GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #38 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question about the BBM statement; does the defense gain access to the full scope of evidence or only exculpatory evidence?

The defense is entitled to all evidence pertaining to the case, with perhaps some very narrow exceptions. (Such exceptions are unusual.)

I find the "good rock" text quite intriguing... I seem to be alone :desert:

What kind of response would the "good rock" text elicit from HF? As far as we know, he ignored that text along with the 15 other texts.

At what point was PPD aware that HF and CM were arguing? Do they even care? I don't think so.

At what point did PPD become aware that boyfriend and 14 other people were being watched at Eternal Eden for selling bad mollies that had killed at least 3 teens that we are aware of? :dunno: I don't think they care. Separate investigation that muddies the water of their investigation.

Why did it take 30 days to find CM's camera that was listed on the missing poster at her home? The posters that HF himself took and posted along the way to Oklahoma. Did he fail to read the poster and miss that the camera was on the list?? Ditto for the phone cover.... Ditto for the clothing...

When did HF even go back to their home to care for the dogs? Who else was living at the house?

At this point, none of that even matters because LE is satisfied that they have their man and the family is happy and positive the guilty party is in jail, so why rock the boat by digging any deeper when most assuredly we are to believe he will be convicted and a guilty verdict is as good as signed, sealed and delivered.

"•The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30. There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.
•Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car. When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat."

http://www.fox4news.com/story/27856631/christina-morris-kidnapping-suspect-hoping-to-get-out-of-jail

These facts bother me. Again, I'm alone :desert: According to the majority, CM has received justice, and everything else is poo-pooed as rubbish and distraction.

Moving on to Robert Durst.... Justice for Kathleen McCormack, Susan Berman and Morris Black.

If CM sent the text to HF, IMO, the response she was hoping for was...well, a response. Any ‘ol response would have probably been sufficient. Having been 23 myself and dating during the start of the "texting craze" I also participated in toxic relationships with idiot a$$hats, maybe not drug dealers, but certainly not boy scouts. I can say during that phase of my life, I was certainly not the best version of myself and succumbed, numerous times, to my own immature, reduced self control by texting/calling from someone else's phone to see if I would receive an answer and I can assure you this would be after a hell of a lot more attempted phone calls than 15, lol! Truth be told, in those fits, I don't think I ever slowed down to think of what the desired outcome was, besides a response, nor did I ever have a plan for how I would deal with a response.
Now, I'm not saying this is what occurred, I'm just saying IMO, I can see a scenario where a 23 yr old girl, in an unhealthy relationship with a self absorbed drug dealer would, in grasping at straws, resort to reaching out to him from an "unfamiliar number" about the one and only thing he seemed to care about; money and drugs.

I can’t speak with certainty for anyone but myself in this statement, but I do genuinely believe that several others feel the same; I’m not gunning for EA, it makes me tremendously sad that whatever occurred in the early morning hours of 8/30/14 that multiple lives have been turned upside down and/or damaged irreparably (the assumed fate of CM as stated by LE, her family, and EA’s family), to me, this just isn’t about EA, it’s about justice for CM. True justice for CM. If EA is not the guilty party then I wholeheartedly embrace the pursuit, with full force, of whoever is.

When I first heard about "a girl that went missing at S@L" and started researching the story I can promise you, I was in a fit, jumping up and down, waving my finger, yelling, rolling my neck saying “somebody better look into the boyfriend! Hell, why stop there, look into all the boyfriends, past, present, and future!!!”
Since the release of affidavits, I've shifted my perspective, not out of closed mindedness, but out of an openness that the initial direction I was pointing my finger may not have been the right direction to point it in. I’ve trusted that LE’s intents have been pure in finding answers and justice for CM and her family and that their efforts measured, focused, and methodical, even when I haven't necessarily understood the "why" on somethings I trust that it's not for me, or any of us to know "why" at that time.
Honestly, we don’t know what all they’ve looked into or not looked into. They may have files as thick as phone books on HF, all of the friends present, as well as anyone she may have contacted that evening. LE has no reason to make the public privy to that because
a) it’s still an ongoing investigation,
b) information not relevant could cause too many red herrings and/or public distractions,
c) if there were to be/are to be further suspects, the release of information could cause that person to become a flight risk.

I hate that you feel like your ideas have been shunned or not accepted. I'm sure I've contributed to you feeling that way before and I apologize if I have. While it would not appear as though we agree or see eye to eye as it relates to this case, I fundamentally believe you are entitled to your unique perspectives as I am to mine.
It seems as though when perspectives among groups become divided due to conflicting independent interpretations and opinions, one, or both sides start to feel as though their voices are rejected or disdained and topics become focused on group X is right and group Y isn't, or vice versa. We should all remember (this is not directed at you, but for all of us, myself included) this isn't an argument where a group of like minded individuals come out as "winners". It's a discussion on the potential loss of life for an individual who has still yet to be located; there's just no "winning" in that.

The defense is entitled to all evidence pertaining to the case, with perhaps some very narrow exceptions. (Such exceptions are unusual.)

Thanks, good to know! In past readings about what is required and when, there isn't a whole lot of information I've been able to find. Maybe I'm not "googling" correctly. Is there a window of time where only exculpatory is required before the evidence, in its entirety becomes known to the defense, or is it all handed over at the same time with exculpatory specifically called out?

I have (respectfully) snipped and numbered your questions to help me isolate and take a run, if I may, at answering them with location based info as well as my own theories.

1) If EA left the SAL garage and took Legacy Drive to SRT, would the first toll to register be as far as Custer?

Assuming he entered between Dallas North Tollway (DNT)/121 connection and Custer Rd, which would have been the most logical route, yes, that would be the first toll registered.
The way I understand the 121 toll system to work is this; had he exited 121 before reaching Custer Gantry, a toll would have registered at his exit point. Had he exited at Custer Rd., bypassing/avoiding the Gantry, a toll would have registered at his exit point. Had he exited beyond Custer Rd. Gantry (what I think is likely), a toll would not have registered at his exit point. If he entered 121 at or past Custer Rd. Gantry, a toll would be registered at his entrance point. The service roads that runs along side 121 do not register tolls. Hopefully that makes (some?) sense.

2) If he entered SRT at Legacy, he would have driven right past the area he ended up pinging from within the same hour.
Entering from Legacy Drive on 121 (marker 40.70) to the Custer toll (marker 47.20 or 47.50) is a distance of about 6.5 miles. Add the mileage from the garage to the tollway.

I suspect he took one of three routes after leaving S@L at 3:58 a.m.; I’ve listed them in order of which is the most logical to slightly nonsensical but understandable if he wasn't super familiar with the area:
a) Parkwood to 121
b) Legacy, to DNT N service Rd, to 121
c) Legacy to Preston to 121.

A & B would put him driving perpendicular and directly passing 5800 Granite Pkwy to his left and right, respectively

2) What if he drove straight up (going north) on Custer Road from Legacy Drive when he left SAL and was entering SRT for the first time when he was toll tagged at 4:08?

I personally believe this would have taken longer than 10 minutes due to speed limit and red lights. Anything is possible; I just don’t see this is being a probable route.

B) As I understand 121 toll readings, he would have to enter 121 prior to Custer Rd in order to have been read by the Gantry. Had he driven North down Custer Rd, intending to enter 121, he would have driven along the service Rd and entered between W. Exchange Parkway and Alma. If it helps, I can take some pictures of the area today to kind of illustrate the lay of the land/121? Sometimes maps don’t really paint the most meaningful geographical picture.

3) Why then, shortly thereafter, did he turn around and drive to the Granite Parkway area pinging only about a mile short of SAL?

Not knowing, for sure, what happened in the garage, it's hard to speculate with any great confidence. If CM left willingly, maybe she requested he take her back to her car or PP’s apartment and he headed back that way. If CM did not leave willingly and was attacked in the garage, maybe he went back to that area in a moment of panic thinking he could stage something that would help him deny involvement, maybe he was seeing if anything had been reported and subsequent police activity was present in the area, maybe he was seeing if he left behind any incriminating evidence.

4) Could he have exited onto the non-NTTA road to drive undetected to his destination?

If he exited 121 beyond the Custer Rd Gantry and did not re-enter an active toll road, then yes, entirely possible and IMO, likely.

5) From the time EA was toll tagged to the time CM pinged from Granite Parkway area (4:08 until 4:47), what happened?

