Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh.

JA is locked down, Perryville looms, LWOP was the perfect verdict that wouldn't have happened without a 17 or something comparable, the Alexanders will win their civil suit and deprive JA of her blood money, and this horror story is all but over. Good enough for me. Peace out.

There was a quote from the Innocence project the other day........ it said "Jodi Arias is not on our short list - she is not on our long list either".....

We can only give thanks they won't take her. For one thing the monster is not even sentenced yet, so how could she even apply to them. Another she admitted killing him.

But those reasons seem to be her outward-facing and manipulative reasons, in which she finds a way to one-up anyone opposed to her and claim they lost and she won. I think what I'm looking for is more inward focused reasons, involving her own life and situation. As I said, she may have wanted the DP for the advantages it would have given her in better chances for a successful appeal, but she may have wanted Life because her living conditions would be far better, and while the DP had advantages, a successful appeal was not a guarantee, and her life for many, many years to come would have been much harder. I know we can't actually get into her head, but I'm wondering if anyone has opinions on what they think she actually wanted for her life.

Well, she wants to win one of those 350 motions for mistrial, get her new trial with a new judge (the one who is a man and in love with her of course) and be set free to write and star in the movie of her life. What she should be wanting is a really good therapist and self defense instructor for the rest of her decades in prison.

Meh.

JA is locked down, Perryville looms, LWOP was the perfect verdict that wouldn't have happened without a 17 or something comparable, the Alexanders will win their civil suit and deprive JA of her blood money, and this horror story is all but over. Good enough for me. Peace out.
Me also. I always worried about her getting all those appeals and dragging the Alexanders back into court again and again. And Lifers don't get overturned like DP's do. She will run out of money soon and she will be just another inmate with greying hair and age spots and leaking implants.

Has anyone here heard about her manly friend, Donavan and JA getting into a fight. Donavan locked her out of her twitter account, and JA is very very angry. The rats are turning on one another after the verdict. They see the hand writing on the wall too.
[emoji2]

I know this isn't the thread to discuss her, but I had never seen/heard of her before this. She sounds so unbelievably calm, and her voice is pleasant yet what she is saying is terrifying. Perhaps more terrifying because of the way she is talking. I think she is smart, very smart and calculated in the way of playing a specific role...it's like she knows she is a psycho murderer but she plays a role to build up her level of mystery further. Is she in gen pop? I mean, what are the chances that her and JA will cross paths? I would never say I condone inmates killing each other, but the reality is things like that happen in jail, and if JA isnt scared about her future, I sure wish someone would show her that video.

I never heard of her until this thread. I watched another interview on you tube after her conviction and she said if someone murdered she would ask what did that person do. She upholds murderers and blame the victim. Im not so sure her and JA wouldn't be best buds in prison. I dont think being on the bad side of this woman would be a place to be in. I could see this going either way. If Jodi would try to manipulate her she would probably end up with something hammered in her head and some teeth missing. Eventually they will probably cross paths.This woman seems intelligent enough to know when she is being played. And Im not sure JA knows how to relate to anyone without playing them. Jodi goes in making enemies someone may spread word she is a snitch.This is a woman to be very scared of. jmo.

Didn't Wild send tweets with the "ith" (or something similar) after some of his words?

Wow, 12 years old! I agree with ruling, otherwise they'd be getting out at what, 18?
But wtf gets into these people's heads???

Don't forget those two 15 year old girls that are in love with JA and call to talk with her. If I was there mothers I would get them in counseling or reform school. These could be killers in the making. JA could be their mentor

Im sure she'll manipulate her way into the Perryville Print Shop so that she can get her hands onto all that paper and ink. She'll need a publisher for her Manifesto and Musings won't she?

Has anyone here heard about her manly friend, Donavan and JA getting into a fight. Donavan locked her out of her twitter account, and JA is very very angry. The rats are turning on one another after the verdict. They see the hand writing on the wall too.

Again? That happened during the trial IIRC.

I assume this is rumor fantasy ...lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Seriously, I saw it on twitter under Justice4Travis It was a letter written by JA saying she is mad at Donavan Bering because she locked her out of her twitter account and won't answer her phone to any calls. It was about 5 hours ago but twitter still has it on. You can read the letter yourself. I was thrilled to see it.

The most important difference between LWOP and DP at Perryville is that at some point not all that far down the line she'll be living in a dorm cell-pod. Depending on her survival skills, that could be an advantage or a very very bad thing.

And everyone in that dorm better sleep with their eyes open. JMOO

She's divorced from the guy now and was married to someone else during the original trial.

But I agree. She knows who Juan is and knew who he was.

I stayed friends with my ex husband so I guess I forget that some couples break up and don't talk casually down the years. But I still believe she knew who Juan was.

It says JUDITH A.ITH ARIASITH. Why Judith? Why the O replace with U?

Obviously it is a clever disguise dreamed up by Jodith Einsteinith in case the letter was confiscated before Mariaith got it out of the courtroom.

Im sure she'll manipulate her way into the Perryville Print Shop so that she can get her hands onto all that paper and ink. She'll need a publisher for her Manifesto and Musings won't she?

And she'll sneak secret codes onto whatever they are printing so she can communicate with all her fans in the outside world....

If any of the inmates at Perryville have seen any of JA interviews I imagine there are alot of them that cant stand her already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288