Australia Australia - Leisl Smith, 23, Wallarah, NSW, 19 Aug 2012 *arrest in 2019, died during trial*

Waiting for you to come home Leisl. *advertiser censored*

Something really "smells" here .... WHY? WHY WHY .. are not the constabulary doing more? The "POI" is also being an arse to old friends (which are dropping - F A S T) ..................Come on detectives ... DO SOMETHING!

:bump::bump::bump:
Can't believe I've never heard of this til today being from the area and also a horse girl. Big love to Leisl and her family, hope she is found soon x

Hi, Im a new member but wanted to bump Leisl's thread. Where could she be?

From Leisl's Official FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/FindLeislS...0922870590781/998634770152920/?type=1&theater

I hope it is OK to put the poster here on WS.

[snipped] This is the poster that Leisl's mum and I will be postering all over the Central Coast end of January.
Leisl has been missing MORE THAN 2 YEARS

Leisl Smith Missing Persons Poster 2015.jpg

I hope there will be some new information in 2015 for the family of Leisl.
They deserve to have someone to come forward and give information to the Police.
Lets hope its soon.

Thinking of Leisl and her family and friends still. Hopefully someone will offer information soon that makes a difference.

Hi all,
I still drop by regularly. Nothing we can definitively say but essentially nothing new.

As for the missing poster thingy that Fig tree has popped up: that's got nothing to do with my page (for those not aware, my family is split and we have essentially nothing to do with my mother).

The $10 000 reward still stands for information regarding Leisl .

Hope you are all looking after yourselves

Cheers
J

I can't believe Leisl has still not been found and that there is no new information.

I grew up on the central coast and still visit on occasion, it is so hard to understand how someone can just be at Tuggerah one minute and just gone the next.

I now live in Merriwa about a ten minute drive to where the police searched a property, no one in my family goes past that property now with out thinking or asking about Leisl.

Praying for new information or Leisls safe return.

I guess there is still no news or updates.

I can't understand how people can just be gone.

Rissa1978,

We (my dad, and my siblings) don't understand how or why either. Why she didn't tell us anything before she left, why she felt that she had to leave to start with. There are a lot of questions and very, very few answers.

We haven't heard anything, but still hope that someone who may have any information, passes it on to someone soon.

Until then, we wait... and we hope.

J x

So sad for a family to have to get by without any answers. I hate situations like this.

Come home Leisl

Leisl's case is so quiet.
It concerns me and I feel the MSM might want to remind the public that Leisl is still missing under suspicious circumstances.
Even a bit of a round up and summary by the Investigating Police would help to brings things to light again.
It is one Australian case that needs that extra exposure to hopefully get some answers so that the case can move forward.
Where is this case at presently?
I hope the MP investigation isn't going cold.

Prayers for Leisl her family and loved ones.

I meant to come in here and bump Leisl's thread myself last night - I was thinking about her after having a bit of a marathon session catching up with reading some other Australian threads here, and ended up wishing there was some news about Leisl to catch up on too. Someone definitely does know something - you're right there sleepinoz. Here's hoping that there is some renewed interest and/or some new information about Leisl's case soon.

Bumping for Leisl. Someone must know where she is. xxxxx

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back