In not knowing what pings LE has, where they are, and also, in only knowing what time the pings ended at Granite Pkwy, not when they started, it’s impossible, IMO, to say where, when, what exactly occurred between 0358, 0408, 0447, 0456, and 0532. They may have been closer to Granite Pkwy after the 0408 reading than what we've assumed due to the way the affidavits read, or they may have arrived back in the area closer to the 0447 CM phone ping.

6) Or, had something already happened prior to 3:58?

With the information available, your guess is as good as mine.
In factoring in reported drug and alcohol usage from that evening, my best guesses are the following:
a) If evidence reveals EA to have a violent past pattern of behavior with abnormal psychosis, I would guess something serious happened at 0358 in the garage, or at most, not far beyond 0408.

b) If some kind of unintended life threatening, serious injury or death occurred, whether at the hands of EA or accidental, I would guess it happened closer to 0447. That’s just my opinion and it comes without the advantage of all the facts : (

7) The Custer toll looks about as far north as Allen is but is west of Allen.

Custer is still “technically” considered Plano. You don’t really start getting into Allen zip codes until you reach the W. Exchange Pkwy/Alma Drive area.
If you’re looking at a map, find the I-75 corridor and start at the 121/I-75 exchange. Consider Allen the area South of Stacy Rd, west of Parker (city label), East of Alma Rd, and North of the Legacy/I-75 meet up.

8) Although I'm not sure this post is clear, the turnaround is something to ponder.
Maybe people will give their input as to what it might signify.

I completely agree. I think finding CM is of upmost importance; the more we know about the activities immediately surrounding her disappearance the clearer a picture we may potentially have about finding her.

Thanks, good to know! In past readings about what is required and when, there isn't a whole lot of information I've been able to find. Maybe I'm not "googling" correctly. Is there a window of time where only exculpatory is required before the evidence, in its entirety becomes known to the defense, or is it all handed over at the same time with exculpatory specifically called out?

It's only required of the state to provide "whatever" they have that's relevant to the case. So they send files and info, not evaluations, and it often, but not always, arrives in one lump sum.

Then it's up to the defense to try to prepare for the inculpatory evidence that is there, as well as find, fashion, or develop, from the state's info/evidence as well as from their own investigations, what (if anything) might be exculpatory. And/or they might decide that negotiating a deal offers a more enticing outcome than having to argue with the evidence.

I think that was me, and since then I've wondered if it's possible for the DP to be "exchanged" for telling where Christina is. I don't know if the TX system allows for this but sadly I think you are right that he's not going to say anything anytime soon.

At the moment I think a lucky break for the searchers is the only way that Jonni and the family are going to get any peace.

JMO

True. He would have to be beyond foolish to open his mouth and tell where she is, or even say truthfully what happened that night. He's only charged with AK and any more info. (from him or a witness) even the slightest bit, would likely lead to more charges.

I personally think the one thing left besides physically searching on foot, is the chance that someone plowing a local field somewhere, which should be happening soon, might happen across her remains. I'm under the impression that the plowing, seeding, or mowing usually happens early Spring(?)

I have (respectfully) snipped and numbered your questions to help me isolate and take a run, if I may, at answering them with location based info as well as my own theories.

Regarding ideas of where EA went and why he returned to the Shops area, the facts/possible routes were well outlined and the theories were proposed in abundance (and discussed, debated, evaluated at length) by ALL of us regulars on this case, when the affidavits were released that revealed that info.

The only reason we don't have answers to such questions isn't due to lack of discussion or speculation, but only because we don't have any more information to identify ideas that are on target. We just don't have any way to know why EA made that round trip, or where he was originally headed. We just know that it was a round trip. LE may know where he went (with more ping info), at least more or less, but without that info we are just spitballing.

If you want to look at the extended discussion and detailed ideas, the arrest affidavits being released are noted on this page, which is very near the end of a thread. At the end of that thread, and in the following one, there are tons of ideas offered, which ALL of us regulars participated in.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...is-23-Plano-30-August-2014-25-*Arrest*/page39

I've thought about the whole "plea deal" matter quite a bit too, trying to mull over what deal could possibly be made and what effect it would have on possible further or advanced charges. Not being an attorney, I have a very limited scope for speculation in that I use Google, watch TV, and read WS so forgive me if anything of the following is not an accurate representation of how things work :)
For all the experts out there, hook a sister up and fill in my gaps, please:

Sentencing (from what I understand):
a) Worst case: LE does not find CM, her remains, or other compelling evidence to assume and declare death. They wait 7 years from the date she went missing (or maybe when reported missing?) before declaring her deceased and pursuing murder charges. This takes us out to 8/30/2021 or 9/2/2021 (Death in absentia link)

b) EA is facing 4 counts of SA of child (2-20 yr sentence/charge) + AK (5-99 yrs/charge)= facing 13-179 years in prison. At minimum, he’s facing a 13 year sentence (4375 days) let’s stick with that # in this diatribe.

c) If convicted of either, it does not appear as though he will be eligible for parole and will therefore not be eligible for early release due to “good behavior” (TX 498.003, 508.145, and 508.147).

d) For giggles, assume I misinterpreted his parole and good behavior eligibility and he is awarded 30 days per 30 days served (1:1) only serving 7 of the 13 year sentence (4375 days) minus the # of months already served (CM case: Dec 2014 and SA of child: Jan 2015). For illustration purposes, let’s assume today’s date as “start of sentence”; the earliest he would be released 9/2021.
e) In considering the dates in points a and d, EA is likely to face murder charges as determined and pursued by the DA before being released.

IMO, the light of freedom at the end of his tunnel is so dimly lit it’s not even visible; it’s anyone’s guess on if it ever will be.

References:
Good behavior info (pay special attention to 498.003 and follow the links to 508.145 and 508.147):
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/GV/htm/GV.498.htm

Death in absentia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declared_death_in_absentia#United_States

TX Penal code on Criminal Homicide grades/charges:
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.19.htm

Legal Advice page:
http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/degrees.murder.htm

I'm not a lawyer either but I do question the part I bolded above.

I think the 7-year declaration of presumed death is used strictly to settle administrative matters (settling any estate - assets the declared decedent may have remaining, collecting life insurance proceeds, etc.)

I do not believe it is used to declare what the presumed cause or manner of death was, nor can it be used to bring charges against someone for the death.

Maybe think about it this way? If the family uses the 7 year rule to declare Christina dead, police and prosecutors don't have any more evidence to charge someone with murder or manslaughter than they would have if she hadn't been declared dead.

Again, I'm not a lawyer. This is just my own interpretation which may indeed be incorrect.

I'm not a lawyer either but I do question the part I bolded above.

I think the 7-year declaration of presumed death is used strictly to settle administrative matters (settling any estate - assets the declared decedent may have remaining, collecting life insurance proceeds, etc.)

I do not believe it is used to declare what the presumed cause or manner of death was, nor can it be used to bring charges against someone for the death.

Maybe think about it this way? If the family uses the 7 year rule to declare Christina dead, police and prosecutors don't have any more evidence to charge someone with murder or manslaughter than they would have if she hadn't been declared dead.

Again, I'm not a lawyer. This is just my own interpretation which may indeed be incorrect.

Between two non-lawyers, you may very well be right :)

Your thought about probate is sound reasoning and I didn't really go there, mentally, when initially evaluating what I read. I guess I had tunnel vision and strictly applied the law in front of me to the situation I was thinking about (this one).
I remember finding this wiki page a while back and pursued more readings. During further research, I remember reading a page that mentioned something along the lines of in the event of a missing persons case, and excluding well documented events known to have caused a substantial loss of life (9/11, tsunamis, plane crashes, etc), one must work, 1-7, to prove BARD that an individual is in fact deceased without a body and without obvious indicators of loss of life such as massive quantity of blood loss verified as belonging to missing persons causing reasonable doubt of survivability.
Upon reaching year 7 in a missing persons case, the opposite is true; you must work to prove, BARD that person is still alive. After you mentioning probate and insurance being the possible primary reasons, I would be curious to know if this, at all, is considered in any criminal scope or if/when it applies. Thanks for bringing that up; insightful!

Between two non-lawyers, you may very well be right :)

Your thought about probate is sound reasoning and I didn't really go there, mentally, when initially evaluating what I read. I guess I had tunnel vision and strictly applied the law in front of me to the situation I was thinking about (this one).
I remember finding this wiki page a while back and pursued more readings. During further research, I remember reading a page that mentioned something along the lines of in the event of a missing persons case, and excluding well documented events known to have caused a substantial loss of life (9/11, tsunamis, plane crashes, etc), one must work, 1-7, to prove BARD that an individual is in fact deceased without a body and without obvious indicators of loss of life such as massive quantity of blood loss verified as belonging to missing persons causing reasonable doubt of survivability.
Upon reaching year 7 in a missing persons case, the opposite is true; you must work to prove, BARD that person is still alive. After you mentioning probate and insurance being the possible primary reasons, I would be curious to know if this, at all, is considered in any criminal scope or if/when it applies. Thanks for bringing that up; insightful!

I also had done the Wiki search on this topic. Once about a month ago, then again today... still confused. There seems to be a lot of variables regarding the subject.

The legal issue of "dead or not dead" has multiple components to it, which is why the rules seem hazy. More often than not, it involves heirs wanting to get assets, and beneficiaries wanting to claim life insurance proceeds.

So the general legal principle in Texas (it can be a bit different in other states) is this: if a person is missing, they have been looked for actively, and there's no sign of them anywhere at any time, they ARE "presumed to be dead"* after 7 years.

However, that's not the same as saying "You MUST wait 7 years to declare a missing person to be dead." It can be much shorter, and it all depends on the circumstances and details.

In a murder trial, one of the elements of the crime that must be proven is death itself. So to have a murder trial re CM, it would only take the amount of time (whatever that might be) and the amount of evidence (whatever that might be) that, under THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, would persuade the jury that she has been killed.

ETA - * When a person is "presumed to be dead," Texas law puts the onus on the missing person for the most part (you left, you didn't tell or contact anyone, and it's been 7 years, so we went on and figured you were dead). But there's still a fallback in Texas law about wrongly presuming someone dead (at any point). If they show up later, it's not like in the movies where they continue to be "dead." Instead, the error gets corrected financially in full. So there can be a potential downside to heirs and beneficiaries if they move too quickly, as their lives may later get completely disrupted.

I find the "good rock" text quite intriguing... I seem to be alone :desert:

What kind of response would the "good rock" text elicit from HF? As far as we know, he ignored that text along with the 15 other texts.

At what point was PPD aware that HF and CM were arguing? Do they even care? I don't think so.

At what point did PPD become aware that boyfriend and 14 other people were being watched at Eternal Eden for selling bad mollies that had killed at least 3 teens that we are aware of? :dunno: I don't think they care. Separate investigation that muddies the water of their investigation.

Why did it take 30 days to find CM's camera that was listed on the missing poster at her home? The posters that HF himself took and posted along the way to Oklahoma. Did he fail to read the poster and miss that the camera was on the list?? Ditto for the phone cover.... Ditto for the clothing...

When did HF even go back to their home to care for the dogs? Who else was living at the house?

At this point, none of that even matters because LE is satisfied that they have their man and the family is happy and positive the guilty party is in jail, so why rock the boat by digging any deeper when most assuredly we are to believe he will be convicted and a guilty verdict is as good as signed, sealed and delivered.

"•The last record of Morris’ phone being used was at 3:45 a.m. on Aug. 30. There had been several calls and texts earlier in the evening/morning to Foster, Petrosky, Nickerson and Logan Prendergast, her ex-boyfriend.
•Morris was supposed to contact Nickerson when she safely made it to her car. When Nickerson tried to follow up with her several minutes after their 3:43 a.m. phone conversation, he noticed the messages were no longer blue, indicating either her phone was off or she was no longer on iChat."

http://www.fox4news.com/story/27856631/christina-morris-kidnapping-suspect-hoping-to-get-out-of-jail

These facts bother me.

Moving on to Robert Durst.... Justice for Kathleen McCormack, Susan Berman and Morris Black.

Maybe he was doing it to instigate him? Piss him off? Who knows? Or maybe he wanted to get high. That's what I mean about something happened that wasn't meant to happen. Something went horribly wrong that night. I personally, do not think it was premeditated. JMOO

Regarding ideas of where EA went and why he returned to the Shops area, the facts/possible routes were well outlined and the theories were proposed in abundance (and discussed, debated, evaluated at length) by ALL of us regulars on this case, when the affidavits were released that revealed that info.

