SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely looks as if she's smiling- may she rot one day and may this be her last smile :stormingmad:

B_Yhb7sUYAAyvAA.jpg

Do I feel better this morning after yesterday...What would be the final wound is if JSS gave her LWP. I don't think I could handle that sentence and would lose my faith in our justice system. After seeing OJ, CA and JA results, makes a person wonder where is our justice system going and how far will DT go for the WIN? Just some rambling thoughts going through my tired mind...

Prayers for Alexander Family and friends...they need too start healing, but can they? They are so angry and hurt, they need all our prayers.

I just read the most heartless post on the Verdict discussion thread. OMG. I wish people would reserve their judgement of the Alexander family if they have never walked in their shoes. I am so angry, I am shaking. Yes, I personalized it. I have two words to say to anyone who says "they need to move on".

To quote Kid Rock, "FOAD" I just don't understand how anyone can tell someone to just move on. Travis' family hasn't even been able to grieve, how can anyone expect them to just move on, I believe it will be years before they can even began to think of "moving on". I hope it gives them a small bit of comfort to know 11 on this jury wanted what they wanted.

She definitely looks as if she's smiling- may she rot one day and may this be her last smile :stormingmad:

B_Yhb7sUYAAyvAA.jpg

I believe she's smiling, look at how her cheek looks. And her eye is looking right at the camera. She's nothing but evil! God bless Travis God bless Travis' family.

I believe Juan Martinez's remark about this being just another case was a message to the murderer. To let her know she's not important, she's no one special. Of course it's not "just another" case. I believe Juan Martinez put his heart into this case, he did everything he could, and he did get a guilty verdict, that's what is important. I believe he has a special bond with Travis' family. Maybe he'll speak out after April 13, maybe one day he'll write a book. For sure, he will continue to be there for true victims.

For what it is worth...I do not hate JA (hating her would go against everything I believe in) but, she is in my "TOP TEN LIST" of people I find disgusting and evil. I am angry and sad that this has turned out the way it did.

Need a new trail to follow...any suggestions?

I don't think I can handle another big trial right away. This one wore me out. I think I will stick to following Cooper Harris (child died in hot car while father "forgot he was there " and went to work) , and my current threads on Julia Niswinder (found drowned in bathtub 2 yrs. ago, (college student, Stepfather just charged with child *advertiser censored* and as POI in her death), Chelsea Bruck (went missing for Halloween Party), upcoming trial for MissJ's grandson's (Christopher Preston, age 1).

Errands to do this morning. Gotta get one more cup of coffee in me and catch up on overnight posts.

Happy weekend!

I don't think I can handle another trial for a long time either.
Good morning all.

I believe Juan Martinez's remark about this being just another case was a message to the murderer. To let her know she's not important, she's no one special. Of course it's not "just another" case. I believe Juan Martinez put his heart into this case, he did everything he could, and he did get a guilty verdict, that's what is important. I believe he has a special bond with Travis' family. Maybe he'll speak out after April 13, maybe one day he'll write a book. For sure, he will continue to be there for true victims.

I agree with you. To me, Jm is not the type of person who will expound on his personal self and his feelings, especially about the work he does to bring justice to the victim's families. He is their advocate in what is probably the most appalling episode in their lives- the murder of their loved ones, and he is their "champion" in their time of need. Justice is his middle name.
I feel that he doesn't want all the accolades that people want to bestow on him and it may, even, embarrass him in some way. He seems to be a very private person and just thinks he is doing his job. He is very humble.
I don't see him writing a book one day, unfortunately- I would buy it, but maybe becoming a judge?
And his message to her- that's just what it was. She is just a murderer and shouldn't be given so much importance in the whole scheme of things. The victims family is what's important and JM does make them the most important person(s) in a trial.

All :moo:

And you will know exactly who you are, forever, by knowing what it is that you love.
~Mark Helprin

For what it is worth...I do not hate JA (hating her would go against everything I believe in) but, she is in my "TOP TEN LIST" of people I find disgusting and evil. I am angry and sad that this has turned out the way it did.

Need a new trail to follow...any suggestions?

I'm just following the Boston Bombing trial, which is suppose to last 6 weeks or so. After that, I'm taking a break and will be just hanging on the Sidebar for a while. I'm tired and drained right now.

The only good thing that came out of this is the fact that none of us will be subjected to Nurmi droning on and on and on with sex stories about his 3-hole-wonder client.

Good morning everyone :) I think I won't be following any trials for a while. I will be coming back here to this thread, off and on especially until April 13. In fact I'm seriously thinking of going to the court on the 13th. Well, I don't even know if the public will be allowed to be in the courtroom, I wonder if the jury will be there. I pray this judge does right by Travis' family and gives the murderer LWOP. That article by Mark Eiglarsh that YESorNO posted is very interesting. I’ve always liked him, even though sometimes I don’t agree with him he has always been fair.

Juan Martinez as Judge! I like that! I can so see him sitting up there in a black robe, being in charge. YEP! I can see it!

Jodi Arias Trial Allocution

[video=youtube;wkmqRFsosvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkmqRFsosvE&app=desktop[/video]

The after court photo screams "PSYCHOPATH" ! Don't believe Judge will sentence her to anything other than LWOP

I wish I had your confidence in JSS....I believe she could fool us all and give her LWP.

Jodi Arias Trial Allocution

[video=youtube;wkmqRFsosvE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkmqRFsosvE&app=desktop[/video]

I swear she also has oppositional defiant disorder. I can't imagine having this brat as a teenager.

good morning WS Friends :love you:

At Juan's brief press conference after the verdict, I was impressed by his humility and tone. From the sound of his voice it was clear he was moved and affected by the unfair verdict and the Alexanders' torment. To his credit, he played down everything about the trial. He handled some difficult questions admirably. Juan is a fast thinker and always seems to have the right words. Juan may be a bulldog in the courtroom, but he is a caring, intelligent soft-spoken man when time is appropriate. He and Detective Flores deserve our admiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd