Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub. #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt BB would do anything that reprehensible. Emory University Hospital would not want the publicity associated with what Children's Hospital in Oakland went through with the Jahi McMath case. IMO

Well, one day you read that BB plans to pull the plug on WHs death date .... then later you read that Cissy and family are ready for the plug to be pulled .... it's like they would be the ones to decide, not the doctors.

If anyone is questioning why NG would want to talk to Dr Phil instead of LE, just remember it was Dr Phil who gave the parents of Casey Anthony $600,000 for their interview which aired over a three-day period. Oops! I meant to say a donation. Television can play/pay big when it comes to ratings.
Just saying...

http://pagesix.com/2015/03/05/nick-gordon-plans-interview-with-dr-phil

This is stated at the bottom of the picture on the site above .... his mother looks more than capable to have raised her son.

"Phil McGraw sits down with Nick Gordon and Gordon’s mother, Michelle, in an interview scheduled to air Wednesday".

From your link:

Dr. Phil staging an ‘intervention’ with Nick Gordon | Page Six

Nick Gordon is ready to talk.
Dr. Phil McGraw is staging an “intervention” with Bobbi Kristina Brown’s longtime boyfriend in a TV special slated to air on “Dr. Phil” Wednesday.
The TV shrink plans to offer the volatile Gordon “the treatment he appears to so desperately need as he battles drug and alcohol addiction,” according to the show.
Furthermore, Gordon has been suffering from “severe pain, mental anguish and panic attacks” since Bobbi Kristina was found face down in a bathtub in her Georgia home on Jan. 31 and was subsequently hospitalized.
(snip)
In recent weeks, Gordon has been bashing Bobbi Kristina’s father, Bobby Brown, on Twitter. Gordon has refused to talk with police, which led Bobby to ban him from visiting Bobbi Kristina.
More@Link
http://pagesix.com/2015/03/05/nick-gordon-plans-interview-with-dr-phil/

----

:sigh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is questioning why NG would want to talk to Dr Phil instead of LE, just remember it was Dr Phil who gave the parents of Casey Anthony $600,000 for their interview which aired over a three-day period. Oops! I meant to say a donation. Television can play/pay big when it comes to ratings.
Just saying...

Touché

:facepalm:

I know that many of you will disagree with my next statement .... so be it. BB hasn't been in the public spotlight in many years .... I'm wondering if all this worldwide attention is the reason for him to keep BK alive .... to me it's selfish on his part, because even if she came out of the coma she would more than likely be in a vegetative state. I think he's keeping her in the coma until the legalities concerning BKs money are resolved should he pull the plug.

Agree...but I'll add that he is able to justify it in his mind by "holding on" to his daughter. He may not be fully conscious of his motive

I find the cake not the route I would go but I fully support the family as they attempt to cling to hope. If eating cake got them through the day who am I to judge.

Did you really mean that you would do cake? :waitasec: or was that a misprint? Just wondering.

M
I found this on Dr. Phil's site:

http://drphil.com/shows/page/Nick_Gordon_Intervention

Is that a typo and they meant "When Bobbi Kristina was found"? Surely NG is not saying he tried to resuscitate both WH and BK. I thought it was Whitney's bodyguard Ray Watson who discovered her and initiated CPR. No?

According to this report, it wasn't a typo! :what:
Nick Gordon's Mom Drops Bombshell Claim About Whitney Houston in Dr. Phil Interview
http://extratv.com/2015/03/05/nick-...obbi-kristina-brown-whitney-houston-and-more/

now if that is true about WH, it gets scarey! first BK almost drowned the night before her mom. Then WH is found drowned in hot water.........3 years later BK found face down n a Cold tub drowned...........NG was at all of these incidents?

Well of course he was there. Hasn't he told us how he devotedly "took care" of them.

Ya know if TWO people OD and drown in a tub when you are "taking care" of them, then maybe you need to find a NEW job there, Nick. It might actually save lives in fact!

Belated Happy Birthday BK. Ironic to say happy , there is really nothing to be happy about in your case. May the truth come out and if someone is responsible for what happened to you Sweetie, may there be justice. MOO.

There's still a slim chance that Bobbi Kristina Brown will live — but there’s little possibility she’ll recover.

Doctors attempted to bring Brown out of the coma last week — a process that takes a few days — but she reportedly started going into seizures, which could cause more brain swelling, Ortiz said.

A decision to take Brown off life support is still a few weeks away, says NYU Langone Medical Center medical ethicist Dr. Art Caplan.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...brown-coma-young-age-save-h-article-1.2138650

From your link:

Dr. Phil staging an ‘intervention’ with Nick Gordon | Page Six

Dr. Phil McGraw is staging an “intervention” with Bobbi Kristina Brown’s longtime boyfriend in a TV special slated to air on “Dr. Phil” Wednesday.
The TV shrink plans to offer the volatile Gordon “the treatment he appears to so desperately need as he battles drug and alcohol addiction,” according to the show.
Furthermore, Gordon has been suffering from “severe pain, mental anguish and panic attacks” since Bobbi Kristina was found face down in a bathtub in her Georgia home on Jan. 31 and was subsequently hospitalized.
(snip)
In recent weeks, Gordon has been bashing Bobbi Kristina’s father, Bobby Brown, on Twitter. Gordon has refused to talk with police, which led Bobby to ban him from visiting Bobbi Kristina.
More@Link

----

:sigh:

He will probably offer them his " Dr on call" thingy~~seems to offer that a lot, even for mental health.

OMG.... :boohoo: :violin: There is a picture at the link of NG and his mom talking to Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil staging an ‘intervention’ with Nick Gordon

Dr. Phil is staging an “intervention” with Bobbi Kristina Brown’s longtime boyfriend in a TV special slated to air Wednesday.

He loves his so called "interventions" as he calls them. He did one for Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, etc.

Many years ago I had to take CPR lessons (new techniques out there now). Did NG REALLY know CPR?
Did he just 'think' he was doing CPR? Fortunately I never had to do CPR. I have heard others say that CPR on someone that drowned is nasty. NG really did that? I have my doubts. JMOO

Well of course he was there. Hasn't he told us how he devotedly "took care" of them.

Ya know if TWO people OD and drown in a tub when you are "taking care" of them, then maybe you need to find a NEW job there, Nick. It might actually save lives in fact!
I think whoever trained NG in CPR should also consider another line of work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam