GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was by chance that their disparate lives intersected: Mr Huxley was using an ATM in a Neutral Bay convenience store late at night, just as Kelsall finished work as a kitchenhand.

CCTV captured Mr Huxley going into The Oaks Hotel for a beer in the early hours of September 8, 2013, as Kelsall talked to a security guard outside the nearby Curry Palace takeaway.

Occasionally Kelsall would glance over at the pub, before he quickly followed Mr Huxley along Military Road towards his flat in Watson Street.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/chance-le...-end-morgan-huxleys-life-20150318-1m23uw.html

.....no mention of the alley footage?

I think he let himself into the flat shortly after Morgan got home - maybe 5 or 10 minutes? I think Morgan probably fell asleep quickly and that it wouldn't have taken DJK 45 minutes to grope and stab him. I think DJK was in Morgan's bedroom watching him for a while before he did it.

That thought gives me chills.

Thanks guys for all the updates...much appreciated!!

Job well done NSW police and also Crown Prosecutor Peter McGrath.

For Morgan....rest in peace and shine on....

images

From the SMH. We hadn't heard any of this yet, and explains a lot I think:

"With the eyes of a packed courtroom on him, Kelsall appeared to revel in the attention as, with a dramatic flourish, he told his story of meeting Mr Huxley.

But Kelsall began to crumble under meticulous cross-examination from Crown prosecutor Peter McGrath, SC, at times appearing combative and arrogant as he admitted he was confused or unsure about certain events.

When Kelsall lost his patience and testily said "Have you asked the question?" the prosecutor stayed silent, allowing the sudden, angry outburst to hang in the air.

Mr McGrath backed Kelsall into a corner, forcing him to answer "that was a lie" again and again, as they went over his previous version of events to police.

Perhaps the most telling moment was when Mr McGrath was questioning Kelsall about his supposed habit of talking to strangers on the street.
It could be anything from a good evening or how was your day." Kelsall said.
Kelsall's father, Mark, suddenly got up from his seat and left the court for a few minutes."

RIP Morgan.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/chance-le...-end-morgan-huxleys-life-20150318-1m23uw.html

For me the question still hangs in the air. Why? What tripped Kelsall's trigger on that particular night? It was reported that MH had over 20 stab wounds and the tip of a knife was found in one of those wounds. That to me sounds like utter rage. DJK had obviously undergone psychiatric evaluation and was found fit and well enough to face a jury of his peers for the murder of MH. What makes DJK tick and what caused him to explode that night?

"DEPRAVED killer Daniel Jack Kelsall stalked two men in Neutral Bay, one just a week after he murdered and molested Morgan Huxley in his bedroom.

Police are confident they stopped a serial killer in the making after a jury took just 2½ hours to yesterday convict the 22-year-old kitchenhand of the September 2013 murder.

The Daily Telegraph can now reveal that six months before he was stripped semi-naked and stabbed 28 times, Mr Huxley told friends a mystery man had followed him into his apartment.

And after police swooped on Mr Huxley’s killer, two other men came forward to report chilling encounters with Kelsall.

One young man told police that just a week after the murder and just streets away, a man he identified as Kelsall — and wearing the same cook’s uniform — stalked him down Ben Boyd Rd almost to his front door. The young man said he confronted Kelsall, who ran off.

Another man also told police he was having a cigarette outside a block of units in Spruson St several months before the murder when a man, who he later identified as Kelsall, jumped out from behind a bush."

Read more: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...indecent-assault/story-fni0cx12-1227267704006

Answering my own question here as to why. DJK is a psychopath. He really didn't need a trigger did he?

The reports become more ominous with police telling the newspaper Huxley had told friends a mystery man had followed him to his front door before Huxley forced him out.

Police cannot say whether that man was Kelsall because the incident was not reported to police at the time.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...killer-stalked-men-before#0raKPhwwSoyZzKZH.99

Another report says it happened 6 months before he was killed.

And after police swooped on Mr Huxley’s killer, two other men came forward to report chilling encounters with Kelsall.

One young man told police that just a week after the murder and just streets away, a man he identified as Kelsall — and wearing the same cook’s uniform — stalked him down Ben Boyd Rd almost to his front door. The young man said he confronted Kelsall, who ran off.

Another man also told police he was having a cigarette outside a block of units in Spruson St several months before the murder when a man, who he later identified as Kelsall, jumped out from behind a bush."

I knew it!!!! And I'm betting that was Kelsall following Morgan 6 months before as well.

Now I wonder if any of these men were regulars at that same pub...

So glad we have all the modern forensic techniques to stop potential serial killers. I kind of feel sorry for Kelsall's lawyer, having to go along with his client like that. Hopefully, the Judge will take into account the lies and lack of remorse in sentencing.

Awesome article series, ty for that. from link:

Police were given yet another troubling insight into Kelsall’s twisted mind after seizing his computer. They discovered a sick history of internet searches for ghoulish autopsy images, “DNA” and animated child *advertiser censored*, which he is still due to face charges for in April.

premeditation..

Thanks for posting those, Dr Sleuth. Really interesting! Unfortunately I have to agree that the Woollies car park conversation should have been taped.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios
Back