Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
H4M, I was making a joke :) referencing JA saying something about TA telling her she sounded like a 12-year-old girl having her first orgasm. She said the fact that he said that made him a pedophile, by definition...

I remember a few commentators backing that up actually and agreeing with Jodi, they were pretty fast to backtrack and pull down those comments when the backlash started, however.

He could have just been attending court due to his interest, right? We have no evidence he was fraternizing with anyone from the Arias clan?

True. I don't think there's anything to stop from coming to watch? I don't know. What I do know is that if you don't want your name and face out here, don't put it where you know there are dozens of cameras, reporters and curious people :D

I don't think she is going to have a problem making "friends"

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 55m55 minutes ago

#JodiArias has been corresponding w/max security inmates @ Perryville #mastermanipulator https://youtu.be/CZHOfKs1m-Q via @YouTube 2 min mark

?? At 2 minute mark all I see is a clueless anchor looking around, in silence.

I don't think she is going to have a problem making "friends"

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 55m55 minutes ago

#JodiArias has been corresponding w/max security inmates @ Perryville #mastermanipulator https://youtu.be/CZHOfKs1m-Q via @YouTube 2 min mark

I think there might be some inmates that think they can benefit from knowing her, BUT my definition of "friends" might be different than others. Friends trust each other, and I just don't think anyone can ever trust JA, so no I don't believe she will have true friends in prison. Will she be "well known", yes. Will she be popular as in well liked....NO. JMO.

That's what I believe.

Hey you!!! :seeya:

Someone told me you'd reposted that montage video about us trial attendees from the first go round. I just saw it again...memories.....:D

Yes - chock full of memories!!!!!! I am not really back (my eyes can't take it - but right now I can't help myself even if I do end up seeing double of everything!)

Congrats on the engagement and the article to the jurors btw!!!

Someone on twitter corresponded with a couple of inmates from Perryville. They said the prisoners are well aware of CMJA since many have tv's in their cells, and that she is a hot topic of conversation during rec time. The one thing said that stood out, is the prisoners already hate CMJA, because they see the inequity in the fact that she got a $3 million + defense paid for, and they got bare minimum public defenders for their cases. That ticks them of I guess. So they already view her as someone who has received special treatment.

I hope they give her their own version of "special treatment." hehe

thanks for posting this! I was trying to bring it over but couldn't get it to post. Yeah buddy they are waitin' for her! Woot!

I am not getting how the date of JA sentencing has anything to do with J17. This is a mistrial...one way or another and the judge decides the sentence. They are not going to do this phase of the trial over...so what am I missing?

I believe the issue involving the release of the juror's names would be an issue. If they were released by JA she would have released information that was SEALED by the judge who plans on sentencing her.

Don't know for sure but think Beth was talking about jail??

Beth was talking about visiting a friend in Perryville prison, friend is not in Lumny unit where ja is going to reside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember when she first posted it and I just cried. So much thanks to all of you who was there for Travis's family and for keeping us informed.

For any of you that haven't seen A_News_Junkie montage, here is the link! Grab a tissue!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gIT88hukz8

Thanks Lyric - you should have seen me crying and trying to put it together at the time - OMG. Still gets me but it also brings me some comfort in a way due to the amazing relationships and outpouring in our Observer's thread. I saw a post the other day and realized how long ago it was as someone asked what is the Elephant about!

So the de vault women has been in PV since june 2014 already has 3 infractions...2 August, 1 nov

I don't know about that, but it sure adds to the long list of reasons why she is SCARY. As does 2 guns, a silencer, and a rage that even murdering someone 3 ways didn't end.

PS. JA apparently called those girls during her video-thon on Saturday not the other way around, so that must have been AFTER parents found out. Yikes and yikes and yikes. 26 other calls and it was important to her to sneak a call to two underage girls and encourage them to lie and sneak too?

If parents complained about their teens having audio-video contact with a convicted killer awaiting sentencing, shouldn't that be sufficient grounds for that particular privilege being taken away from that prisoner?

Not saying other inmates should be allowed that much *freedom* either--but I am for now mostly concerned with the doings of Killer Arias from behind bars and her misguided groupies on the outside.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 22s22 seconds ago
Was just told despite efforts to move up #JodiArias sentencing, it will remain where originally scheduled. April 13th.

@troyhaydenfox10: Was just told despite efforts to move up #JodiArias sentencing, it will remain where originally scheduled. April 13th.

Maria just posted she does not have daughters

Don't know for sure but think Beth was talking about jail??

That's my recollection. Jodi did "sing for food" LOL and won a turkey dinner for her cell block. Easier to have friends in Jail than Prison. She will eventually meet up with ladies just as bad as she. IMO

Everyone can check up on her as much as they want. You can view all of the details regarding an inmate at Perryville. Infractions, work history (if they have a job), etc. I have pulled up Angela Simpson. She already has 15 infractions.

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

Well, that's a delicious tidbit. Some key details: It's a rule violation if you do anything with your commissary goods except use them for yourself. I suppose you could give them away, but no selling, bartering, exchanging, etc. It's clear Angela Simpson will make mincemeat out of Jodi, since she was responsible for a Class A Felony in January of this year while in prison, plus Ms. Simpson has more experience in a felonious capacity.

Methinks Jodi's manipulations will be irrelevant in Perryville: this is not a Survivor game where you "outwit" and "outlast": this is kill or be killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard