VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm devastated. I'm crying here listening to Sam crying. I can't believe they've hung. Damn! Damn!

With all of the premeditation, the murder and the coverup...I can't see how anyone could let her escape the death penalty.

She needs to poll them. His poor family. I'm crying while driving I need to pull over

I wasn't crying until I heard the crying audio from the Alexander family. :( Sad, sad, sad.

that was really hard to watch and hear that poor family. they deserve so much better than this.

typical jss is delaying again. hope to never see jodi after april

guess the juror who wanted off from day 1 got their way. hope they are happy with themselves. absolute cowards

WOW! This needs to end. :( Poor Alexander family. Until this is over they will not be able to grieve properly. I feel so sad for them. :(

Gut wrenching. I cant wait to hear the breakdown and thoughts from some of the jurors.

How dare she ask for 30 days as well. Just face your damn punishment! What an evil woman.

I hope the holdouts are haunted in their sleep by the Alexander family's cries.

And then another 30 days of waiting for this animal to be sent off to the cage. A shame.

NO REMORSE from Jodi ... and NOT ONE PERSON begged to save her life !

This re-trial was all LIES ... YET this jury could not see this ?

:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

AND...

This phase was a waste of time & $$$

Troy Hayden said this as well on his live comments before the announcement.

Had Arizona not had a 2nd chance for this phase she would have already been at Perryville for 1.5 years.

Earlier, per Joey Jackson and NG, the judge cannot impose the death penalty. Is this true?

That is true. The judge can only decide on Life Without Parole or Life With the possibility of Parole.

What is this pretrial interview that killer is waiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong