GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling that there is more to come. When you look back at the appeal at home I can't help wandering if they had suspicions. No mention of friend RW stayed with on night before. Dad hadn't seen her at all. Was just told AG let her in Thursday morning. No mention of what she wore or who was last to see her. I actually feel for her best friend and boyfriend. What lovely genuine friends they have been. Not made any fuss or drama, despite losing someone they were so close to and no big mention on social media. Some of the adults should take a leaf out of their books. A credit to their parents and Becky MOO

I was just wondering had it ever been mentioned who's home Becky had spent the previous night before her disappearance in? I know it said friend but no further details if I remember rightly.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-nathan-matthews-5276234

Out of curiosity- any comments on body language in this picture? Only one picture I know so hardly a fair representation- but looking at it now- does anyone have anything stand out?

<modsnip>, Becky has half her face covered, is noticeably removed from the others and doesn't look happy at all. At all. In contrast, I have to say the alleged Perps look happy and quite normal. -Shivers-

<modsnip>, Becky has half her face covered, is noticeably removed from the others and doesn't look happy at all. At all. In contrast, I have to say the alleged Perps look happy and quite normal. -Shivers-

Yes I thought the same. I figured its windy and maybe the photo was taken at the moment she was trying to move her hair out of her face, but she is still definitely removed from the group of 4. Strange that Becky isn't placed next to her dad in the photo - you'd never guess from that one that it was her parent getting married - I'd have assumed the girlfriend was a closer relative. However, its only one photo - for all we know, there could be another 100 with Becky next to her dad, or inbetween the couple.

Yes I thought the same. I figured its windy and maybe the photo was taken at the moment she was trying to move her hair out of her face, but she is still definitely removed from the group of 4. Strange that Becky isn't placed next to her dad in the photo - you'd never guess from that one that it was her parent getting married - I'd have assumed the girlfriend was a closer relative. However, its only one photo - for all we know, there could be another 100 with Becky next to her dad, or inbetween the couple.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that the paper had cherry picked the one picture that showed Becky like that.

I think Becky looks shy in all of the wedding photos that I have seen.

I think Becky looks shy in all of the wedding photos that I have seen.

I agree, she looks exactly like the shy teen her dad described.

I think SP also looks a bit shy in the photos I've seen (in so far as it's possible to tell these things from a pic). NM...not so much.

It appears that the 5 are pretty much all from the same family/house, bearing in mind their mothers house was also searched nearby. Someone on here mentioned they found no connection between them and the perps. I'm wondering if they have been 'set up' perhaps? MOO

BBC news just now: NM and SH will be appearing before magistrates tomorrow.

I've seen many of the wedding photos as well on social media. In some, Becky looks to be a bit stand-offish and in others she looks perfectly happy. It's easy to look at them now and read into them, but at the time I would suspect no one in that family had any reason to think anything was off.

MOO.

I've seen those pictures, and the one in the newspaper is cropped down from a larger group. Becky's not "removed" from the others, she isn't on the end of the row, there's another bridesmaid to her left. She's smiling in some of the pics but looking bored in others.

I was just wondering had it ever been mentioned who's home Becky had spent the previous night before her disappearance in? I know it said friend but no further details if I remember rightly.

I don't believe that this information has been released.

I've seen many of the wedding photos as well on social media. In some, Becky looks to be a bit stand-offish and in others she looks perfectly happy. It's easy to look at them now and read into them, but at the time I would suspect no one in that family had any reason to think anything was off.

MOO.

Yes, and the alleged Perps look relaxed, happy, attractive, and as normal as can be. You never know. Scary actually.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that the paper had cherry picked the one picture that showed Becky like that.

Could be. I can't find this photo described in the article below (it's not posted, not yet anyway):

<snip> In another wedding snap, Becky can be seen smiling at her stepbrother as he larks around with a guest.

One friend recalled: &#8220;They seemed to get on very well and I saw them chatting happily and sharing a joke.

&#8220;She got on really well with both Nathan and Shauna that day from what I remember.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-stepbrother-nathan-matthews-5276234

Step-mom looks very happy, thrilled...younger females may have had fun helping select the dresses, prepare for the event, etc!

IMO there has been a link and when whatever's happened has happened or when NM and SP have been arrested they've tried to put a distance between each other by deleting/blocking on social media.

I agree that Becky seemed stand offish in the photos but going on what we know about her shy personality, it could just be that. Plus, like has been said, it's easy to perceive something in pictures now knowing what we know.

Could be. I can't find this photo described in the article below (it's not posted, not yet anyway):

<snip> In another wedding snap, Becky can be seen smiling at her stepbrother as he larks around with a guest.

One friend recalled: &#8220;They seemed to get on very well and I saw them chatting happily and sharing a joke.

&#8220;She got on really well with both Nathan and Shauna that day from what I remember.

Step-mom looks very happy, thrilled...younger females may have had fun helping select the dresses, prepare for the event, etc!

I have seen that photo. I am surprised that it hasn't been posted yet.

I honestly don't know and don't think there is a legal reason, I think it's just a WS thing. As you might guess from my sig, I do use it but I make a little fun of it too, because that's just me. I saw a lot use it when I first started posting so I guess I'm just a sheep and copied them :p Gotta be down with the cool kids, yo
As if you're not one of the cool kids! ;)

This child....only 16yrs old!!! Those responsible will be named, shamed and given a trial. Rebecca didn't get those chances. I can't imagine what the motive behind all this was, and how so many were a part of it in some way. Why in the world would kill your step sister?? They weren't even living in the same home, so could keep their distance if that was needed for whatever reasons. Murder is not the answer!

From that article on page 35 of this thread, her body parts were found in a home, and that home was lived in by twin bothers, and a girl! I mean come on!! How in the heck do you live in a home with a body that you've cut up??? Were they high on some drugs?? How do you sleep knowing you killed someone? How do you sleep knowing you cut someone up?? How do you sleep knowing there are body parts in your house?? How do you breathe the next breath? My gosh, my heart races, and I feel short of breath if a police pulls their lights on me for going to fast, or expired inspection sticker or something. I can't imagine, and pray I never do know how someone can kill and go about their life like nothing happened. I pray I'm never that person!

Out of curiosity- any comments on body language in this picture? Only one picture I know so hardly a fair representation- but looking at it now- does anyone have anything stand out?

Personally, I think it's a completely normal family picture and see nothing odd about how Becky or anybody else is acting in it at all. She's not excluded from the group or looking miserable as has been suggested. She must have been 14/15 - she was probably bored by that point like any normal teen would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288