The only reason we don't have answers to such questions isn't due to lack of discussion or speculation, but only because we don't have any more information to identify ideas that are on target. We just don't have any way to know why EA made that round trip, or where he was originally headed. We just know that it was a round trip. LE may know where he went (with more ping info), at least more or less, but without that info we are just spitballing.

If you want to look at the extended discussion and detailed ideas, the arrest affidavits being released are noted on this page, which is very near the end of a thread. At the end of that thread, and in the following one, there are tons of ideas offered, which ALL of us regulars participated in.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...is-23-Plano-30-August-2014-25-*Arrest*/page39

An out-there question: I've been kind of curious as to the silence of the VIs who were fairly active in the early months. Could Christina have been found, and the VIs needed to pull back from discussions in which they might inadvertently give info? Testing on remains could take a long while.

I'm far away from the DFW area, and have no idea if searches are ongoing, or not.

The search area is huge, but if LE has the phone pings from that entire time frame, that really changes how the searches are focused.

An out-there question: I've been kind of curious as to the silence of the VIs who were fairly active in the early months. Could Christina have been found, and the VIs needed to pull back from discussions in which they might inadvertently give info? Testing on remains could take a long while.

I'm far away from the DFW area, and have no idea if searches are ongoing, or not.

The search area is huge, but if LE has the phone pings from that entire time frame, that really changes how the searches are focused.

I find that highly unlikely. There have been searches going on, at least every week (to my knowledge). My own opinion about the VI's input, is that there is not much they have to offer (that they can reveal).

I believe that the VIs had a reason to be on the site that ran its course. Against TOS to discuss in detail but the cliff note summary would be that they were no longer gaining anything being here, IMO. This isn't a reflection of our input and effort, there really hasn't been anything that provides additional clues to where CM is located for us to go on.

I haven't been able to follow so closely lately so I'm wondering what is Hunter's status?

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but under the AK indictment for EA it has a line item for 3/27/15, titled "First Appearance" @ 9:00 a.m.
What does this mean? Is this when he issues his plea?
http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1387104

Next, I see that a few journalists as well as CW33 have requested "copies", I'm assuming of the indictment. What will these "copies" provide insight into? The evidence presented? Is it just the generic verbiage of the charges he's facing?

When will additional evidence start making it's way out onto a public stage?

I'm feeling impatient and like I've hit a brainstorming rut. :bang:

Forgive me if this has been addressed, but under the AK indictment for EA it has a line item for 3/27/15, titled "First Appearance" @ 9:00 a.m.
What does this mean? Is this when he issues his plea?
http://cijspub.co.collin.tx.us/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1387104

Next, I see that a few journalists as well as CW33 have requested "copies", I'm assuming of the indictment. What will these "copies" provide insight into? The evidence presented? Is it just the generic verbiage of the charges he's facing?

When will additional evidence start making it's way out onto a public stage?

I'm feeling impatient and like I've hit a brainstorming rut. :bang:

I saw that "First Appearance" date the other day. On this same page, it also shows that the indictment is "pending", so I just assumed that the 3/27/15 date is when he will be officially indicted & enter his (not-guilty:notgood:) plea, as you said.

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

I appreciate the time it took you to reply to my questions and observations pertaining to the route and ping evidence of EA's travel the morning of August 30.
Even though the subject was discussed months ago, the threads were moving so quickly at that time, I didn't grasp or take the time to digest EA's travel pattern fully.
Maybe LE has gathered more evidence if they were able to determine when EA's phone was on or off and then form ideas from knowing about the specific time allowances.

I'm going to bump a post bootsctr posted containing a link to an article with a few interesting comments attached.
In one of the comments, someone asked why LE didn't use the toll and ping info (facts of the case) to make the public aware of the Camaro in case a witness saw it on the road the morning of August 30.
Maybe someone noticed EA's vehicle.
She made the point that a trucker wouldn't be reading WS so the alert would need to be communicated in another way to reach the desired audience.
There is always a chance LE has received tips. Knowing where EA traveled seems key to finding Christina.
EA's car should be displayed and be as important as Christina's picture. :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMonique24