Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think its been made public either... Well, other than people on Twitter.. But I don't think the msm has said anything... It's just weird to me how fast "he/she" ;0) started crying about feeling threatened...

It's one thing to read people venting their emotions online, but another for them to be protesting in front of your house, and I don't think this is the case... To me it seems like they are trying to build a case against the state or something...

OK...so there are no actual threats being made toward this person? I mean, if her identity is not known, how can there be?

I do not consider people talking about what she may have done wrong or if she did wrong she should suffer consequences to be a threat. But maybe she or her husband are in the process of trying to milk this thing so they want everyone to believe the poor thing is in some kind of danger. Who knows anymore, eh?

Snipped by me
okay, was I just hacked or something? OUt of the blue while typing this, some odd audio thing shouting "meat sticks? meat sticks? oh, yeah! Meat sticks! Slim jim party" wth

Ok I am laughing so hard eyes watering hard. I have had something like that happen before. Thank you so much. I needed a great laugh. :)

As I posted upthread today, JSS is not doing a presentence report. From the latest minute entry:

Jeff Gold said a pre-sentencing report is usually used when the judge is not completely familiar with the convict or any broader issues related to the convict or the crime that may bare considering in setting sentence. That obviously isn't the case here.

omg - you guys are cracking me up!!!

camera in cell good, but only with water gun attached -

Mystery loaf compliant vs noncompliant inmate...

LOVE THESE COMMENTS!

:party: :eek:ddsmiley:

Say, I'm thinking that those Meat Party audio clips are because I had a webpage open for inmate packages. It'd been open for a couple of hours but those sounds only came up in the last few minutes. Maybe to remind me that inmates like meat parties and I should hurry up and order?

gag

9 hours of video chatting in one day (and there were probably many days like that); She was on a roll, gaming the system, and relying on it to continue. I bet that's why she requested the 30 day delay. The fact it was taken from her so completely and so quickly I think is a lesson she will be learning over and over again in the coming months and years, and with viable prospects of a new trial or parole diminished to practically nothing by her exclusion from the DP club, I bet she's finally feeling the concrete walls closing in.

That's so debasing, I don't just like it... I frigging love it!!!!! If only we could see her reaction, LMAO

As I posted upthread today, JSS is not doing a presentence report. From the latest minute entry:

I doubt one is needed and if it is not mandatory, why bother.

I think they have been very careful to get ja through the legal process. Now that they are down to sentencing, party over.
And frankly, I kind of like the timing. She's going to really, really be angry every waking moment for the next 42 days. She'll probably act out again.. Fine. Sheriff Joe will be happy to add more pages to the report for Perryville.

DEAR JUAN:
I am writing you today to kindly ask you to DELAY the sentencing for say, 12 days so that Sheriff Joe can enjoy the full benefit of his repremand upon the killer. If you need an excuse - perhaps your blood sugar is low because you have been eating too many Tobleron and strawberry frap's ....... you see, as we learned from the defense - any excuse will work. But please, I implore you to delay the hearing the additional 12 days!
Best,
A_News_Junkie

Okay, got that off my chest now back to reading!

I agree with what Bill Montgomery is saying. People should leave J17 alone and not be mean to her. She was a juror, and sometimes flawed people end up on juries and bring their flawed reasoning with them.

Perjury isn't really worth pursuing in court without specific evidence of lying vs mis-remembering. We don't know that J17 has much of a grasp on reality. Everything I have read suggests that she isn't much of a thinker and has poor communication skills.

I wish they had a better juror, but they didn't.

I hate to be judgemental, but it almost seems like potential jurors need some sort of IQ test. It seems to me as though she is influenced by the outside world and really could not think outside the box. Not trying to sound like a smarty pants, but come on, what would it take her to give someone the DP? I really don't believe nothing unless it was a male killer. JMO

LOL, "get a life" says the website that covers all things jodi.

I still haven't heard or seen death threats. Anyone have links? Normally threats are published all over MSM.
Surprised they didn't say "get a life-sentence" since they seem so thrilled with that as a positive outcome.

DEAR JUAN:
I am writing you today to kindly ask you to DELAY the sentencing for say, 12 days so that Sheriff Joe can enjoy the full benefit of his repremand upon the killer. If you need an excuse - perhaps your blood sugar is low because you have been eating too many Tobleron and strawberry frap's ....... you see, as we learned from the defense - any excuse will work. But please, I implore you to delay the hearing the additional 12 days!
Best,
A_News_Junkie

Okay, got that off my chest now back to reading!

Perfect ANJ. We could always start a petition on "whateva.org" to make a 42 day disciplinary the full 42 days. LOL.

I'm happy about it too, but for different reasons, I think this is one of those 'The universe is unfolding as it should' type of situations.

I guess the Law of Attraction is finally working for her. HA

I wanted the DP but am pleased with the potential outcome of LWOP. Still, I am taken aback when people want and dream of PPV of CMJA in her cell, etc. It's just bad. She is among the worst of the worst, and she should be punished. What startles me is when people view this as entertainment, like PPV of her being punished. It's just wrong. Lock her up and pray for her soul. If she has money on the books for whatever, so what. It's not like she is going anywhere. The dream of watching her torment in a cell is not right, no matter what she did, that doesn't make it right for you to enjoy that horror that will be her life. She did it; she earned it; I'm not saying lessen her sentence. I'm saying for someone to enjoy it and even entertain the idea of watching her 24/7 imprisoned in her cell is crazy wrong.

Nurmi asked for thirty days so that Jodi can get her affairs in order, or something close to that. Haha she wont be doing that now.

She's in freaking jail!! Just what "affairs" does she have that she needs to put in order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong