VERDICT WATCH - Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Retrial Day 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 60s60 seconds ago
We're looking at alleged hold out juror's Likes on Facebook - she likes @NancyGraceHLN, The Secret, Law of Attraction #jodiarias

She was a Jodi supporter.

I'm bothered that KN called this a victory following the hung jury. All things considered it would have been classier to not say anything to the media today out of respect for Travis' family.

JMHO

11-1 very small victory, if that is what he wants to call it.

Nicole's children were and are receiving what OJ can pay. The rest of her Family were not parties to the Civil action. Every cent the Goldmans take comes out of Nicole's children's pocket as well.

The Goldman's have not seen a single penny from OJ.

I have got to walk away from here now or my head is going to explode. I have such a headache now and I know its probably because my BP has risen high this morning due to the way this case has turned out.

I truly am getting nauseated.

And to know Travis was one vote shy from receiving true justice is tearing me up inside and makes this very sad sad sad day even worse.

JUSTICE DENIED!:mad:

BBL everyone!

I love all of you!

I love you to oceanblueeyes, but justice was not denied. She was convicted of 1st degree murder. Once the emotions wear off, I hope you will see that.

I'm bothered that KN called this a victory following the hung jury. All things considered it would have been classier to not say anything to the media today out of respect for Travis' family.

JMHO
To him it's a personal victory for the defense team because now they are finally free of Jodi, forever. She's finally someone else's problem now.

Don't you know why she didn't want her picture taken? Because she was in stripes. In every interview she did before and after her first trial, she always told the interviewer NOT to take a picture of her stripes. After all, she's believes she is not a convict.

No makeup, too.

JMHO

Well KN isn't a classy sort of guy so I wouldn't expect him to act classy

Had I been a Juror, I would have exited that courtroom and went straight to the media and let it be known just who the cowards on the Jury were. IMO, the holdouts knew from the beginning they would not impose the DP. Am I shocked? NO. Am I upset? HELL YES. This is not a win for the butcheress, it is the beginning of a lifetime of hell on earth. She will die a little each day, and age quickly. The sickos who support her (the soulless demonic morons on her support site) will fade, and who will be there for her? They can't even raise enough monies to go visit her in jail let alone raise appeals money, so sad.. too bad! She is a lying, despicable corrupted carcass that will die a lonely person. My heart is breaking for the family.

What was really sickening was all three of them, KN, JW and MDLR all stood there and smirked when he said "victory", then walked away.

No one ever accused the DT of having any class.

We're looking at alleged hold out juror's Likes on Facebook - she likes @NancyGraceHLN, The Secret, Law of Attraction #jodiarias

wow omg, who is this person?

i'm so disgusted. with that witch, her attorneys, THIS JUDGE and the system she allowed jodi and co. to abuse for YEARS. i feel as bad as i did after watching that lying jose baez get HIS killer off scott free.

the only good news is she'll never be free. and hopefully there won't be a raft of attorneys working on endless appeals, which WOULD have happened if she'd gotten the DP.

I hope the holdout or holdouts are haunted for life, they drank the koolaid
Yit for brains! :(

anytime a DT gets their client out of the DP..its a victory, like it or not that is how it is..They did their job and they are happy..victory for them. Loss for Travis..SUCKS!

The jurors, each of them, did decide. They just didn't decide the same thing.

That's the system. Most states don't get another chance to get a death sentence when the jury hangs. 2 penalty phases, both hung. Millions of $$$ cost.

It's almost too bad DP was even an option...I think it leads to more broken hearts because it just lengthens an already painful journey AND there is no guarantee
. This poor family pinned everything on getting a DP sentence. Those are some really poor odds and I feel bad they had that expectation.

At least she was convicted. To me that was the win. Compare that to what the Ron Goldman family had to endure in the OJ murder case.

I agree with this-the Alexander family would not have been going through this for the last two years, and CMJA would already be in prison for life, and likely without parole. They would be able to try and forget about CMJA, instead of having their lives still turned upside-down. They wouldn't have had to see Jodi continue to manipulate the system, and themselves, since she was convicted. Nice touch on Jodi's part at the end-she requested, and received nearly 6 more weeks before sentencing, even though she waived her right to a pre-sentencing interview.

That has to be a sick joke.

Just pray that this judge gives her LWOP. If she doesn't I think her career should be over. I have never ripped her before because I'm just a retired teacher with no legal background. But now I will vent. I thought she was just awful. I don't agree with NG on a lot of things but on this point I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998