Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They did NOT think the killer was remorseful. And NO *advertiser censored* on computer, is what they thought.

I thought they said it didn't matter about the *advertiser censored*? Hard to hear with all the background noise.

*advertiser censored* on computer no factor at all, per multiple jury members.
So smart.

One juror speaking now he is angry with the one hold out that she alluded that the DP would be a form of revenge and he knows a lot of religion doesn't support DP but they had to overcome that, but the fact that she tried to turn it on them and say it was like they were trying to exact revenge was painful.

Yes, some of the others are angry at the holdout juror.

Some overcame their religious beliefs to get to vote for death...but she just kept focusing on the DP as revenge. Couldn't get over that....hello!!!! Then she shouldn't have been DP qualified, IMO.

You shouldn't be on the jury if you cant or wont deliberate, that is part of your job.

I completely agree. She said the DP was a form of revenge. I don't understand why JSS did not remove her?!

Some of you guys were right.. She had an agenda and was not moved. She was a plant. That is sad. And to me, There should be a punishment for that.

hold out said it felt like jurors were out for revenge.

i am stunned

That juror focused on her Journals. JA's lying journals. WTF

OMG jurors talking - they are angry --they told the judge about the holdout being unwilling to deliberate and JSS would not replace her!!
so I am not feeling confident about CMJA getting LWOP
What the heck...? I don't even.

If someone refuses to deliberate - not have a differing opinion but refuse!?!? Why didn't JSS replacer her?? I don't understand.

I'm sorry if it is disrespectful or whatever but that judge should be removed.

I have not agreed with this as some have been upset with JSS UNTIL NOW - everyone else tried to do the right thing, they even went to JSS.

JSS has failed us, Travis and the entire justice system.

From Erickson:
Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 2m2 minutes ago

Jurors say there was no merit whatsoever to the whole "*advertiser censored* on the computer" defense. #jodiarias

---AMEN to that ^^^!

oh poor jodi couldn't cope she didn't deserve the dp

i am raging

It's the best possible outcome. 11 saw no reason for her to keep breathing so couldn't have believed a word she said. One made it through voire dire when she shouldn't have and was vulnerable to believing DV when there wasn't any. Maybe she was the juror who wanted off and was refused, maybe she wasn't. It doesn't matter.

Perryville with the DP turns out to be, after a few months there, no different than Perryville with LWOP. The DP wasn't going to mean isolation enough to make any long term difference in how she exists for the rest of her life (may it be a very short one). This way she's cut off in ways that do matter to her, and the Alexanders are as free of her as they ever are going to be.

Jurors are speaking. They disagree with you. So do I. They are crying because they wanted death. Juror would NOT deliberate. Troy Hayden has sources who KNOW Jodi already "working the max row inmates". She will have an ok life because Travis is dead and she is breathing.

The one hold out had her mind made up from the beginning. The DP was a form of revenge. Why Why was she allowed on to cause all this frustration.

Trials are decided during jury selection, this proves it. Juan should have rejected her having the DV in her background. Of course she would be sympathetic to the murderer.

The juror that was released right before closing arguments is crying. Her mother passed away (Reason for being released) #jodiarias

Man Juror: I feel that the one holdout had mind made up from the beginning what angered me is that she alluded that the DP ah, would be a form of revenge, and I know that alot of us our religions don't support DP and the fact that we had to over come that was like a slap on the face to others.

Holdout focused on the journals a lot.

Holdout, JA psychological makeup could not cope and a enough reason for her to spare her life, ugh

This is worse than 8-4. A juror with an agenda. Right from the start.

I'm glad there's nothing juan could have done. It's not his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