

I don't know if it is the straw that broke the camel's back or what but thinking of the Arias supporters taking the spot that the Alexanders took to see the jury out makes me very sick to my stomach, teary eyed and angry. Seriously, such a low move. She has already been found guilty. She is a convicted murderer. Her peers found her GUILTY. SHE IS GUILTY. SHE ADMITTED IT. She is a sickening monster. I understand her family is there and cares for her no matter what, but to take their spot intentionally just really pushes me over the edge. I feel so sorry and so sad for them that they are doing this. How embarrassing for them.

They really need them about 20 other TA supporters to go stand right beside them and not let the Arias supporters prevent them from being where they were.

This is a perfect example of the devious nature of the JA clan. They dont stop.
Someone needs to stop them and was hoping the DP would.

I am for the death penalty IF we could actually execute prisoners that are sentenced to death. I am definitely for it in this case knowing the details. However, given the small number of people that are actually executed in this country I wonder if it is worth it.

Has anyone else watched that show on CNN called Death Row? I watched a few episodes over the weekend, and it bothers me that innocent people can be put to death due to unethical LE and prosecutors. I'd rather have the rest of them serve life than have a few wrongfully executed.

Just thinking out loud, and wondering what others think.

Jodi ADMITTED to killing Travis. What does this have to do with "other" cases? She's not innocent.

But they won't stand up in open court and speak in support of JA.

IMOO-They couldn't speak for her in fear that IF they had tried to assist her to evade arrest ; they could be charged with helping her

Just my personal opinon

Troy Hayden reporting courthouse will stay open as late as jurors need it to. (sorry can't copy & paste tweets)

How long will Jodi be in Perryville before she complains about somebody there abusing her? I think she'll say they tried to choke her. I don't think that since she has become an adult that she has many, if any, females who can stand her.

I think they are going to come in with the death penalty and shock everybody.

Personally, I think there may be just one or two people that are causing all the problems.

I agree!

I think they are going to come in with the death penalty and shock everybody.

Personally, I think there may be just one or two people that are causing all the problems.

If so, shocked would be an understatement given today's developments.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Court will stay open for as long as the jurors want it to stay open. Hang in there everyone. Crack open a tall cool one. #JodiArias

I am for the death penalty IF we could actually execute prisoners that are sentenced to death. I am definitely for it in this case knowing the details. However, given the small number of people that are actually executed in this country I wonder if it is worth it.

Has anyone else watched that show on CNN called Death Row? I watched a few episodes over the weekend, and it bothers me that innocent people can be put to death due to unethical LE and prosecutors. I'd rather have the rest of them serve life than have a few wrongfully executed.

Just thinking out loud, and wondering what others think.

That's how I feel about the death penalty. I am for it, myself. Not for everyone, case by case basis. But I wouldn't fret of we got rid of it to keep potentially innocent people from being killed, especially by prosecutors who know they have the wrong person. And it's mostly black men featured on that show. In fact, I've only seen black men on there.

In this case, it qualifies and I could vote for death for Jodi. But it wouldn't be impossible to sway me the other way. But difficult.

I don't want the jury deciding anyone's fate by who sits where. They should be looking at the mitigating factors. I can not fathom they could think one of them outweighs this horrendous crime.

What would make me give her the DP is ZERO remorse. None.

Mostly I agree, however "no family support" was a mitigator, yet they are supportive, other than on the stand where they would have to admit she's no angel.

Actually, we don't know what she said.

We only know what parties tweeted she said.

This entire phase has been one protracted game of 'Tweetaphone'.
I think that, at least, was clearly conveyed. You may of course believe what you want, or be as confused as you desire.

The jury should have anothe look at the autopsy pictures. Then ask themselves what they would want if this was done to their brother?

I'll be volunteering to fund commissary for any inmate willing to make JA life as miserable as possible in Pville. I'm sure there are quite a few in there that would accept that offer.

I respect your opinion. To me I would vote for death. Mainly on driving 1,000 miles etc.
and the conduct since she's been in jail. She sorta did kill two. She killed Travis then she set on another premeditated mission to kill his reputation by the ridiculous abusive pedophile allegations.

and whoever the 3rd, 4th or 5th victims might have been on her killing spree with her 9 mm gun and knives in her getaway car making her escape.

Jury is working past their stated time. I hope that is because they are signing the paperwork for a decision and want to finish and not have to show up tomorrow morning. Keeping fingers crossed.

Well it's midnight, and so it's Wednesday in the UK now. I'm going to sleep. Hope this is sorted soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.