Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not it.

Although the docket dates are 3/17/15, the filing dates are all back on 3/4/15 (pre-verdict). What they are about IMO are: (1) the defense objecting to the "impasse" instruction as coercing a DP verdict, (2) the State asking for reconsideration of its motion to strike juror 17, based on Flores's discovery of certain "likes" on her FB page, etc.

Thank you - I had not noticed the filing date!

That was just for one account, Ben Ernst's PayPal account which had 17 transactions with an account owned by MDLR. The article says that there are 8 authorized signers on 14 accounts.

I read the article pretty fast but I really thought it said 14 accounts with a total of 4100.

I lost the youtube channel. Anyone have it?

Everyone, please do yourself a favor and keep in mind that nothing that has been reported has been corroborated. That may come but in the meantime don't set yourself up for a let down. When we hear something that we have waited a very long time to hear, we want so badly for it to be true that we sometimes forget to require proof.

MDLR wants a few things put on the record.

She is denying that she has any account for Jodi Arias. She is denying that she has handled any money at all for Jodi Arias. She hasn't been subpoeneed and neither has her twitter account. Maria is the only person who is in contact with JA in prison and she says that JA has had no meltdown - Reports are false.

Well. Ok then... Can someone please call the FBI and have them call off the investigation?! Truth has spoken!!!

Everyone, please do yourself a favor and keep in mind that nothing that has been reported has been corroborated. That may come but in the meantime don't set yourself up for a let down. When we hear something that we have waited a very long time to hear, we want so badly for it to be true that we sometimes forget to require proof.

I was just thinking the same thing!

It was private. Idk if she could still see tweets directed to her though. My Twitter is basically a news feed so I'm not sure how that would work.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

There's also nothing to stop her from going and reading other open twitter feeds where some people are less than supportive of her role in this trial.

MDLR wants a few things put on the record.

She is denying that she has any account for Jodi Arias. She is denying that she has handled any money at all for Jodi Arias. She hasn't been subpoeneed and neither has her twitter account. Maria is the only person who is in contact with JA in prison and she says that JA has had no meltdown - Reports are false.

I guess we will see. Could it be that she is so stupid as to call a reporter and deny everything if she is really guilty? Does she have an attorney advising her? Sounds like our politicians and hollywood actors to me. Deny. Deny. Deny. Or maybe she learned from JA.

JMO-Well that was might nice of her to clear everything up for us. :floorlaugh:
yes, people were asking, if her acct. was 'Private' how is she getting threats?
Everything in the defense team, starting with the killer is 'Threats', blah blah blah, the whole supporters have said the word 'threats' since day 1. Funny those supports are the ones who really give threats!

If I were a network chieftan I really would consider a premium cable or satellite channel to allow true crime aficionados to keep close tabs on their favorite LWOP or DP inmates. Live video feeds for the top felons, at least some amount of time, revenue-sharing with the prison to entice them to permit such a thing. I think it would rake in the $$$. Perhaps multiple channels if needed. Some % of the profits could be donated to victims' families and/or pay for programs geared to victims.

Do you really think that would bring in a lot of revenue?

I can only speak for myself of course, but once JA goes to Perryville that's it for me as far as following the defendant's movements. I couldnt even stomach watching/listening to Arias drone on during her boring witness testimony. I did try to tolerate it, but that lasted about 10 minutes, and I clicked it off, and have no intentions of going back to listen.

That's the way I am in all high profile cases, such as Scott Peterson for instance and many others. The minute the jury sentenced him death, I moved on to another case where the trial had not been held yet.

I would much rather see a continuous 24/7 show that covers only missing person cases. There are thousands of people who go missing every year and I think each of their cases need the most exposure ..........not watching killers.

Why anyone would want to keep up with murderers including Arias on a daily basis I don't have a clue. Seems rather boring to me.

The only time I may return to a case is if something is new in the news about the murderer but other than that I don't dilly dally around on a case that has already been decided and when the defendant has already been sent to prison.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was discovered when they were investigating the Arias support site. Someone said earlier that no one had posted in hours on that site. This was way before the news came out. Did MDLR tell them all to stop and she knew the investigators were looking at her and others? Someone had to tell them something since they seem to post night and day everyday.

And while the investigators are searching for evidence from that site it also means they can secure any posts or PMs that were sent back and forth by anyone.

They may even find the IP address of the person who gave them the list of the 11 names of the jurors. Wouldn't it be a hoot if MDLR sent it from her own cell phone and the investigators already know that too.:) I don't find MDLR to be very intelligent.

Yep securing all the information is going to get very very very interesting.

So if in fact the accounts were frozen today, how long do you think it took the holders (MDLR, Sue, Sandy et al) to find that out? And yes I'd think all their SM, phones, etc., would be looked at for evidence of the conspiracy to commit fraud.

Too funny!!

Someone tweeted a pic of a JA ship going down and all the rats jumping off, I so wanted to repost it but it's a regular tweeter and not a 'reporter' so can't link it, but it's a too-funny pic. lol

I guess we will see. Could it be that she is so stupid as to call a reporter and deny everything if she is really guilty? Does she have an attorney advising her? Sounds like our politicians and hollywood actors to me. Deny. Deny. Deny. Or maybe she learned from JA.
JMO-It really doesn't make sense, but maybe she has a strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288